• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can we stop using xianxia/xuanhuan character against other that are not xianxia/xuanhuan character because their power(dao) and universe is hard to scale

Yuuki does have all abilities in the Slime Universe. So, this battle is hard.

Even aside from that he has a lot of abilities. But I don't think he can win. Like Rimuru Xue has multiple bodies. So Yuuki may face similar problems but then again Yuuki does have Power mimicry

Immortalgodd said:
Even aside from that he has a lot of abilities. But I don't think he can win. Like Rimuru Xue has multiple bodies. So Yuuki may face similar problems but then again Yuuki does have Power mimicry
Unless Xue has a way to stop the way Yuuki BFR'd Rimuru, shouldn't Yuuki win via BFR? Because getting sent to the end of space time, where time doesn't exist, even if Xue could return isn't the precedent such that even if he could return via time travel, he is loses by not being able to "return in time" which would mean that Yuuki wins right? (It should also be noted that the bfr targeted all versions of Rimuru, so it would still work if Xue had something similar.) I don't know all that much about Xue a part from what I have read on his profile.

He stepped outside of River of Time a place that exist in a higher Space-Time than the normal one. His being itself exist outside of the laws including its space-time. Before you can reach/interact with Him you need to be able to affect a higher dimensions 4D hax at least. Not even something that was described as a Curse that is above his Dao could affect him as his own life force was stronger.

Can Yuuki resist 4D hax, three types of EE, mind and Soul hax that can affect trilions and trilions of beings or even higher reaching Universal+, he can influente others to kill themsevles. Can he resist conceptual manipulation?

Would Yuuki BFR work on rimuru if they are a illusion? I'm pretty sure Xue Ying Mirages are not even a body its just literally a mirage that happens to have both to be able to do everything his main body can do but a still a mirage in the end

How does BFR work when the opponent can just teleport back? BFR is an option that works when the opponent cannot return back. If you count removing your opponent for like a few seconds a victory then Yuuki has lost.

All his illusions have souls and body. Mirage is the origin of all Illusions in novel. His Mirage have reached a Point where everything he creates become reality.

Not only can he create 9 World Avatars that have the same Power as him but they can be created infinitely.

Zaratthustra said:
All his illusions have souls and body. Mirage is the origin of all Illusions in novel. His Mirage have reached a Point where everything he creates become reality.

Not only can he create 9 World Avatars that have the same Power as him but they can be created infinitely.
Isn't that Subjective Reality?

@The God. I think its similar to it. Xue may create a world that becomes reality and as such can manipulate it.

In a way it could be as from the moment he started to grasp it first it Illusion True Meaning then it evolved in Mirage True Meaning he could step by step improve them from just a mere illusion to body one then having souls. After a lot of realms, it reached where it's a World itself and manipulate anything within it. He even has sentient beings within it that truly exist within it as they were created and birthed there. He can make anything reality using it with only one exception, he can't take out from there sentient beings that were created using it at this current Key.

There was even a whole mini-arc on this theme where he meets another cultivator who injected himself within such a world and fell in love with a woman (she know she was only an illusion but she only existed within that world but died). Xue Ying said that "why can't it be true if she had a soul, there exist being without soul - they are real as me and you - so why can't she be too?", and said that at Cosmos Realm maybe he could take them out of his world and as of 6 days ago - Xue Ying reached finally Cosmos Realm in the novel translation showing that he can now take the people from that realm and bring them into reality. It was a really wholesome arc.

The Key that I'm working for him now, has taken a further step his current one - he can fuse Illusion with Reality.

Short: He can bring anything into reality currently, excluding sentient beings.

The God Of Procrastination said:
Because having just one profile is monotonous. Back to the match.
I'm working on other profiles for the verse. Already have two ready to make a sandbox.

Its actually good. While he starts like any other MC he does have to work hard.

I think this match is decided. If I recall correctly the only reason Yuuki is even listed this high is because of the whole end of the universe thing. He doesn't really have the AP to beat Xue.

At that key, all his attacks are 4D as it was stated that he transcends the normal laws.

His three Daos are Conceptual Manipulation.

I'm more than sure than his mind/soul hax is stronger and more potent.

He can influence him to kill himself.

Can unite the Reality with his Mirage World making him omnipresent within that territory.

Sleep Manipulation + Dream to incap him.

Can seal him either with Willpower Manipulation, Luminous Sun Art, Dao of Mirage, Scarlet Red Wristband.

Has three types of EE, one which comes from the Void (the higher dimension above the Primal Chaos Void (his current Multiverse) which potency can instantly kill him (Termination Energy).

Higher Dimensional Manipulation through his Daos.

Yuuki will have to fight at the same time with 9 World Avatars + True Avatar meaning he will fight 10 Xue-Ying at the same time each with full power.

Law Domain can create any laws or change them.

His Spear Attacks will pierce through anything be it matter/energy/space/time.

@zara plus his potency his higher than Yuuki. Yuuki could possibly replicates Milim's feat of creating Supernova but that's it. The only way he has a chance is with BFR which Xue could possibly counter.

Back