• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Calaca

The White Tanooki Suit doesn't enhance his abilities at all it's litterally just the Invincibility Star + Tanooki Suit

It´s in his standart equipment, and he knows it´s one of his best tools around, and when he uses it, it´s at right in the start, not at the middle or end of the trouble.

Mmm... The action to timeline thign seems very high in 2-B.

How close is Mario to it?

Let´s see... each time someone in the Marioverse sleeps, a new universe is made with more beings, when a being made from it sleeps, yet another universe is made, and so on in an endless way.

Yeah, it may make universes slower at first, but after a while, the number of them will be squared each time, effectivelly increasing in number quickly to the point they are made even faster than that, effectivelly reaching an higher number of universes in the process than DBX.

And all of those were under the power of the Stone wielders and the Zeekeeper, which are simply stomped by Super Dimentio due to the AP gap, who was defeated by Mario.

This leads into that they should be at the very least comparable in power.

DBH didn't even get an upgrade in that thread, it was just the knowledgeables explaining how far they were into the tier because a lot of people thought they were baseline.

Hst master said:
@Calaca
The White Tanooki Suit doesn't enhance his abilities at all it's litterally just the Invincibility Star + Tanooki Suit
Not really, it lasts far more (Up to the end of the match respectivelly), but otherwise, yeah, that´s about it.

Anything else?

Anyways, I´m going to sleep, so please don´t rush the thread while I leave.

@Bob

And he has to lose 5 lives in a row to use it. 9 in Puzzles and Dragons. That's not starting off with it.

Sleeping =/= any action. A new timeline can be created from doing any action from sleeping, eating something different, choosing not to go somewhere etc. And this happens endlessly and constantly because no matter where someone is always doing something, including sleeping.

The DBverse is much larger than the Marioverse

The same way the Marioverse works does the DBHverse. Every time a being makes a decision an entire timeline is born with the same amount of beings making decisions, growing bigger and bigger by the second.

The fact that the Marioverse relies on dreams (and not sleeping which is a lowball) while the DBHverse relies on decisions puts a difference. You make more decisions than how many times you dream. It's a fact. The DBHverse is insanely bigger.

I think we are all forgetting that in each Dragon Ball timeline there are 12-18 universes (there should be possibilities where Zeno never erased the six universes), so the multiverse is even bigger.

RIP Mario then.

There´s really nothing I can add at this point.

However, I still have to say:

Then again, after "doing the thing" 5 times (which is likely as he can passively come back to life by just activating a piece of his equipment that automatically activetes onto him a 1-Up Mushroom should he still have at least one), is something likely to happen and work.

I'd say Goku wins. Hey, have we all ignored the fact that Mario lost to Demigra? Xeno Goku in base form one-shotted Giant Demigra with a Kamehameha and that can mean that Xeno Goku one-shots Mario.

AlienFoam1329 said:
I'd say Goku wins. Hey, have we all ignored the fact that Mario lost to Demigra? Xeno Goku in base form one-shotted Giant Demigra with a Kamehameha and that can mean that Xeno Goku one-shots Mario.
That's ABC logic.

Mario lost to Demigra because Demigra has 4-D Mindhax.

Mario, the most iconic video game character ever, an icon, so many adventures in some of the best games ever created, and one of the most influential things on the market.

And his entire record is just two losses against dragon ball video game characters.

Xenoverse characters are borderline 2A held in 2B by stubbornness of people who don't want 2A DB. It has statements and mechanics to back it up.

In any case Xeno Goku wins this by being massively above baseline and having hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back