• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Does Sora even have a chance here, I mean he is literally fighting against someone who can erase timelines.

This thread feels stomp-ish to me.

Unless Sora has some big thought-based hax I don't know of, Asriel passively paralyzes him and just soul nukes him.

This seems a huge stomp for Sora.
He has High Godly and Immortality Type 8, layered Conceptual and Information hax, is a 6-D smurf and can even become physically Low 1-C with amps, which he can use even in his 2-B KHII key.
Asriel destroying his soul wouldn't do anything since he needs to destroy his Heart (Concept Type 1) to kill him, and even if he somehow actually manage to destroy said Heart the High Godly would kick in.
Nuking the Timeline won't do anything since he was already shown to be able to easily fight in a timeless void and he have numerous ways to bypass the paralysis inducement.

This seems a huge stomp for Sora.
He has High Godly and Immortality Type 8, layered Conceptual and Information hax, is a 6-D smurf and can even become physically Low 1-C with amps, which he can use even in his 2-B KHII key.
Asriel destroying his soul wouldn't do anything since he needs to destroy his Heart (Concept Type 1) to kill him, and even if he somehow actually manage to destroy said Heart the High Godly would kick in.
Nuking the Timeline won't do anything since he was already shown to be able to easily fight in a timeless void and he have numerous ways to bypass the paralysis inducement.
Please list the ways around Paralysis Inducement cause like, otherwise Asriel exists and Sora literally can't win cause he can't move

There is Larxene and a fodder 2B/1C heartless that can paralyze and sora just tanks it by just smashing triangle on your ps2 controller. I belive that even chicken little can one shot the undertale verse.

You shouldn't be doing matches with smurfs to begin with TBH, just look for tier 1 matches or something.

I'll vote for Inconclusive, i kinda feel like they wouldn't be able to do anything to each other.

I'll vote for Inconclusive, i kinda feel like they wouldn't be able to do anything to each other.
As mentioned above, Asriel have no wincons, while Sora have multiple layered haxes, smurf abilities an such. And the Paralysis Inducement wont do anything as mentioned prior. Fate Manipulation prevents permanent incaps, he already have feats of breaking free from Paralysis and have multiple other ways to bypass that.
This is a easy stomp in Sora's favor, imho.

Unless an actual wincon gets brought up in favor of Asriel, this is a stomp since Sora have tons of wincons while Asriel have none.
I suggest maybe changing Sora with a less haxxed KH character to make this more interesting, tbh.

Maybe put Sora against the 2-B key of the Captain from Granblue Fantasy.

Apparently, the Captain has the following hax:

Causality hax 6D. 7D with Bahamut
Fate hax 6D. 7D with bahamut
Regeneration neg mid godly. High Godly with Bahamut
NPI against NEP type 2 aspect type 1,2,3,4
Regeneration at Mid Godly with Mithra's law hax. with High Godly Resurrection via causality hax.
Acausality Type 2,4
Law hax at 6D. 7D with Bahamut
Resist EE on 6D that can erase to NEp Type 2
Free will on 6D
Resistance negation by making one susceptible to hax and ignore resistance up to 7D with Bahamut's God Sight
Ultimate Bahamut and Proto Bahamut also have a passive that kills anyone far weaker than them upon their presence.
Durability neg that also negates resurrection and regeneration up to high godly on info, concept, and history

Just remove Bahamut's 7D hax and you got a slobberknocker on your hands.

Last edited:
Back