• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
due to layered time stop rimuru speed is like 10 million×4

then we have rimuru who can see a decade to seconds
so we have
2× rimuru perception of time using ciel
which should be like 100,000
=200,000
then stop time
which would inccerase this to
10,000,000×200,000
which is 2,000,000,000,000 aka two trillion
now with the layered time stop ig this will then be 2,000,000,000,000×3 cuz yuuki added 2 layers
or 3
if its 3 then its 6 trillion times faster than light
if its 2 then it's 4 trillion times faster than light
additionally his reactive evolution increases his speed so
4-6 trillion× x finite number
so rimuru speed is ...... 💀
I forgot rimuru created an ultimate form for fun which makes him 2x stronger all round
so he's like 8 trillion times faster than light
btw rimuru thought acceleration is 10 million so ig
it's 8 quadrillion times faster than light

so we have
=200,000
then stop time
10,000,000×200,000
now with the layered time stop ig this will then be 2,000,000,000,000×3 cuz yuuki added 2 layers
or 3
I forgot rimuru created an ultimate form for fun which makes him 2x stronger all round
or more LOL could be sextilion sorry too much numbers lol

In fact, Xeno Goku is probably much faster than Rimuru, I mean, Xeno Goku is faster than anime Goku(DBS) which is septillion times faster than light while Rimuru only perceives about 1 million times the speed of light, it has amplifiers, but I doubt it's enough, a safe wincon from Rimuru would be the time stop which has 3 layers if i'm not wrong

so we have
=200,000
then stop time
10,000,000×200,000
or 3
what does time stop have to do with speed?

could go affect someone
or more LOL could be sextilion sorry too much numbers lol
In fact, Xeno Goku is probably much faster than Rimuru, I mean, Xeno Goku is faster than anime Goku(DBS) which is septillion times faster than light while Rimuru only perceives about 1 million times the speed of light, it has amplifiers, but I doubt it's enough, a safe wincon from Rimuru would be the time stop which has 3 layers if i'm not wrong
you are wrong
goku combat speed isn't even FTL maybe ultra instinct later is but meh rimuru combat speed wayyyyyy better

could go affect someone

you are wrong
goku combat speed isn't even FTL maybe ultra instinct later is but meh rimuru combat speed wayyyyyy better
bruh, review profile of Goku DBS, he is FTL since the frieza saga, I don't see Rimuru coming close to Goku's speed

DBS Goku has MFTL+ Combat, Reaction and Travel speed as per his profile. If you disagree, you have to make a content revision thread and provide evidence as to why you think to the contrary.

the rematch…
anyway, i am voting for rimuru,
XG can’t interact with AE1 if i am right.
and layered Timestop.

Xeno Goku might've had a chance at doing something here, but theglassman said "No." and then things started spiraling from there.

oh, I never know about it. But I don't think he can copy Goku moves.
well yeah, he can't copy Goku's speed and strength anyway, and Rimuru is talented in swordsmanship so that really isn't very relevant

Back