• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku fights a Spooky Scary Skeleton

I'll go into detail on everything he can do later but his passives are soul manip, mind manip, fear manip, powernull, energy absorption, life manip, analytical prediction, ice manipulation, healing+stat amps for allies, empowerment, death manip, transmutation, and age manip in his cloud form.

Sba should mean that xeno is at his strongest
I see. So he has the Keysword, if yes than most of the passives are resisted and all of them are nulled thanks to the Keysword. Plus with Goku's DD and many passive stamina haxes he has, at the start of the match the opponent will night instantly be stunned.

I see. So he has the Keysword, if yes than most of the passives are resisted and all of them are nulled thanks to the Keysword. Plus with Goku's DD and many passive stamina haxes he has, at the start of the match the opponent will night instantly be stunned.
Xeno Goku needs quite a bit to null anything from Nagash. Notably being able to null concepts

All of his abilites come from aethyr manipulate right?
Most of his notable ones, some of his passives I believe come from him just existing and death manipulation is from his true form, but that's if one dares to try death manipulation or necromancy

I don't know very well about the DBH verse and I want to ask a question, are there really infinite multiverses in DBH?

I was told that there are other structures (not the Real World or C.o.T) in DBH which can be argued as higher D, but I'm unsure

Back