• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
she is 5D,her ability is 4D
Actually the opposite.
4-C, higher with N'cha Cannon. Up to 3-B with the Reality Machine. Low 1-C with Plot Manipulation | 4-C. possibly 3-B, higher with N'cha Cannon. Low 1-C with Plot Manipulation | 3-A, higher with N'cha Cannon. Low 1-C with Plot Manipulation
2-A. Low 1-C with Plot Manipulation | 2-A. Low 1-C with Plot Manipulation

Her plot manipulation only altered 4D structure as far as I am concerned. Also, correct if I am wrong, is she included?
I don't think it is his first move. Also, I think the reason we don't use Arale's summoning is because of canonicity questions
Unless they've been settled, and I'm not aware of it

Mf sayin this as if they are actually knowledgeable about dr slump 💀
I was asking tho,sorry if you were confused cuz I didn't add "?" but still summoning won't be his first move...so uhh it's a stomp
ciel can predict all attacks a higher level Prediction system than the great rapheal
so she activated layered time stop time stop upon another time stop which affected even layered 4th dimensional acasuality beings as I shown above in a thread made

I don't see how it is stomp but I will wait others to comment.

The hot thread blowing
Jagged replies across the board
The crumbling psyche
In the mind of the dbh horde
Just like the buffalo
Blindly following the rules
We try to justify
All the layers of hax of these fools
I don't know what has been said
But the outcome of this battle can't be added
I don't know what has been said
But the outcome of this battle can't be added
Stench of this battle
Shout at each other's face
Without a profile
The character knows no disgrace
Out of this dumb thread
The drama rises still
I shout to close this
To all staff who bend their will

I don't see any stomp here, plot manipulation has been dealt with, next?

There is a calculation for MFTL+ and I assume there are AMPs, I don't see any blitzing here, next?

Was it significant enough? Because simply effecting panels won't be plot manipulation, I will rather say it is 4th wall breaking.
They rewrite the manga itself, editing the panels contents among other things.

They rewrite the manga itself, editing the panels contents among other things.
I won't argue for it as it is irrelevant for the thread, but I assume it is more toonforce rather real plot manipulation.
Anyway, the topic is down and Goku don't use her.

Back