• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus vs Photoshop Flowey | 4-12-3 (its grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beerus has Clairvoyance, he will be able to see that the enemy is going to cause some damage to him and can also sense the killing intent of enemies, upon knowing that he is a serious enemy, his first move will be the hakai

I don't see how sensing killing intent would make Beerus think Flowey is an actual threat?
If you knew that this random ant really wanted to kill you, I seriously doubt you'd shoot it instead of just stomping on it.

I guess I vote Inco too.

Since the argument that Beerus could theoretically sense Flowey threat level and use Hakai as first move could work... But also the argument that he would't, and Flowey would EE also works so I voting Inco.

According to don’ttalk our SBA is supposed to be “We want characters to fight seriously. And very much seriously. We pretty much want death battles” so I think Beerus does just nuke. Which I find annoying and don’t think should be the case but that’s how most staff members are leaning on the thread. The murder man SBA continues.

According to don’ttalk our SBA is supposed to be “We want characters to fight seriously. And very much seriously. We pretty much want death battles” so I think Beerus does just nuke. Which I find annoying and don’t think should be the case but that’s how most staff members are leaning on the thread. The murder man SBA continues.
No? Even in serious fights, he did not lead with Hakai because his opponent was weaker, and Low 2-C is infinitely below 2-C, yk

He literally said it means a death battle, he’s fighting serious as in to kill. And if he views it as a serious fight he must kill in he’s going for the nuke not a warm up hands.

Beerus has used normal ki blasts while intending to kill people.
Yeah but not in a serious battle he views as to the death. That’s what don’ttalk clearly meant as me saying they shouldn’t want to particularly kill is what he disagreed with so that’s what SBA means right now (and why I hate it so much since it’s a pseudo bloodlust).

Yeah but like, he can sense other stuff too, like If the being is actual threat, If he sense Flowey murderous intent he could either dismiss or take him seriously. Probally.
.......not seeing where in the profile it says he can sense if the being he is fighting is a threat to him, no, at best i can see that he can feel murder intent.....nothing about if the being he is fighting is a threat to himself

Yeah but not in a serious battle he views as to the death. That’s what don’ttalk clearly meant as me saying they shouldn’t want to particularly kill is what he disagreed with so that’s what SBA means right now (and why I hate it so much since it’s a pseudo bloodlust).
Huh.......i don't really see that wording in the SBA, no........staff can say what they want, we go by what the pages actually say, that's the rules

Btw i also vote Flowey Fra

Yeah and the page says they see the opponent as super dangerous with dire consequences if they fail to fight them. I was trying to change that to be more mellow and staff said no it means they are fighting death battle style just more in character. If you want it to be less murder man like I do then you should comment on the thread.

Not seeing where in the profile it says he can sense if the being he is fighting is a threat to him, no, at best i can see that he can feel murder intent.....nothing about if the being he is fighting is a threat to himself
Ugh.

I meant more like, by sensing his murder intent, he could do a guess on Flowey threat level, and either go with Hakai or not.

Ugh.

I meant more like, by sensing his murder intent, he could do a guess on Flowey threat level, and either go with Hakai or not.
Why do uou assume he will just think that random nobody can nuke a universe or smth? He wouldn’t know that, you can’t just assume that so Beerud uses Hakai

Oh that's Interessing, It only needs 2 more votes to Grace. So I vote Flowey fra
Why do uou assume he will just think that random nobody can nuke a universe or smth? He wouldn’t know that, you can’t just assume that so Beerud uses Hakai
I din't say Beerus would know he can nuke the universe (well technically he would, since he can sense his Power level, but he would't know the mechanics) I said he could sense Flowey murderous intent, and assume that Flowey can actually kill him If he don't take this serious.

Yeah and the page says they see the opponent as super dangerous with dire consequences if they fail to fight them. I was trying to change that to be more mellow and staff said no it means they are fighting death battle style just more in character. If you want it to be less murder man like I do then you should comment on the thread.
"Each character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences."
They don't see each other as "super dangerous" only as "enemies" that they need to beat else something vaguely bad will happen to them........that is all that is there, there is no "they will try to kill eachother no matter what", there is no "they will assume they need to kill" all that it is said is that they see each others as enemies they need to beat

As i said, Staff can say whatever they want, we go by what the rules actually say

In this case, no, Beerus wouldn't see Flowey as "dangerous", but only as an enemy that he needs to beat else bad things will happen, what bad things? Dunno, certainly nothing specific enough to warrant Beerus using his ultimate attack on him

Ugh.

As posted before, people who wanted to kill him, like that random pig alien, he didn't used Hakai, sensing "he wants to kill me" is not enough to make Beerus want to Hakai someone

“cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences”

Any range includes they would die. Which is what staff clarified it was suppose to mean and how many people have interpreted it over dozens of versus threads throughout the years. I agree that is a dumb way to have it, but that’s how people read and what staff says it is. So would it not be better worded as a matter of factual thing that just says they want to fight because that’s not how people and staff read it currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back