• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yakagi Suimei vs Rider (Quetzalcoatl) (one vote remaining)

Also just asking how does Xiuhcoatl work here because it seals Noble Phantasms for the duration of the attack would that Translate to Sumei's Grand-Magicka being sealed?? Or just his Magic in general, also what does Sumei's Resistance to heat look like, like the Temparatures could he survive the sheer heat of Piedra Del Sol???
NP are restricted.

Wait, I just reread the op and they aren't restricted, which should be made because in that case she is High 6-B, possibly High 6-A and they use her Authority, though well, since it's a friendly match and she like fairness she wouldn't use it unless Yakagi show something of that level.

Does Quetz spam 6-D hax?, becouse if not, Suimei can save himself with 5-D fate manip, which makes him basically blessed on that level, not even a 5-D being focusing all of it's power would be able to harm him.

I'm not saying their resistance is weakened, I'm saying that her Authority is weakened and because of that I don't remember she showing invul against good things in her servant form.
Well during Babylonia she rarely fought any Good aligned servants and when she did like against Mashu-Sama and Gang.....well it was a stomp

Does Quetz spam 6-D hax?, becouse if not, Suimei can save himself with 5-D fate manip, which makes him basically blessed on that level, not even a 5-D being focusing all of it's power would be able to harm him.

considering she's in-character she wants to make a matchup fair and since they both have knowledge. i think she wouldn't spam it as that would be unfair.

Couldn’t his Golden Fortress stop the NPs anyways? It uses all kinds of barriers known to magicka. Spatial, Time-Stop, Attack Reflection, Unraveling of the mysteries, ect. Even if she had reistnve to time manipulation and space manipulation the attack would be affected and not her.

I mean, she have fought against a lot of good servants, the servants in the summer race, in the lucha tournament, this christmas against Nightingale, etc.
Pratically none in the summer race were good. Don't recall much about the lucha tournament and does nightingale even have damage quetz?

Couldn’t his Golden Fortress stop the NPs anyways? It uses all kinds of barriers known to magicka. Spatial, Time-Stop, Attack Reflection, Unraveling of the mysteries, ect. Even if she had reistnve to time manipulation and space manipulation the attack would be affected and not her.
The NP is a manifestation of authority so the atack will surely resist. Even more since it have damage tiamat nega genesis

Pratically none in the summer race were good. Don't recall much about the lucha tournament and does nightingale even have damage quetz?
Xuanzang, Raikou, Ishtar and Nitocris are good and she fought against them. In the lucha tournament she fought aganst Aquilles, Bradamante, Martha (well, she always fight with Martha for fun), etc.

they both have knowledge of each other.

but still since this is in-character quetz. she obviously would make sure to make it as fair as possible.
It's not fair if she has prior knowledge, becouse knowing that, she would opt to use a 6-D Hax yo overcome Suimei's 5-D protection and Suimei is doomed.

The NP is a manifestation of authority so the atack will surely resist. Even more since it have damage tiamat nega genesis
A manifestation of something doesn’t really carry the same properties of something unless displayed doing something though? Specially since the piedra del sol itself isn’t being blocked but the attack generated by it. Not sure how damaging something shows resistance.
She will surely use her authority if she see hil doing that tho lol. No reason that she will let him being no harm
That’s not how it works God900 is taking it out of context anyways. He can certainly be harmed, it’s just standard Fate hax that guides destiny and shit. We don’t know the exact context of the 5-D God stuff.

How she would know that Suimei is protected by a 5-D Fate?
Because she have senses that feel 6-D things.
where is magecraft from age of god stated as 6D hax?

Just to be sure, where did Quetz's invulnerable feat come from, I never saw it tbh
I mean more like, Medea learned magic by Circe who was teached by the goddess Hecate (so 6-D hax), Medea was also praised even for Hecate iirc and she seemed to be one of the most useful servants in the recent Atlantlis chapter against the olympians (she also appear in Heian-kyo but don't know how useful was there).

In babylonia, in the fight against her good servants can't damage her both in lore and in gameplay.

Not too sure about that it did tank attacks from Enaru and Rajas but Xiuhcoatl is a High 6-A attack and as I previously mentioned it does seal Noble Phantasms when it's released so that could translate to sealing his magicka or Grand Scale Magicka which the Golden fortress is

That’s not how it works God900 is taking it out of context anyways. He can certainly be harmed, it’s just standard Fate hax that guides destiny and shit. We don’t know the exact context of the 5-D God stuff
You are wrong, in fact, not even a 5-D focusing all of it's power in a Hero would be able to harm Suimei, that's how the ability works. The ability can save him from dreadful fates.

A manifestation of something doesn’t really carry the same properties of something unless displayed doing something though? Specially since the piedra del sol itself isn’t being blocked but the attack generated by it. Not sure how damaging something shows resistance.
Nega genesis is a better versions if what you have tell it's why.

It's use the power of authority, your thing it's like saying, that a lightning from lightning authority doesn't have power of authority....

You are wrong, in fact, not even a 5-D focusing all of it's power in a Hero would be able to harm Suimei, that's how the ability works. The ability can save him from dreadful fates.
Okay? But we don’t know the context lol. The Fate ability downstairs top him from being harmed just like I said so idk why you tell me I’m wrong when all it does, as far as we are aware, is changing Fate outcome but it doesn’t make him invulnerable.

Okay? But we don’t know the context lol. The Fate ability downstairs top him from being harmed just like I said so idk why you tell me I’m wrong when all it does, as far as we are aware, is changing Fate outcome but it doesn’t make him invulnerable.
Not invulnerable, but preventing him from dreadful fates. You know, as Pegasus and the scans state, not even a 5-D being focusing all of it's power would be able to get rid of him, as simple as that.

Nega genesis is a better versions if what you have tell it's why.

It's use the power of authority, your thing it's like saying, that a lightning from lightning authority doesn't have power of authority....
Isn’t Nega Genesis a conceptual bounded field or something along those lines? Which doesn’t relate to time-stop or spatial blockage, or any of the things I mentioned. If the argument is gonna go along the lines that it defends stuff based on a concept then it wouldn’t really work since all magicka is conceptual in nature so it doesn’t make it better inherently.

If all the properties of an authority carried over to the manifested attack then we’d have a 6D attack and not a Tier 6 one so I dunno why one would jump to the conclusion the properties all carry over.

Not invulnerable, but preventing him from dreadful fates. You know, as Pegasus and the scans state, not even a 5-D being focusing all of it's power would be able to get rid of him, as simple as that.
Yes, I read the series and clearly remember it. But you mentioned it as if Quetzal wouldn’t be able to damage him which is untrue, it only aids him escape dreadful outcomes and apparently Quetzal could deal with picking futures of infinite possibilities. Which reminds me why in the world would Quetzal use a NP that would insta kill him if it landed if it’s supposed to be a sparring match?

Yes, I read the series and clearly remember it. But you mentioned it as if Quetzal wouldn’t be able to damage him which is untrue, it only aids him escape dreadful outcomes and apparently Quetzal could deal with picking futures of infinite possibilities. Which reminds me why in the world would Quetzal use a NP that would insta kill him if it landed if it’s supposed to be a sparring match?
Damage, but not kill him lol.

I know your first language isn’t English but this right here implies the Fate hax gives him invulnerability as no harm can be done to him. No need to drag out the discussion.

I know your first language isn’t English but this right here implies the Fate hax gives him invulnerability as no harm can be done to him. No need to drag out the discussion.
What I meant is yes, he can be damaged, but not killed. So this would be a incon. I thought with harm it meant getting rid of someone/kill someone, my bad.

Not too sure about that it did tank attacks from Enaru and Rajas but Xiuhcoatl is a High 6-A attack and as I previously mentioned it does seal Noble Phantasms when it's released so that could translate to sealing his magicka or Grand Scale Magicka which the Golden fortress is
It blocks the release of the true name of a Golden Phantasm once caught in it as far as I understand. But as far as I’m aware since both have knowledge of each other and without Grand Magicka he is much inferior to Quetzalquatl he’d have to rely on multi-casting his Grand-Scale Magicka. Higher joules also don’t bypass the hax the fortress has.

It's not fair if she has prior knowledge, becouse knowing that, she would opt to use a 6-D Hax yo overcome Suimei's 5-D protection and Suimei is doomed.
She isn't gonna use 6-D hax if he don't use anything crazy shit like something with absurdly higher AP , she like fairness and so she will fight fairly, Yakagi know that do to previous knowledge and so he isn't gonna do something stupid like that, also, even without previous knowledge she can sense the powers of 6-D and she is inherently resistant to 6-D hax, which would mean that a 5-D fate hax isn't gonna work, even if it work in himself because in doing so it would need to affect Quetz and her own fate.
If all the properties of an authority carried over to the manifested attack then we’d have a 6D attack and not a Tier 6 one so I dunno why one would jump to the conclusion the properties all carry over.
The properties can be carried without having higher D AP, aren't all smurf like that?
why in the world would Quetzal use a NP that would insta kill him if it landed if it’s supposed to be a sparring match?
She isn't gonna use it, as long he don't use higher tiers ***** since that would mean that to make things fair she have to use higher tiers things.

Isn’t Nega Genesis a conceptual bounded field or something along those lines? Which doesn’t relate to time-stop or spatial blockage, or any of the things I mentioned. If the argument is gonna go along the lines that it defends stuff based on a concept then it wouldn’t really work since all magicka is conceptual in nature so it doesn’t make it better inherently.

Nega genesis is a conceptual bounded feld yeah but the thing is that it's negate and resist everything coming from evolution from the history which count every of the thing you mentionned.

"Provides resistance against the Noble Phantasms of any Servants that are generated as an output of the proper continuity of the History of Man."

And it's an authority too.

We don't jump that it carry all the propority it's litteraly do it. And no since the damage of the atk as a servant is only high 6-A it's just that it's still an authority based atk and so it have his properties.

Piedra del sol is based on the authority of the sun.
it drags out a portion of her Authority because of Quetzalcoatl being the great foundation of this very activity.

Back