• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku/Time Patroller Goku Abilities

The homie has new powers that came in through the games. World Mission provided some unique new effects for Xeno Goku and his earlier versions from canon GT which would obviously scale to him. I'm separating the game abilities..well by the games the respective abilities come from. I understand some people don't like clicking on YouTube links for sources, but this is what I found in my research, hope you enjoy what I find.

Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission Abilities

I. Super Saiyan Power- Grants a huge buff and apparently fully recovers stamina. It's a trigger ability that activates when he goes SSJ4. Useful. Stamina Recover pretty much. Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgWMuurhuMk (3:55)

II. Subspace Summons- It seems all the characters including Goku, of course, can summon another person to aid them in battle. Goku can summon Vegeta, and apparently, if things are dire enough even Zeno himself who passively reduces the stamina of the enemy. The characters can also seemingly summon the Hakaishin with their various effects as well as even Jiren. Other characters like Janemba and SSJB Goku have also been summoned. Vegeta and Zeno should be added to his summoning list at least. We even see Kid Goku summon Towa. You could, in theory, summon pretty much ANY powerful character on the roster so his Summoning ability gets a pretty sizeable amp thanks to this. He should at least be able to summon Vegeta as Beat could. This Summoning also provides a statistics buff to the summoner. Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTxQwybZxhw

III. x10 Warp Kamehameha- Basically Kamehameha x10 with Instant Transmission. This seems like an obvious one to be honest.

IV. Unknown Kamehameha- Apparently a move that does x2.5 the normal damage of a typical Kamehameha regardless of what form you're in. Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU1CJ5lzXuM&t=31s (2:41)

IV. SSJ4 God Meteor- Good case of statistics reduction, with this attack he can reduce the damage all his opponents can do. All SSJ4 characters can probably use this by going into a "Meteor Mode" which stacks onto their forms. Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU1CJ5lzXuM&t=31s (3:31)

V. Kamehameha (Buff) - His Kamehameha scaling up from GT SSJ3 Goku should at least be able to halve the power of the opponent. Another example of Statistics Reduction. The second time slot is a godly limit breaker Kamehameha since he has had a taste for God Ki it seems reasonable for him to inflict a reduction of power and defense like SSJG Goku, this one drastically reduces your power and defense to "1". Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTxQwybZxhw (15:58) + (18:56)

Dokkan Battle Abilities

I. I'll Be the Victor- SSJ4 Goku from GT has this, it's basically just Reactive Evolution with a bonus effect of amping his energy reserves and his ability to counter attacks. Takes place at the start of every "turn". In a battle sense, it would probably be every exchange between him and an opponent. It is passive. Source: https://dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Hope-Filled_Strike_Super_Full_Power_Saiyan_4_Goku

II. Dragon Fist (Buff) - SSJ4 gives a buff to the Dragon Fist, it's now capable of massively reducing the opponent's defensive stat by up to 80%.

III. Kamehameha (Buff) - SSJ4's Kamehameha greatly reduces the defense stat of the opponent. Seeing as how Xeno Goku is like a pseudo-composite Goku for GT onwards it makes sense his Kamehameha could do the same. Source: https://dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Transcendental_Saiyan_Power_Super_Full_Power_Saiyan_4_Goku

Conclusion This is all I have, for now, I'll be sure to come back with more if I find anything. DBH is probably full of other abilities in both the manga and games that I'm still unaware of.

Goku already has Summoning on his profile for both Shenron and God Meteor. And we don't use Passives from Dokkan. That said we do have another thread discussing DBH abilities.

Can I get the link, also I'm aware he has summoning but it should be noted that he can summon Vegeta among other characters. Plus those buffs to his Kamehameha and the meteor statistics reduction move. The stamina recovery should probably be added as well.

II. The way Subspace Summons work is that if the avatar (ie Beat) is present, a specific character (ie Zeno appears for SSGSS Goku, and the gods appear for their respective ToP representatives) can be summoned to attack the enemy (often via Super Attack, though sometimes like Zeno they attack stamina) before disappearing. You can't summon just anyone. SSGSS Goku should definitely be on that list though, Xeno Goku has a UVM3 card that can summon him to use God Kamehameha.

IV. The 2.5x damage is a result of the player acing the actions needed to use the Kamehameha (it's not a standard Super Attack, it's a CAA where you need to perform the on-screen actions to use the attack, with the damage increasing if you perform them well/luck shines down on you), not an inherent feature of the move. It's basically just a regular Kamehameha that the enemy doesn't have a chance to block, as it's used after the attack phase.

V. Xeno Goku isn't GT Goku nor SSG Goku, and shouldn't get abilities just because they did. While he may have gone through similar events, he isn't the same Goku they are.

Dominodalek said:
II. The way Subspace Summons work is that if the avatar (ie Beat) is present, a specific character (ie Zeno appears for SSGSS Goku, and the gods appear for their respective ToP representatives) can be summoned to attack the enemy (often via Super Attack, though sometimes like Zeno they attack stamina) before disappearing. You can't summon just anyone. SSGSS Goku should definitely be on that list though, Xeno Goku has a UVM3 card that can summon him to use God Kamehameha.
IV. The 2.5x damage is a result of the player acing the actions needed to use the Kamehameha (it's not a standard Super Attack, it's a CAA where you need to perform the on-screen actions to use the attack, with the damage increasing if you perform them well/luck shines down on you), not an inherent feature of the move. It's basically just a regular Kamehameha that the enemy doesn't have a chance to block, as it's used after the attack phase.

V. Xeno Goku isn't GT Goku nor SSG Goku, and shouldn't get abilities just because they did. While he may have gone through similar events, he isn't the same Goku they are.
Looking back I agree with everything you said, but I do think statistics reduction should be added considering the God Meteor.

Eh, I guess. It doesn't stack onto their forms though, "Super Saiyan 4 God Meteor" is simply the name of that variant of God Meteor. It also wouldn't apply to Xeno Goku, since Xeno Vegeta is the one with that CAA.

Back