• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yakagi Suimei vs Rider (Quetzalcoatl) (one vote remaining)

And the skill thing with the 3 martial artists really isn’t all that dominating when you consider Suimei attained mastery over the conventional martial arts and sword techniques at an early age and so called martial arts masters get owned by him with near zero difficulty and with his combat skill being enough to read the opponent as accurate AS IF he was actually seeing the future.
Those martial artist are Saint Martha(Boxing), Sherlock(Baritsu) and Yan Qing(Yanqingquan). Especially Yan Qing, who earned respect to Li Shuwen(Old) who is outside of the sword saint is at the top of mastery in martial arts.

Thing like danger sense is a basic thing for servant, tho i can't tell much about the scaling chain of quetz in term of martial artist, but she well above what human consider as master in art martial

And assuming that Charisma actually works then the match is a stomp match so FRAing wouldn’t be valid.
Not really, like, even if it work isn't like that would make that she don't want to fight because, again, she like to fight and did lucha even against normal humans that should have been under the effects of her charisma.
And the skill thing with the 3 martial artists really isn’t all that dominating when you consider Suimei attained mastery over the conventional martial arts and sword techniques at an early age and so called martial arts masters get owned by him with near zero difficulty and with his combat skill being enough to read the opponent as accurate AS IF he was actually seeing the future. Add that to his danger sense and instinctive reaction that allows him to dodge things that he can’t even track himself and again, it’s not all that. That + evasive and regenerative magicka.
To be fair in this point, what are called martial artists in Isekai Mahou I'm pretty sure is very differemt that what is called martial artists in Fate, like, servants are the best of the best, beings that left their names in history, in Fate the skill in martial arts can grant you hax so from that point alone I'm sure they are very different, but well, the other talked a bit about scaling chain so to that let me give the extra info that the Martha girl is actually a crazy good combatant to the point that even Kojiro respect her and want badly to have a serious fight with all against her, Aquilles also admire her and he is the dude that fought against a army and Chiron with the heart pierced and his spirit core destroyed.

About read the future as said that's a skill relatively common skill in Fate, Aquilles for example have fought against Chiron various times and Chiron can predict the future so precisely that he knew in Atlantis that the world was doomed thousand of years before the chaldean arrived, in Apocrypha Aquilles killed Chiron and in Atlantis he stalmated him and his army for hours when heavenly injured, there also exist Xiang Yu who is a machine with a analytical power so great that won several wars and that can even precisely recreate the history of a world from just the tiny bits of info gathered in a conversation, said Xiang Yu was defeated thanks to the acquisition of a skilled servant like Red Hare.

So yeah, I don't doubt that Yakagi is a skilled fighter in cqc and can predict the movements of the opponent, but honestly is nowhere near the level of Fate in that regards.

That said since his win con is clear and it's something that in principle is relatively possible I can see him winning, but since Quetz have her pride as luchadora she isn't gonna let him accomplish that easily so I can also see her winning.

Also, while I don't think she would get crazy skills that make the things unfair I could see her gaining a skill like Mana Burst for example to bust her physicals, in other words, I could see her gaining things that support her fighting style instead of some random hax that make her automatically win.

Not really, like, even if it work isn't like that would make that she don't want to fight because, again, she like to fight and did lucha even against normal humans that should have been under the effects of her charisma.
She don't control how her charisma work so i mean even if she want to fight doesn't mean that he would want because charisma. Her charisma is making other fanaticaly worship her and let her do mind manip if she want. And well she still can do lucha move on being affected by charisma i mean nothing stop it, not like these human even tried to do a thing lol

She don't control how her charisma work so i mean even if she want to fight doesn't mean that he would want because charisma. Her charisma is making other fanaticaly worship her and let her do mind manip if she want. And well she still can do lucha move on being affected by charisma i mean nothing stop it, not like these human even tried to do a thing lol
I'm pretty sure they tried to defend and didn't wanted to die, and even if is affected by it if is something that her goddess want he would fight.

I'm pretty sure they tried to defend and didn't wanted to die, and even if is affected by it if is something that her goddess want he would fight.
Don't really think that it work that way, and she doesn't really interest in fight as like pure fight, throwing them aways is considered a fight for her too

Think I'm gonna vote for Quetz cause of her CQC, Hax and resistances

Edit:her superior AP, her Powernull and Invul too

Last edited:
I went by what expectro said but I’m legitimately curious as to what the best Charisma showing has been; has it really ever stopped a fight outright without previous inclination? (If so when)

Yeah I dont why you only listen to him, even though most of us that know of fate work are saying that its mind hax and social influence when it reach the lvl of A+.

Even then the servants attack can damage the spirit origin, that have soul, concept, information and mind.

You didn’t answer the second half. I actually wanna know if Charisma A+ actually stopped a fight without predisposition and if so when.

Well only few servants have them, and the characters that have them mainly interact only with the supernatural which all of them got the resistance. And when Gil in FHA, the normal human that he interact with follow him and view in positive light.

Babylonia, despite her charisma I don't remember the normal human citizens venerate her and stop fighting her, in the lucha tournament I also don't remember the citizens venerating her when she interacted with them at the beginning of the event, I also don't remember that her charisma made her become the favorite fighter for the tournament and they still bet in other fighters, so I seriously want to know when the charisma of Quetz stopped a fight.

S
Well only few servants have them, and the characters that have them mainly interact only with the supernatural which all of them got the resistance. And when Gil in FHA, the normal human that he interact with follow him and view in positive light.
So the feat of ending conflict w/o predisposition does not exist then?

So the feat of ending conflict w/o predisposition does not exist then?
On the supernatural side yes, because of the resistance.

And the humans in AoG cant be called normal, because the magical energy in that era is really dense that would make any human explode.

If the feat doesn’t exist then as much as one says “oh it doesn’t exist because everyone resists” the showing actually hasn’t happened…

Uhhhh did you forgot that humans in the AoG cant really be called normal humans?
And the humans in AoG cant be called normal, because the magical energy in that era is really dense that would make any human explode.
I mean, what is the relation between resist a great amount of magical energy and suddenly have Social Influence resistance? Even if for sake argument they in the end can't be callled normal humans, there still are the tournament thing with modern day mexicans

I could understand if is say that the match can't be added because arguments like the conditions are more favorable to Yakagi or the specific conditions of the match to happen without end in a stomp for Quetz, but use a argument like that her charisma isn't gonna let others fight her when that have never showed to be the case and even normal humans don't become instantly crazy for her (they think really favorably of her, yes, but I don't remember something showing them fanatical).

I'm fine if in the end it can't be added to the profiles since I believe I already accomplished my part with the op by making a match with a lot of debate, just please use a better reason for it to be invalid.

If the feat doesn’t exist then as much as one says “oh it doesn’t exist because everyone resists” the showing actually hasn’t happened…
Well its on the mats, and like I said. The only time where someone have charisma A+ that interact with a human in the modern world, have tons of follower in FHA.

I could understand if is say that the match can't be added because arguments like the conditions are more favorable to Yakagi or the specific conditions of the match to happen without end in a stomp for Quetz, but use a argument like that her charisma isn't gonna let others fight her when that have never showed to be the case and even normal humans don't become instantly crazy for her (they think really favorably of her, yes, but I don't remember something showing them fanatical).

I'm fine if in the end it can't be added to the profiles since I believe I already accomplished my part with the op by making a match with a lot of debate, just please use a better reason for it to be invalid.

should i just say knowledge only?

I could understand if is say that the match can't be added because arguments like the conditions are more favorable to Yakagi.
Kinda is because the condition is Incapacitation only. From what I remember in babylonia she was killing the soldier, then collecting the body and revive them on her territory.

Babylonia Chapter 12
Uh-huh. At glance, it looked as though they were being murdered right? But she wasn't killing them.

Well she is actually killing them, but right after giving them a killer move, she's casting killer revive on them. That girl.

Kinda is because the condition is Incapacitation only. From what I remember in babylonia she was killing the soldier, then collecting the body and revive them on her territory.
Yeah, in Babylonia since at the beginning she was part of the Goddess Alliance she tried to kill humanity... by doing lucha moves against them and killing only 100 persons each day or something like that, the point was that in that time I don't remember her charisma making the humans unable to fight her, so if the charisma shouldn't be reason to not add it.

Yeah, in Babylonia since at the beginning she was part of the Goddess Alliance she tried to kill humanity... by doing lucha moves against them and killing only 100 persons each day or something like that, the point was that in that time I don't remember her charisma making the humans unable to fight her, so if the charisma shouldn't be reason to not add it.
Well I did list the stuff that would give her the win though, Mind hax, Wisdom of the Benevolent God, higher AP and being high in the scaling chain on martial arts.

And his only winning condition is LS. Which would make it unlikely because of skill gap.

Well I did list the stuff that would give her the win though, Mind hax, Wisdom of the Benevolent God, higher AP and being high in the scaling chain on martial arts.

And his only winning condition is LS. Which would make it unlikely because of skill gap.

unlikely is not same thing as impossible btw

unlikely is not same thing as impossible btw
To be fair in this point, what are called martial artists in Isekai Mahou I'm pretty sure is very differemt that what is called martial artists in Fate, like, servants are the best of the best, beings that left their names in history, in Fate the skill in martial arts can grant you hax so from that point alone I'm sure they are very different, but well, the other talked a bit about scaling chain so to that let me give the extra info that the Martha girl is actually a crazy good combatant to the point that even Kojiro respect her and want badly to have a serious fight with all against her, Aquilles also admire her and he is the dude that fought against a army and Chiron with the heart pierced and his spirit core destroyed.

About read the future as said that's a skill relatively common skill in Fate, Aquilles for example have fought against Chiron various times and Chiron can predict the future so precisely that he knew in Atlantis that the world was doomed thousand of years before the chaldean arrived, in Apocrypha Aquilles killed Chiron and in Atlantis he stalmated him and his army for hours when heavenly injured, there also exist Xiang Yu who is a machine with a analytical power so great that won several wars and that can even precisely recreate the history of a world from just the tiny bits of info gathered in a conversation, said Xiang Yu was defeated thanks to the acquisition of a skilled servant like Red Hare.

So yeah, I don't doubt that Yakagi is a skilled fighter in cqc and can predict the movements of the opponent, but honestly is nowhere near the level of Fate in that regards.

I mean. At that point is just matter of disagreement, not enough reason to actually stop something from being added. I would reply with a longer reply going back and forth again but I’m busy atm

I mean. At that point is just matter of disagreement, not enough reason to actually stop something from being added. I would reply with a longer reply going back and forth again but I’m busy atm

is there anything wrong with the OP of this match anyway or is it fine.

i don't need to change anything with the OP and the match can be added?

Then give a proper reasoning how he can win when his only win condition is pinning her down. The FRA on him is only because of that, but the high skill gap which is just below the sword saints is gonna prevent that.

Back