• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
a crossover happens between the Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! and Fate Universes.

Ishtar ends up falling in love with Yakagi and pleads with him to become his pupil. They end up training with each other. The final exam is about to start where ishtar's goal is to use all her might to incap her master. (yeah this is a sparring match no killing)

Yakagi:

Ishtar:

Rules:

Both are 6-C (Archiatius Overload Yakagi is used and Gugalanna Strike and An Gal Tā Kigal Shē will be restricted unless that is not allowed if this match wants to be added)

Yakagi and Ishtar are both given knowledge of each other of course

They both are in-character

Speed is equalized

They are 15 ft apart from each other

Battle takes place in the snowy forest from Star Wars the Force Awakens (What the heck is the name of that forest again, if anyone knows then tell me)

Victory Condition: Incapacitation only (Absolutely no killing)

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and I'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case)

The background story about Ishtar falling for him sound honestly a bit cringe but well.

So, since Ishtar is basically immune to hax because Authority resistances (6-D to possible 8-D hax), what other thing can do Takagi? What is his AP value? Considering the circunstances of the match I can see Ishtar fighting normal without really use hax and then use them after a time to end the fight with Authority, so if Takagi somehow could defeat her before that he could win.

The background story about Ishtar falling for him sound honestly a bit cringe but well.

So, since Ishtar is basically immune to hax because Authority resistances (6-D to possible 8-D hax), what other thing can do Takagi? What is his AP value? Considering the circunstances of the match I can see Ishtar fighting normal without really use hax and then use them after a time to end the fight with Authority, so if Takagi somehow could defeat her before that he could win.

here's his lifting strength at his highest

Class K, Class T with Magicka (Capable of wielding the sky as a bade in one hand)

I don't know ap value but here's his last key AP

Large Mountain level+, likely Island level with Savage Names, Island level with Large-Scale Magicka, higher with with Higher-Order Concepts. Can ignore durability with various abilities

also i don't know how smart ishtar is but it says on yakagi's profile he's an extraordinary genius

also i'm sorry about the cringe, i sometimes can't really make good stories/plot and stuff.

I mean, he is an isekai protag and most of them have social influencing to attract women, so it's not so unbelievable.

I mean, he is an isekai protag and most of them have social influencing to attract women, so it's not so unbelievable.
Yes, but I mean, when the protag of the series in which she appear and who she love have probably the highest sociel influencing of the site then it's weird.
here's his lifting strength at his highest

Class K, Class T with Magicka (Capable of wielding the sky as a bade in one hand)

I don't know ap value but here's his last key AP

Large Mountain level+, likely Island level with Savage Names, Island level with Large-Scale Magicka, higher with with Higher-Order Concepts. Can ignore durability with various abilities

also i don't know how smart ishtar is but it says on yakagi's profile he's an extraordinary genius
Well, that's a advantage he have, how he is able to use the LS advantage from distance? Since Ishtar is mainly a range fighter, she is actually also good in cqc but she is a archer so she will fight mainly from distance.

What is the first step Yakagi will do? how much AP advantage of Yakagi?

Ishtar usually uses gems shot or mana burst of maana which is has AP on above of her base form (26.6 GT) iirc

This make me remember again that Ishtar seriously need her tier 1 keys
As a true Goddess, isn't it?
Well, it seems good if Ishtar has tier 1 key, but did the true goddess Ishtar scale a power on par with other tier 1 gods? if yes, then who. Assumes if Ishtar gets the tier 1 key does Eresh deserve it too?

As a true Goddess?
Well, it seems good if Ishtar has tier 1 key, but did the true goddess Ishtar scale a power on par with other tier 1 gods? if yes, then who. Assumes if Ishtar gets the tier 1 key does Eresh deserve it too?
As far I remember we currently scale all gods except Stheno and Euryale (for obvious reasons) to tier 1, Ishtar even have the thing about be one of the greatest gods of her pantheon, is feared for others gods, Gil despite everything have to admit that she is powerful and thus fight her seriously (in the interlude of Ishtar we see how she fight a serious Enkidu and even a really angry Gil), fought against Tiamat and Gil said with certainty that with Gugalanna even Tiamat would be stopped from continue to advance to Uruk.

She should have at least two tier 1 keys, Babylonnia key and True Form key (like Quetz), another key could be the Fate Strange one.

And yes, Eresh should have a tier 1 key for obvious reasons, like even Quetz was defeated by her in the Underworld and if Tiamat didn't evolved/transformed she would have defeated her.

As far I remember we currently scale all gods except Stheno and Euryale (for obvious reasons) to tier 1, Ishtar even have the thing about be one of the greatest gods of her pantheon, is feared for others gods, Gil despite everything have to admit that she is powerful and thus fight her seriously (in the interlude of Ishtar we see how she fight a serious Enkidu and even a really angry Gil), fought against Tiamat and Gil said with certainty that with Gugalanna even Tiamat would be stopped from continue to advance to Uruk.

She should have at least two tier 1 keys, Babylonnia key and True Form key (like Quetz), another key could be the Fate Strange one.

And yes, Eresh should have a tier 1 key for obvious reasons, like even Quetz was defeated by her in the Underworld and if Tiamat didn't evolved/transformed she would have defeated her.
Probably Abstract Existence (type 1) too? all Babylonian gods are concepts in nature iirc

Ah, just want to point out Ishtar did fall in love with many man and she is a god of love if I not mistaken in her origins so take that as you will.
I mean, yes, she even fall for Gil, then was rejected and everything happened, she is also the goddess of love (though even so she forgot Valentine's Day) so is understable, it just that since this Ishtar already fall for Ritsuka feel a bit weird.
Probably Abstract Existence (type 1) too? all Babylonian gods are concepts in nature iirc
Probably, yes.

I mean, yes, she even fall for Gil, then was rejected and everything happened, she is also the goddess of love (though even so she forgot Valentine's Day) so is understable, it just that since this Ishtar already fall for Ritsuka feel a bit weird.

Probably, yes.
It wouldn’t surprise me if the Psuedo Servant of Ishtar can “cheat” on Ritsuka though since in Ishtar’s case, she probably have a reverse harem case where it is a harem of male lovers since she doesn’t seem to stick to one lover you know.

Suimei canonically has like 5 girls in love with him.

Everywhere he goes he gets a new one, basically part of his destiny of ppl finding him dazzling, not to mention the extreme lengths he goes to save people.

As for the other questions, will respond later when I get home.

Suimei canonically has like 5 girls in love with him.

Everywhere he goes he gets a new one, basically part of his destiny of ppl finding him dazzling, not to mention the extreme lengths he goes to save people.
I mean, that's cool and all, but from the more than 300 servants currently in the game I'm sure that at least half of them are in love with Ritsuka.

Like, in almost every Singularity/Lostbelt one or various girls fall for him, in Babylonia (where Ishtar appear) Ishtar, Eresh (the sister of Ishtar) and Quetz fall for him, and in the chapter that just come to NA a random girl also fall for him (which lead to her gaining a supernatural willpower that let her come after dead to kill one of their greatest enemies). It's the basically the apocalypse and somehow he still make everything fall for him. In the specific case of Ishtar is said by Enkidu (the one who fought against her and know her for thousands of years) that he is surprised by how much she changed because of him, so yeah, it feel weird but that's just for my part, nothing important.

I was just pointing out that the premise of the op wasn't far fetched, wasn't talking about how potent the ability is.

Ie that he is charged with a destiny by The Source a Low 1-C entity to one day save the multiverse, and said destiny makes others find him dazzling. Alshuna a Low 1-C being literally warned her servant not to get close to Suimei or she too would be affect, said servant being like a concept from the astral plane, concepts in verse being transcendent over reality.

Anyway Archer having divine origins means Suimei is gonna go for Abreq ad Habra, bfr to the astral plane. Archer has smurf resistance, so doubting it works, she has smurf hax too?

Last edited:
I was just pointing out that the premise of the op wasn't far fetched, wasn't talking about how many people love Suimei or how potent the ability is.
Yeah, I know, and the comment wasn't with the objetive to compete even though it sounded like that, it was just to express how weird the situation seemed to me.
Anyway Archer having divine origins means Suimei is gonna go for Abreq ad Habra, bfr to the astral plane. Archer has smurf resistance, so doubting it works, she has smurf hax too?
Ishtar have resistances to bfr with Luck Rank A and with Authority resistance, which do to her rank as high ranking goddess is layered. Also, yes, Ishtar hax are 6-D, possible 8-D, an they also have layers.

Yeah, I know, and the comment wasn't with the objetive to compete even though it sounded like that, it was just to express how weird the situation seemed to me.

Ishtar have resistances to bfr with Luck Rank A and with Authority resistance, which do to her rank as high ranking goddess is layered. Also, yes, Ishtar hax are 6-D, possible 8-D, an they also have layers.

incap reduces options since you can't kill your opponent though

incap reduces options since you can't kill your opponent though
I know, but I mean, between her Authorities she have transmutation and reality warping (in her interlude it was show that she also had time manip or pocket reality with Authority, don't remember too well), she also could just charm him since that's actually her main Authority as goddess of love and beauty, so she can incap, but with the setting I don't think she would begin with hax and instead will fight a time normally (with beams and danmaku basically) and use hax to try to end the fight.

If she has smurf hax and abilities, realistically what can Starfall even do here?

Suimei is stupidly smart sure, and can come with new abilities and what not given enough time, hence why he has preparation, so are we gonna assume here, given that he has knowledge of her and has a laundry list of abilities, he is either gonna use hax she doesn't resist, or create new ones that he doesn't currently have?

This match seems like it should be in F&G, cause it's not really serious given the conditions.

I know, but I mean, between her Authorities she have transmutation and reality warping (in her interlude it was show that she also had time manip or pocket reality with Authority, don't remember to well), she also could just charm him since that's actually her main Authority as goddess of love and beauty, so she can incap, but with the setting I don't think she would begin with hax and instead will fight a time normally (with beams and danmaku basically) and use hax to try to end the fight.

okay but just wondering

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and I'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case)

If she has smurf hax and abilities, realistically what can Starfall even do here?

Suimei is stupidly smart sure, and can come with new abilities and what not given enough time, hence why he has preparation, so are we gonna assume here, given that he has knowledge of her and has a laundry list of abilities, he is either gonna use hax she doesn't resist, or create new ones that he doesn't currently have?

This match seems like it should be in F&G, cause it's not really serious given the conditions.

she's pretty much resistant to everything though. including reactive evolution.

also her smurf hax comes from the low 6-B thing

Gugalanna Strike and An Gal Tā Kigal Shē will be restricted unless that is not allowed if this match wants to be added)

which is why it's restricted since it gives her a higher AP

i believe vs wiki says that if items and stuff give your opponent a higher ap you can restrict them. i believe. I'm not 100% sure

don't forget that as shown during the Christmas event iirc, Servant Ishtar can temporarily use power comparable to what she had in the Age of Gods. It's the "form" where she gets like tiger stripes on her body

it's serious all right.

if it's not then explain to me how to make it serious.

don't forget that as shown during the Christmas event iirc, Servant Ishtar can temporarily use power comparable to what she had in the Age of Gods. It's the "form" where she gets like tiger stripes on her body
also i'm aware it's on her profile under the Regression to the Age of Gods thing, but i'm pretty sure there should be more thought put into what exactly it does, like whether it makes her temporarily Low 1-C or something

i mean yeah you can restrict it cause it's above tier, but it's not where her smurf hax comes from

okay then.

also

i left this note

Note:

was the match having any bias to any side?

That's why I asked his ap, to know if he could be able to take her down in a normal fight before she want to use hax to finish. Another option could be use Quetz, she would have the resistances, but since she like to have fair matches even against someone like the protagonist, she isn't gonna use hax as long is a friendly fight.
okay but just wondering

Note:

You aren't showing bias, at least I don't think you are, you just try that the fight is fair.
she's pretty much resistant to everything though. including reactive evolution.

also her smurf hax comes from the low 6-B thing

Gugalanna Strike and An Gal Tā Kigal Shē will be restricted unless that is not allowed if this match wants to be added)

which is why it's restricted since it gives her a higher AP

i believe vs wiki says that if items and stuff give your opponent a higher ap you can restrict them. i believe. I'm not 100% sure
No, her NP are attacks with higher tier and tons of haxs, that's why they can be restricted, Authorities instead are just abilities she have that don't make her higher tiers, that's why they can't be restricted.
I mean, she isn't gonna use her Super Ishtar mode in a fight like this, she did that in the christmas event as Space Ishtar and later in her interlude against Enkidu and Gil, Yakagi is not close the level of both of them to make her use it, more so because it's a friendly match.

Archer is being nerfed a lot so this match can happen, she is 6-D to 8-D smurf, while Suimei is 5-D.

Anyway not interested in this due to the conditions, gonna go back to working on the profiles for a new verse.

Archer is being nerfed a lot so this match can happen, she is 6-D to 8-D smurf, while Suimei is 5-D.

Anyway not interested in this due to the conditions, gonna go back to working on the profiles for a new verse.
Yeah, the conditions to make this work aren't the best, that's why I proposed a alternative like Quetz, she would just resist hax but isn't gonna use them or her higher tier stuff, instead would show the power of Lucha Libre.

I can understand the feeling, I still need to work with everything of Death Mage, also, what verse is?

Back