• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

O7blZRTf_4x.png

Nah jk jk, this thread isn't an attempt to upgrade Rimuru's attack potency, but rather range.

This will be a short one, Imaginary Space is stated to be infinite. Beelzebuth being directly compared to Mobius System, which is capable of L2C destruction by absorbtion. Everything eaten/absorbed by Beelzebuth will be sent to be isolated in Imaginary Space, therefore 'Stomach' can contain a physical universe. Rimuru even managed to eat Mobius System and put it in Imaginary Space, which didnt affect the space in any way.

This will only affect range of certain hax like Velgyrnd space-time continuous attack, Rimuru and Veldora Type 9 Immortality, and Beelzebuth(remind me if there's more).

Note: Do not try to attempt to upgrade Rimuru to 2A using this thread(if it accepted) as it would break the consistent scaling chain.

Agree: (22)wwereymy235, Diablo_, Zexer1, Thunderian, God900, Aachintya31, Rendynoc0unter, V2001, PainKiller07, KuramaKyubee, eferdeye, Rizkykarbit, Vondoom, Elizhaa, Guretodesu, Fixxed, Tempestdragon6, donegbe, JV_DLS, Helestias, Celestial_Pegasus, Milly_Rocking_Bandit
Disagree: (1) Reiner
Neutral: (3)Peak, EldemadeDityjon, Kalrz

Last edited:
I don't know if having the ability to hold enough power for 2A is enough so I'm neutral for now

I don't know if having the ability to hold enough power for 2A is enough so I'm neutral for now
My point was, any structure that not higher than X cannot hold X energy and in turn would get destroyed, if it capable of doing it, it thereotically should be X size.

Anyway, that was just a supporting argument, my main argument is this
This will be a short one, Imaginary Space is stated to be infinite despite containing enough energy to create tens of thousands of worlds. This can be interpreted as Imaginary Space being infinite on the scale of 4-D due to 2B energy is simply...4D.

My point was, any structure that not higher than X cannot hold X energy and in turn would get destroyed, if it capable of doing it, it thereotically should be X size.

Anyway, that was just a supporting argument, my main argument is this
Oh, and this will not only change the range of Rimuru and other characters, but also Rimuru's Immortality 9 will no longer need to be just interdimensional and become 2A (if that is accepted)

Put me in neutral

Btw multipliers wouldn't work on tier 2. If I am correct you are trying to say infinite space which can hold finite 4D structure should be capable of holding infinite 4ad structure right?

Put me in neutral

Btw multipliers wouldn't work on tier 2. If I am correct you are trying to say infinite space which can hold finite 4D structure should be capable of holding infinite 4ad structure right?
yes that is my point. multiplier wouldn't work if it was "X is 1001 times stronger than a L2C character, therefore X is 2B" because unquantifible distances between universes, however we're talking about size differences where those distance wouldn't matter because infinite is same as infinite times any number.

Agreed .For basically the same reasons mentioned in the OP

1.Rimuru's stomach has been stated to be infinite .
2.You can't hold 2-B(4-D) energy in a high 3-A(3-D) storage .On top of that the nature of the energy is destruction.
3.So it can be to assumed that imaginary space is infinite at 4-D scale and thus will grant Rimuru's stomach 2-A rating .
4.This will upgrade Rimuru's ,Velgrynd's(Not really her's but Space time continuum attack's ) range and Type-9 immortality for Rimuru and Veldora

Last edited:
Ahh, no

Even if you destroy a universe in infinite times at once, you cant have 2A rating. Even if you infinite times stronger than a universe you cant have 2A rating

2C, 2B, and 2A is about the physical structure that can contain a low 2C structure. You cant have 2A just by infinite space that contain energy that can create the universe, its not different by just multiple your power to infinite beyong the universe/infinite times stronger than universe

You must proof that infinite space can contain a PHYSICAL universe not just a energy. Yeah even you can have infinite different futures but not have 2A structure, because that future not being realized not physicaly exist just some abstract thing, same with energy its just some abstract force

Ahh, no

Even if you destroy a universe in infinite times at once, you cant have 2A rating. Even if you infinite times stronger than a universe you cant have 2A rating

2C, 2B, and 2A is about the physical structure that can contain a low 2C structure. You cant have 2A just by infinite space that contain energy that can create the universe, its not different by just multiple your power to infinite beyong the universe/infinite times stronger than universe

You must proof that infinite space can contain a PHYSICAL universe not just a energy. Yeah even you can have infinite different futures but not have 2A structure, because that future not being realized not physicaly exist just some abstract thing, same with energy its just some abstract force
A space infinitely bigger than a 2-C/2-B multiverse is 2-A buddy.

Ahh, no

rimuru stomach could swallow a low 2C structure when he still had beelzebuth and when it evolve to azathot it was stated to be infinite times previously if i remember correctly

Last edited:
Ahh, no

i think so.

rimuru stomach could swallow a low 2C structure when he still had beelzebuth and when it evolve to azathot it was stated to be infinite times previously if i remember correctly
Isnt this thread not discuss about rimuru's stomach but about imajinary space

More importantly Turn null is An immensely destructive energy produced from a chaotic, nuclear dimension .

It's capable of 4-D destruction as it is superior to Beelzebub and has the power to create and destroy the world which contains several parallel universe thousands of times over

It would have easily destroyed his stomach if it was just High 3-A

Lmao Rimuru's stomach is the imaginary space

The imaginary space is inside his stomach
Then you must create another thread, because i just discuss about the energy that the OP give. Not about his stomach can eat a low 2C structure

O7blZRTf_4x.png

Nah jk jk, this thread isn't an attempt to upgrade Rimuru's attack potency, but rather range.

This will be a short one, Imaginary Space is stated to be infinite despite containing enough energy to create tens of thousands of worlds. This can be interpreted as Imaginary Space being infinite on the scale of 4-D due to 2B energy is simply...4D. Another way to see this is Imaginary Space should be capable of holding 2-A energy as 2B energy is considered to be finite when compared to it, thus making it a 2A structure. At worst, Imaginary Space should be multiversal in size for keeping 2B energy. This will only affect range of certain hax like Velgyrnd space-time continuous attack, Rimuru and Veldora Type 9 Immortality, and Beelzebuth(remind me if there's more).

Note: Do not try to attempt to upgrade Rimuru to 2A using this thread(if it accepted) as it would break the consistent scaling chain.

Agree: (5)wwereymy235, Diablo_, Zexer1, Thunderian, God900

Disagree:
Neutral: (2)Peak, EldemadeDityjon
i suggest you add this with scans if you have them

Then you must create another thread, because i just discuss about the energy that the OP give. Not about his stomach can eat a low 2C structure
More importantly Turn null is An immensely destructive energy produced from a chaotic, nuclear dimension .

It's capable of 4-D destruction as it is superior to Beelzebub and has the power to create and destroy the world which contains several parallel universe thousands of times over

It would have easily destroyed his stomach if it was just High 3-A
How about this ? The energy itself can also support 2-A stomach rating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back