• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku Vs Asriel Dreemurr

Some People might be thinking "2-A Vs 2-B, Stomp!"

Well Asriel is getting downgraded to 2-B

Also this is Base asriel not full powered asriel

Speed Equalized

Who Wins And why?

Mmh... Not sure.

Asriel as very big AP advantage and he's incorporeal, but he's also very cocky in battl.

As for Goku while he's defenatly more experiecned and can sense his chi, realizing how huge it is, the only thing he can go for is sealing, which I'm not really sure if he would do that in character, or if it would even work really.

DMB 1 said:
Mmh... Not sure.
Asriel as very big AP advantage and he's incorporeal, but he's also very cocky in battl.

As for Goku while he's defenatly more experiecned and can sense his chi, realizing how huge it is, the only thing he can go for is sealing, which I'm not really sure if he would do that in character, or if it would even work really.
Maybe but If they need not to fite then Xeno Goku would know what to do

Flowey still is high into 2-B, he will just get a 2-C low end.

And SAVE and LOAD still makes Asriel the winner no matter what Goku do.

Xeno Goku dose NOT have Hakai, right? I think that's just manga Goku, but if he does, than I think that would be Goku, because the Hakai has been show to destroy incorporeals before.

Beerus destroys a ghost 1

BoCo365 said:
Xeno Goku dose NOT have Hakai, right? I think that's just manga Goku, but if he does, than I think that would be Goku, because the Hakai has been show to destroy incorporeals before.
Manga Goku's hakai only worked on Zamasu because Zamasu was injured and low on stamina

@Sun

Being injured or low on stamina isn't a requirement for hakai to work on someone and that's not the reason why it worked on Zamasu either.

let's not forget that omega flowey has the power to save, load, and reset which omega flowey can abuse in battle and last I checked Goku never really fought someone who had that power.

So even if goku drops omega flowey's health to zero he can just load his save file any time he wants and goku can't get determination because he isn't from undertale and even if goku invaded the undertale universe he still wouldn't gain the power. And Asriel is more powerful than Omega flowey which asriel probably has the power to save, load, and reset too.

Omega flowey can't deal much damage to goku, but Omega flowey can out last goku until goku get's tired in the fight which omega flowey will deal the finishing blow.

goku can't fight forever he will eventually get tired during the fight. The more he usees his ki the more tired he will quickly get.

SunDaGamer said:
BoCo365 said:
Manga Goku's hakai only worked on Zamasu because Zamasu was injured and low on stamina
No Manga Goku is very weak compared to Anime Goku cuz unlike anime he never absorb the god ki to his base, and Manga Goku never used his kaioken in with Super Sayian Blue

N E C R O

P L E A S E C L O S E

This thread has long since been long overdue for a closure. If you think this thread is still valid/worthy of staying, you're welcome to object but as it stands now, this thread should be closed via the consensus of Necro.

Back