• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus vs Photoshop Flowey | 4-12-3 (its grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As posted before, people who wanted to kill him, like that random pig alien, he didn't used Hakai, sensing "he wants to kill me" is not enough to make Beerus want to Hakai someone
You actually missed my argument omega, that's not what I only meant. Trought, I not gonna explain again.

“cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences”

Any range includes they would die. Which is what staff clarified it was suppose to mean and how many people have interpreted it over dozens of versus threads throughout the years. I agree that is a dumb way to have it, but that’s how people read and what staff says it is. So would it not be better worded as a matter of factual thing that just says they want to fight because that’s not how people and staff read it currently.
Don't think it's really that far-fetched for Beerus to assume that the giant plant monster thing would kill him if it won.
But still, it'd have to win to do so, and Beerus knows for a fact it's nowhere near his power, soooo

“cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences”

Any range includes they would die. Which is what staff clarified it was suppose to mean
......no, "any" is a vague term used since it can mean literally any bad thing that would make a character want to fight and not back down, death is not specified for you to affirm that it is the sole co sequence assumed in it, again, staff can say what they want, i will still go with what the page is saying

Plus this would equally make Flowey use EE as a first move just like Beerus, making this usement of argument just for him and not Flowey really double standardish

and how many people have interpreted it over dozens of versus threads throughout the years.
people can interpret as they want, doesn't make theirs the absolute truth, specially when the wording is vague, unless ot specifies death, i won't assume that it means only death

I agree that is a dumb way to have it, but that’s how people read and what staff says it is.
Which staff? You only showed one, i saw other arguing as if it doesn't mean as you say it does over the years as well

So would it not be better worded as a matter of factual thing that just says they want to fight because that’s not how people and staff read it currently.
It says "they will assume bad things will happen if losing" that's all, you cannot tell me with a straight face that this means "death only" and expect me to believe it

Hakai being out of character for Beerus taking a threat serious is the weirdest type shi I ever heard. I get Goku was really his only fleshed out fight but when Goku pissed him off and Zamasu was considered a problem his first instinct was to do what he is known for as a GoD, delete that shi.
Beerus fra

Do tell why he'd take Flowey seriously? Beerus literally flicks him and Flowey dies.
Well, flowey want to kill him. So it like, depends on what Bills decides to end this fight, if he want to punch or Hakai, because he can easily pick one.

I have to say, evertime he decide he actually want to kill a specif someone he used Hakai.

Last edited:
A Beerus fighting to kill won't use his signature move that he'd known for, that allows him end a threat immediately?

Huh?
"Signature move".....bro, he barely used it in general in the series, much less in combat, what "signature" move?

Hakai being out of character for Beerus taking a threat serious is the weirdest type shi I ever heard. I get Goku was really his only fleshed out fight but when Goku pissed him off and

Zamasu was considered a problem his first instinct was to do what he is known for as a GoD, delete that shi.
Beerus fra
He only erased Zamasu after he got comfirmation that he was going to kill Gowasu.......and even then he only erased him to deal with him for good since he knew he could be revived

Pray tell, why would he go this far for someone he KNOWS he can sneeze to death? No, scratch that, that he KNOWS THAT he can simply flick away? Plus he knows Flowey isn't a threat to him, he can feel he is infinitely weaker, many people who wanted to kill him in the past, or that severely pissed him off, he simply beat them up, no Hakai, saying that Beerus will go for it first move is simply wrong when he NEVER used it as a first move, never

Well, flowey want to kill him. So it like, depends on what Bills decides to end this fight, if he want to punch or Hakai, because he can easily pick one.
So did the caveman/dinosaur in the begining of Super

Heck, even Buu, who pissed him off tremendously and attacked him he didn't go that far, even against Zamasu he needed straight up comfirmation before deciding to Hakai him.......he never used it as a first move, while Flowey at least has an argument for doing so as he did upon transforming for the first time

I have to say, evertime he decide he actually want to kill a specif someone he used Hakai.
THe dinosaur dude from the first time we saw him he didn't used hakai

So did the caveman/dinosaur in the begining of Super
THe dinosaur dude from the first time we saw him he didn't used hakai
Do you really need to cut my reply in two just to say the same thing?

Anyway, Beerus was bored so he was just having a little fun there, so he din't just hakai in the first place because of that. And also doubt Hakai exist as a concept there
Heck, even Buu, who pissed him off tremendously and attacked him he didn't go that far,
Yeah, he was so angry he decide to beat him a lot instead of killing him. That's what I would do so my opponent can suffer longer.
Killing too fast is not fun.
even against Zamasu he needed straight up comfirmation before deciding to Hakai him
Yeah, he need comfirmation that Zamasu is dangerous so he can justify killing him. Thas't a not point of him not using Hakai.
he never used it as a first move
Okay, I think you confusing me with the others, I never said it would be his first move. If I did, I retracting that.
I saying he could do, not that he would 100% do, since the two times he did use Hakai, he wants to actual kill his opponent instead of not taking them serious.
Which is what SBA means apparently.

Not sure why you even replied to me, since I already voted Flowey, but covering loose ends is cool

Last edited:
I saying he could do, not that he would 100% do, since the two times he did use Hakai, he wants to actual kill his opponent instead of not taking them serious.
Which is what SBA means apparently.
Huh nah, that isn't what SBA says, it makes them ignore any moral barrier that would stop them from killing if nescesary, but they are still in character

Not sure why you even replied to me, since I already voted Flowey, but covering loose ends is cool
I.....actually confused you with other people lol, sorry for that

Huh nah, that isn't what SBA says, it makes them ignore any moral barrier that would stop them from killing if nescesary, but they are still in character
I not saying I don't agree to some extend with your interpretation, but like
Each character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences.
This is so vague, that I have to be in the fence. That's why I voted Inco earlier.

Flowey might as well solo Zeno atp lol
Nah, Zeno wins
Look at him;
1aoe46wv8umb1.jpg

Trought, GP vs Flowey is not off the table.

I still haven’t seen any evidence that Flowey EE is thought based or anything else the. Active beerus has passive EE
he has an Aura that can erase things IF he makes it do that.......which he has never shown doing in any capacity whasoever, so to say it is even in character for him to do that is wrong

plus, no reason for Beerus to even use hakai against someone he can literally feel is infinite times weaker than him and that he can simply sneeze away

Why does it need to be written when it's literally shown in the scans?
Because at that point what’s stopping someone from making a bunch of BS abilities for whatever character they want.

Legitimately one half of the argument basically boils down to flowey supporter inventing new hax on the fly because they know he has no feats or examples.

Saying “trust me bro” doesn’t make it real it’s not indexed on the page thus it’s not valid.
huh.......the activation method doesn't need to be stated if it is shown that the user doesn't need to use a hand movement or something to activate it, in Flowey's case he just.......does it, no movement, no word, he just....."poof" and ta da, erased

Because at that point what’s stopping someone from making a bunch of BS abilities for whatever character they want.
......ngl, i didn't understood what your point here is? Making BS abilities? but.......no one is making abilities, they are using the ones in the profile

Legitimately one half of the argument basically boils down to flowey supporter inventing new hax on the fly because they know he has no feats or examples.
........new hax? EE and Info type 2 manip is literally on his page, what are you talking about?

he has an Aura that can erase things IF he makes it do that.......which he has never shown doing in any capacity whasoever, so to say it is even in character for him to do that is wrong
Uh you sure about that?

phy-toppo-phy-god-of-destruction.gif

plus, no reason for Beerus to even use hakai against someone he can literally feel is infinite times weaker than him and that he can simply sneeze away
Beerus has shown he’s perfectly willing to hakai even random fodder if necessary. This whole angle y’all are try run “well meybe Beerus will screw up and that’ll give flowey a win” is so divorced from logic it’s basically admitting that Beerus wins so now make up a hypothetical when he holds back to give the opposition a chance.

huh.......the activation method doesn't need to be stated if it is shown that the user doesn't need to use a hand movement or something to activate it, in Flowey's case he just.......does it, no movement, no word, he just....."poof" and ta da, erased
Yes he does

This is basically another trust me bro situation 💀

......ngl, i didn't understood what your point here is? Making BS abilities? but.......no one is making abilities, they are using the ones in the profile
Yes they are making up abilities show me an on screen demonstration or a statement that it is thought based considering it’s not labeled on his page
........new hax? EE and Info type 2 manip is literally on his page, what are you talking about?
Where is it stated its thought based?

Hell even the example give doesn’t demonstrate this

Uh you sure about that?

phy-toppo-phy-god-of-destruction.gif
yes i am, as i said, BEERUS has never shown doing that in character, thus we can't say that he would here and we have no reason to believe that he in character would do it

showing me an image of Toppo, who isn't Beerus or like Beerus in anyway, doesn't change what i said
Beerus has shown he’s perfectly willing to hakai even random fodder if necessary. This whole angle y’all are try run “well meybe Beerus will screw up and that’ll give flowey a win” is so divorced from logic it’s basically admitting that Beerus wins so now make up a hypothetical when he holds back to give the opposition a chance.
which he did 1 time vs all the other times he faced Fodder and didn't used it, like against he Z Fighters in the BoG arc, the Caveman in the initial episodes of DBS, the Planet which gave him a desert he didn't like also in the initial episodes of DBS, etc

and as you yourself said, he only does it if he finds it necessary, which he only did there since the Dr was a Ghost, making hakai the only way to get rid of him, this doesn't apply here as Flowey isn't a Ghost or anything that would make Hakai needed, it is not a "Beerus would screw up" it is a "Beerus in character doesn't use it unless he knows he needs to".......which he would know he doesn't here as he cannot possibly know that Flowey can revive

Yes he does
he does......what?

This is basically another trust me bro situation 💀
no, this is me describing something you should know already since you can clear see what is happening in the scans linked, again, no rule says we need to say the activation method in the profiles themselves, you are just......conveniently saying we need now and not in any other thread this kind of thing popped up for some reason

Yes they are making up abilities show me an on screen demonstration or a statement that it is thought based considering it’s not labeled on his page
1 they are not making up abilities, it is literally listed in the profile that he has EE
2 it doesn't need to be listed when the scan literally shows that he doesn't do anything to activate it.......this is like saying that nothing says that Beerus can just make his aura appear by thinking, thus we can't say it is thought based to make his aura appear

Where is it stated its thought based?
it is shown as he doesn't do anything to activate it, it just happens

Hell even the example give doesn’t demonstrate this

it literally does, tell me, what did he do to activate the EE? cause as i can see in the video linked going back when Flowey did the feat, he just.....does it, there is no "activation movement" or something, it literally just happens, LITERALLY

yes i am, as i said, BEERUS has never shown doing that in character, thus we can't say that he would here and we have no reason to believe that he in character would do it

showing me an image of Toppo, who isn't Beerus or like Beerus in anyway, doesn't change what i said
smh his attacks are Ki based all he has to do is flex his aura unless the argument is going to now devolve into Beerus can't use Ki there is no point in saying this.

but if you want here is an example of him doing it.
Wow don't put words in my mouth now I never said he will only do it if necessary. Beerus as shown in the example above will use hake on even Buu saga fodders or even random nobody NPCs in he want's.
Give an example from his page showing his EE is thought based.
Okay so from I am reading it is clear Flowey has no example of feats giving any of the abilities mentioned in this thread got it. saying "Well you should just know these things" doesn't help your argument at all. especially since the point of these pages are to index these abilities in a clear overview of characters hax.
Copy paste it.
Yes, it does saying well hypothetically this is how it should work does nothing. plus it is on Beerus page for every in Flowey argument I guarantee Beerus page does not have that same issue.

• Aura (Overwhelming; Via Energy of Destruction, Gods of Destruction can engulf their body with Hakai energy, which erases whatever touches it[23])
"Trust me bro" lmao
Burden of proof is on you you're arguing Flowey's case not me show me an example.

like the example shown shows him erasing a file after two whole hits lmao

smh his attacks are Ki based all he has to do is flex his aura unless the argument is going to now devolve into Beerus can't use Ki there is no point in saying this.

but if you want here is an example of him doing it.
......this is he using his normal Ki, not his Hakai energy, else......everyone there would be erased......aka you just proved my point that Beerus, even when mad, doesn't resort to Hakai unless nescesary

Wow don't put words in my mouth now I never said he will only do it if necessary.
"Beerus has shown he’s perfectly willing to hakai even random fodder if necessary"

You did.....i am not putting anything in your mouth at all

Beerus as shown in the example above will use hake on even Buu saga fodders or even random nobody NPCs in he want's.
This.....isn't hakai tho? It is just a normal Ki attack?......aka exactly as i said prior?

Give an example from his page showing his EE is thought based.
literally go back a couple of seconds in the video linked there, about the time Flowey is surroundes by the human souls/the hearts

Okay so from I am reading it is clear Flowey has no example of feats giving any of the abilities mentioned in this thread got it. saying "Well you should just know these things" doesn't help your argument at all. especially since the point of these pages are to index these abilities in a clear overview of characters hax.
I mean.....you literally just need to go back a few seconds in the video......literally.....but if you are too....i dunno, just look

1:25

Yes, it does saying well hypothetically this is how it should work does nothing. plus it is on Beerus page for every in Flowey argument I guarantee Beerus page does not have that same issue.

• Aura (Overwhelming; Via Energy of Destruction, Gods of Destruction can engulf their body with Hakai energy, which erases whatever touches it[23])
Following your logic, this doesn't say or show that he can do it by thought, so show evidence for such

"Trust me bro" lmao
More like "look at the godamn video"........i have been saying for you to do it this whole time

Burden of proof is on you you're arguing Flowey's case not me show me an example.
I already fufiled it, you are just being obnoxious about it

........1 you mean? Also.......did you not saw the other links? You are just being desingenuous at this point

......this is he using his normal Ki, not his Hakai energy, else......everyone there would be erased......aka you just proved my point that Beerus, even when mad, doesn't resort to Hakai unless nescesary
Now your just making stuff up the power of destruction have clear differences from regular ki this is demonstrated in their color scheme. And of course the hakai didn't erase everyone he was stopped the only difference is that there is no Vegeta to stop Beerus now lol.
Yes, you are sitting here and being Semantical is not changing the fact you're trying to spin what I said.
Seriously the purple aura that is clearly distinct from regular aura isn't hakai?

Again showing the same video that clearly shows his attack taking multiple hits does not help the problem point being if it was thought based like being claimed it would be instant and clear non ambiguously shown which this example isn't.
Here you go again trying to put words in my mouth. I said his EE is passive which it is like you have admitted. not thought based that's the flowey argument
Okay you seem to be having trouble understanding I will just say it like this show a scan feat statement showing he can erase being with a thought.
You really didn't but whatever float your boat, I guess.
https://youtu.be/KlM4suwbM4A?si=9ZT_2g5HjFZxUU8p
2 can you not count or do you start from zero? :unsure: Hit one file is damaged hit 2 file is erased.

The first thing to happen when omega flowey appeared was to close the game, alter reality to an info level 2 and change the story to the thing "humans and monsters disappeared without a trace" (which is accepted in the profile as an EE feat)

I can't see how this is slower than Beerus activating the hakai aura and yelling for it to be big enough to cover Flowey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back