• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus vs Photoshop Flowey | 4-12-3 (its grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay you seem to be having trouble understanding I will just say it like this show a scan feat statement showing he can erase being with a thought.
You are a brick wall, so talking with you is not going to be productive at all. There's no worse blind than the one who does not want to see anything but what they want to, so I'll tell a last time.

You literally see him not doing any gesture, but warping the game and erasing the Underground as soon as he absorbs the SOULs and becomes Photoshop Flowey. There's no gesture, there's no chant, there's nothing, only that happening instantly.

There's 0 reason to assume his EE requires any kind of action, there's 0 evidence for it.

Saying this a last time just for whoever sees this thread, as I know you won't buy anything given that you have literal DB Fanboy-blinders, especially when Beerus did never spam Hakai in serious fights, he's not Toppo. In BoG he never used it, and he used it on Zamasu only with the knowledge of the latter being a genuine threat. Beerus here does not know anything on Flowey, he'll just assume he's a fodder that he needs to get rid of and one shot him with some blasts, while Flowey will always lurk and come back through using the SAVE system.

Flowey FRA btw, and imma ask this to be added as grace was hit long ago anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back