• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yakagi Suimei vs Rider (Quetzalcoatl) (one vote remaining)

hey i only interrupted cause you said there would be death and stuff

which is irrevelant as this is a sparring match basically incap only
Then it's incon, becouse quetz wouldn't be able to kill him, damage him, yes, but not kill him due to his 5-D Fate stuff. So this would be an incon.

Then it's incon, becouse quetz wouldn't be able to kill him, damage him, yes, but not kill him due to his 5-D Fate stuff. So this would be an incon.
Why the 5D fate would not let him be killed by her? If she see she can't kill him because that with her normal thing she would just use her authority.

I think you don't understand well, she don't want to kill him in the first place since this is a friendly match, that's why she isn't gonna do higher tier attacks or her Authorities unless he do higher tier stuff, the fate stuff is also completely useless because in protect Yakagi from Quetz it would need to interact with Quetz and her own fate, which are 6-D.

The properties can be carried without having higher D AP, aren't all smurf like that?
Smurf is the potency of the ability without having the AP this is the fire having a resistance to time stop because the user does
Nega genesis is a conceptual bounded feld yeah but the thing is that it's negate and resist everything coming from evolution from the history which count every of the thing you mentionned.

"Provides resistance against the Noble Phantasms of any Servants that are generated as an output of the proper continuity of the History of Man."

And it's an authority too.

We don't jump that it carry all the propority it's litteraly do it. And no since the damage of the atk as a servant is only high 6-A it's just that it's still an authority based atk and so it have his properties.

Piedra del sol is based on the authority of the sun.
it drags out a portion of her Authority because of Quetzalcoatl being the great foundation of this very activity.

Discussion on this is kinda pointless since Op said it’s win via Incon no killing.

Why the 5D fate would not let him be killed by her? If she see she can't kill him because that with her normal thing she would just use her authority.
Becouse It can save him from dreadful fates, and not even a 5-D being focusing all of it's power on someone would be able to kill him for good.
And how she would know about Suimei's thing?

Discussion on this is kinda pointless since Op said it’s win via Incon no killing.
What i tell here was not about killing it was the other message.

Smurf is the potency of the ability without having the AP this is the fire having a resistance to time stop because the user does.
And no it's fire having the resistance because it's litteraly the an atk from on of her authority itself.

Anyways quetz have this too

Wisdom of the Benevolent God (A+ Rank): Originally an Authority but it has degraded into a skill due to Quetzalcoatl being a Divided Spirit. Other than those that are burdens of the body (Divinity, etc) and those characteristics of other heroes, many Skills can be practically demonstrated at the proficiency of A Rank.

Which shoul let her use the different magic of Suimei if she want (not a big change she does it but not impossible)

Becouse It can save him from dreadful fates, and not even a 5-D being focusing all of it's power on someone would be able to kill him for good.
Except authority is 6D so will change nothing.

Doesn't need to know? She see she can't kill hil with normal atk so she use her authority. She like do that many time

Why it would matter that a 5-D being can't kill him when she is 6-D and don't even want to kill him, also, again, it would need to interact with Quetz and her own fate which are 6-D and on top have layered resistance to fate hax, in other words, the fate thing is completely nulled.

And she can feel in general the powers and Authorities of 6-D being, which mean that she can feel it, though it would be useless since it nulled by her own fate.

Good work Pokemon, putting a 5-D Smurf who is a High 7-A, against someone's Who is 6-D with Smurf resistances on a greater scale, and, that posses a strenght leagues above.

God9000 living in his own world. He literally skipped the whole discussion and is going off dimensionality of hax.

Does Quetzal even use that skill to make use of Magic in character? Even then Suimei’s magicka is fueled by his ethereal body being altered so it would qualify as a burden of the body.

God9000 living in his own world. He literally skipped the whole discussion and is going off dimensionality of hax.

Does Quetzal even use that skill to make use of Magic in character? Even then Suimei’s magicka is fueled by his ethereal body being altered so it would qualify as a burden of the body.
Not really she prefer tondo Lucha, and the case of burden of body is like the example tell something like divinity not about altering their spiritual body since many magecraft need or do this

I mean, what he can even do against someone who has 6-D resistances, 6-D Hax, and greater AP.

Becouse I'm sure that even if we take way abilities, Quetz is stronger.

Sorry if I sounded rude.

She isn't gonna use her wisdom to use other skills, in a serious fight probably, but in a friendly match no, if that was the case she would have used it in the summer race or in the lucha tournament.

I mean, what he can even do against someone who has 6-D resistances, 6-D Hax, and greater AP.

Becouse I'm sure that even if we take way abilities, Quetz is stronger.

Sorry if I sounded rude.
He could make her lose according to lucha rules since it's a friendly match and even her evil side follow the lucha rules, which mean that he could win if he put her in the ground long enough (I think the time needed is that so a referee clap the ground three times), this is something possible, not easy but possible.

He could make her lose according to lucha rules since it's a friendly match and even her evil side follow the lucha rules, which mean that he could win if he put her in the ground long enough (I think the time needed is that so a referee clap the ground three times), this is something possible, not easy but possible.
I mean, yes I know that, I read that. But Suimei would never be able to put her down physically, he struggles with people like Eanru, he would have a hard time fighting people like Rajas who is High 7-A, and Quetz is more or less in the same levels of strenght as Eanru.

I mean, yes I know that, I read that. But Suimei would never be able to put her down physically, he struggles with people like Eanru, he would have a hard time fighting people like Rajas who is High 7-A, and Quetz is more or less in the same levels of strenght as Eanru.
Wouldn't he be able to do so with magic? He have class T LS because of magic, which would be one of the things that can help him to pin her down long enough.

Except that was Suimei on the other world. This is Suimei back home who is over twice as strong, Can easily Multi-Cast Grand-Scale Magicka, doesn’t have to worry about protecting Lefille or his cousin, and ect…

Yes, and sadly Suimei isn't that strong to take her down physically, unless he uses Archatious overload, but it's Magic bases, so doubt it would work correctly.
Why would it not work correctly? Suimei bypasses Quetzalquatl’s magic resistance degree and Grand Scale Magicka is on the AP ballpark with higher-order concepts being over twice as strong.

Except that was Suimei on the other world. This is Suimei back home who is over twice as strong, Can easily Multi-Cast Grand-Scale Magicka, doesn’t have to worry about protecting Lefille or his cousin, and ect…
Wait, this EOS?.. still, he hasn't shown to be strong as Eanru physically, the only way I think he could harm her is with Archatious overload, but if she has tier 1 Magic resistances then that would be doubtful.

It’s not through Eanru Scaling, it’s just that the Feat he did using Grand Scale Magicka multiplied by 2 from his home world is in the Eanru level of power. Besides, he still stalemated Eanru despite the power gap.

But I still thinking that Quetz's Tier 1 magic resistance is a huge obstacle for Archiatious overload's Magic

Yeah, quite weird. 5-D Magic and above can't penetrate her magical esistences, but Archiatious overload can?....

I don’t get what you’re saying. They’re not magical resistances they’re just resistances to the abilities that you named in specific. The magical resistances from Quetzalquatl are 4D.

Why would it not work correctly? Suimei bypasses Quetzalquatl’s magic resistance degree and Grand Scale Magicka is on the AP ballpark with higher-order concepts being over twice as strong.
Aren't Quetz's Resitances 6-D and layered from her Authority I don't think Sumei has the Abilities to bypass those

Ok, lol, I thought Servants had tier 1 resistances against magical stuff, but seems like Quetz resistances are just 4-D..

Aren't Quetz's Resitances 6-D and layered from her Authority I don't think Sumei has the Abilities to bypass those
Yes that’s why he couldn’t existence erase her or BFR her, ect… but her authority doesn’t stop her from getting blasted really hard (beyond her invulnerability which apparently she doesn’t have as a servant) or getting hit around or pinned down.

Yes that’s why he couldn’t existence erase her or BFR her, ect… but her authority doesn’t stop her from getting blasted really hard (beyond her invulnerability which apparently she doesn’t have as a servant) or getting hit around or pinned down.
She does have the invunrability as a servant though she had it in Babylonia and it was a game Mechanic during the Quetz boss battles in the FGO mobile game so I don't see why she shouldn't have it
Haven't read Volume 9 of the light novel so forgive me if this is obvious information but the crux of the situation pointed out by God900 is that he can't pin her down Physically and to do that in the first place youd need to be within CQC range. So can Sumei Multi-Cast Grand-Scale Magicka whilst engaging in CQC???? And can he do it against someone who is presumably more skilled in that aspect of Combat??? And Physically superior as well??

If the blast is magical it does authority are like magical resistance boosted in fate it was pratically impossible to damage a god with authority without authority or thing like black barrel or special anti divine

Back