• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku and Demigra vs. Hajun and Mercurius

Chasekilleen said:
Dragomer said:
Chasekilleen said:
Dragomer said:
I'v seen a comic vine thread where the consensus was that SSJG Goku would lose to a thousand reaper from mass effect.
Someone said on comicvine that base Goku beats Featherine because "she has no feats" and also on Spacebattles they said that Featherine is "street level"
Don't know that character, so i can't say if it's dumb or not.
I'v seen people on spacebattle saying she was Megaversal too so i don't know which one is the more widespread opinion.
She can basically wipe you off of the plot and stop the entire plot. A plot manipulator is what she is and someone put her up against Beerus in hand to hand combat LOL.
Not downlplaying Dragon Ball, but you know how stupid that is if she is only street level if she throws big crunches and big bangs and can manipulate the fiction she's in.
Sound like meta stuff to me TBH, that kind of stuff is wonky in general so i stay away from it.

TBF, reality warper aren't known for their ability to fight in hand to hand combat, pretty sure there was a gag in futurama or start trek about that (or a star trek parody).

But yeah, throwing big bangs at people is a fair bit above street level to say the least.

Omegas03 I think that's the point, they don't use the VSBW tiering system so she isn't considered 1-A there, like they think she is weak, not that Goku is strong, at least that's how i understand it.

Chasekilleen said:
Omegas03 said:
Finally, High 1-A Base Goku.
Ohh, your post reminds me of a guy wanting to put Kaguya at 2C, and Naruto verse at 2 or 1A or something along the lines like that\.
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3922999
I'll be ****** if the naruto vers get 1-A rating before DBH does just because of some nitpicking over 'possibilities' not being mathematicaly infinit as far as we know when everyone know that when you talk about 'every possibilities ever', you mean 'infinite' ('The possibilities are infinite' is a saying and a stock phrase for a reason.)

Dragomer said:
Omegas03 I think that's the point, they don't use the VSBW tiering system so she isn't considered 1-A there, like they think she is weak, not that Goku is strong, at least that's how i understand it.
Well actually I've done sum further digging rn on spacebattles and I see that they still actually have Featherine really strong there despite them not using dimensional tiering or Outerversal shenanigans. I suppose the certain threads that Chase alluded go were more likely outliers of a bigger picture.

MYHERO said:
Dragomer said:
Well actually I've done sum further digging rn on spacebattles and I see that they still actually have Featherine really strong there despite them not using dimensional tiering or Outerversal shenanigans. I suppose the certain threads that Chase alluded go were more likely outliers of a bigger picture.
I was talking about Comic Vine, i'v already said i'v seen both opinion on spacebattles.

Meh personally I dont have much problem with dimensional tiering but the way 1-A and above is handeled here is pure BS IMO

But then again Beyond Multiversal is basically subjective territory so there can never be an objective answer to that.You cannot blame Users on CV or SB for having different views as nothing here is objective

That said, Shinzaverse still has waaayyyy better hax than anyone in All of Dragon Ball so the winner is kind of clear IMO

Ohh, your post reminds me of a guy wanting to put Kaguya at 2C, and Naruto verse at 2 or 1A or something along the lines like that\.
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3922999

I'll be ****** if the naruto vers get 1-A rating before DBH does just because of some nitpicking over 'possibilities' not being mathematicaly infinit as far as we know when everyone know that when you talk about 'every possibilities ever', you mean 'infinite' ('The possibilities are infinite' is a saying and a stock phrase for a reason.)

IMO every possibility ever is a huge NLF but Baseline Infinity is guaranteed since there are always Infinite ways to do even the simplest of tasks

Depend, Demigra is pretty much 'insta mind control, GG', do they have feats against that ? since we don't use the tiering thing, they aren't protected by virtue of being 1-A.

@Dragomer Comicvine is an even bigger case of this though. They also have characters like her far above Goku or anyone in dragon ball.

Dragomer said:
Chasekilleen said:
Dragomer said:
Chasekilleen said:
Dragomer said:
I'v seen a comic vine thread where the consensus was that SSJG Goku would lose to a thousand reaper from mass effect.
Someone said on comicvine that base Goku beats Featherine because "she has no feats" and also on Spacebattles they said that Featherine is "street level"
Don't know that character, so i can't say if it's dumb or not.
I'v seen people on spacebattle saying she was Megaversal too so i don't know which one is the more widespread opinion.
She can basically wipe you off of the plot and stop the entire plot. A plot manipulator is what she is and someone put her up against Beerus in hand to hand combat LOL.
Not downlplaying Dragon Ball, but you know how stupid that is if she is only street level if she throws big crunches and big bangs and can manipulate the fiction she's in.
Sound like meta stuff to me TBH, that kind of stuff is wonky in general so i stay away from it.
TBF, reality warper aren't known for their ability to fight in hand to hand combat, pretty sure there was a gag in futurama or start trek about that (or a star trek parody).

But yeah, throwing big bangs at people is a fair bit above street level to say the least.

Turns out the OP was trolling.

Well, either trolling or an idiot.

Featherine vs. Beerus.

MYHERO said:
@Dragomer Comicvine is an even bigger case of this though. They also have characters like her far above Goku or anyone in dragon ball.
I didn't know that, i'm not on there much though, i get annoyed at the idiots trying to debunk SSJG Goku being universal.

Dragomer said:
Depend, Demigra is pretty much 'insta mind control, GG', do they have feats against that ? since we don't use the tiering thing, they aren't protected by virtue of being 1-A.
I think it's useless against Hadou Gods, because aren't people with God Ki's immune to mind control??

Not trying to sound NFL but I am pretty sure Hadou Gods are above Gods of Destruction or any God's easily in Dragon Ball.

Basically Mercurius and Hajun as Gods can control the Laws of the multiverse, including causality and power negation, reality warping and many other haxxy abilities.

And they can freely manipulate how high they want their dimensions to be in.

Chasekilleen said:
Dragomer said:
I think it's useless against Hadou Gods, because aren't people with God Ki's immune to mind control??
Not trying to sound NFL but I am pretty sure Hadou Gods are above Gods of Destruction or any God's easily in Dragon Ball.

Basically Mercurius and Hajun as Gods can control the Laws of the multiverse, including causality and power negation, reality warping and many other haxxy abilities.

And they can freely manipulate how high they want their dimensions to be in.
That's a property of ki in DB, that doesn't mean anything for anyone outside their verse TBH, either they have feats or they don't.

You can think that but without telling me why, this discussion won't go far.

So can Demigra with Toki Toki absorbed or Toki Toki in general, it doesn't really help against the mind control either way.

DB doesn't use the dimensions thing so yeah, we kinda run into an incompatibility problem if we go there, the best i can say about dimensions is that the latest DBH episode say Toki Toki saved every dimensions and is important to every dimensions but applying dimensional tiering to DB won't go far IMO.

MYHERO said:
He means specifically the tiering name. High 1-A, outerversal, shit like that.
But aren't those just alternative names for stuff like 5D ? we still end up using the tiering.

But aren't those just alternative names for stuff like 5D ? we still end up using the tiering.

No I was wrong. I reread the thread. And he specifically stated that no dimensional tiering allowed. That's why I deleted my comment in the first place.

Ahh thats crap I agree.

But on topic Afaik Basically any of the dudes that are above singularity can casually insert higher dimensions into the fight, that are compared to the difference between a reality and a painting(I think it is more of an intangibility thing rather than AP but Then again I am not knowledgeable on the verse nor japanese)

That should Be enough for Dragon Ball

Darksmash said:
Ahh thats crap I agree.
But on topic Afaik Basically any of the dudes that are above singularity can casually insert higher dimensions into the fight, that are compared to the difference between a reality and a painting(I think it is more of an intangibility thing rather than AP but Then again I am not knowledgeable on the verse nor japanese)

That should Be enough for Dragon Ball
It's kinda not since if we use that meta definition, Demigra is still an arcade game character from Beat's world's POV but he still just show up and goes like 'this will go boom as a mere side effect of what i'm going to do' so either A : DB doesn't follow Dimensional tiering or B : Demigra can do the same 'choice my own dimension' thing.

Well they still have a lot of broken hax like Mercurius and his reset and other things.One of the most broken verses hax wise.Their Hax are probably even above Umineko

Darksmash said:
Well they still have a lot of broken hax like Mercurius and his reset and other things.One of the most broken verses hax wise.Their Hax are probably even above Umineko
Maybe but it doesn't really matter if Demigra just insta mind-hax them, which is canonicaly the very first thing he does to everyone he can and something the remanant of his energy passively does in DBX's post game so them having feats against mind control or not kinda matter since we don't use tier induced hax resistance.

Dies Irae has been beaten down to the ground by this site at this point, people neglect its okish overall story for how """powerful""" it percieved to be. Sad.

Lenus010 said:
Dies Irae has been beaten down to the ground by this site at this point, people neglect its okish overall story for how """powerful""" it percieved to be. Sad.
Very true.Honestly it is hard to find legit fans of the series other than those ***** that have never read the series and just stay for the 1-A.

"That 1-A fight was awesome"--80% of Dies Irae fans on the internet

There's a whole thread dedicated to Mercurius Sensory's mindfuckery, which stemmed from his actual god self, which is what's used here. And as i've said above, even ignoring all the tier 1 stuff, Shinza's cosmology would still be 2-A which also scales to the gods themselves, which is an entire tier above what's Dragon Ball currently rated as. If anything, Demigra is the one getting mindfucked. This is without taking into account ***** like Õ┐àµ╗àÒü«Õ»®Õêñ, which is basically passive Reiatsu Crush that'll simply off anything that tries to confront a god without having a comparable power, so basically anything below 2-A

Darksmash said:
Very true.Honestly it is hard to find legit fans of the series other than those ***** that have never read the series and just stay for the 1-A.

"That 1-A fight was awesome"--80% of Dies Irae fans on the internet
this tbfh, a problem that has been plaguing the VN since it got popular. Instead of discussions on if the series is well written or not mens are out here with "High oucherverbal Dwies Away UwU", Can't fathom how Masada would feel knowing this is where his hard work that eventually let to bankruptcy ended up being towards.

EMS-TC02 Phantom said:
There's a whole thread dedicated to Mercurius Sensory's mindfuckery, which stemmed from his actual god self, which is what's used here. And as i've said above, even ignoring all the tier 1 stuff, Shinza's cosmology would still be 2-A which also scales to the gods themselves, which is an entire tier above what's Dragon Ball currently rated as. If anything, Demigra is the one getting mindfucked. This is without taking into account ***** like Õ┐àµ╗àÒü«Õ»®Õêñ, which is basically passive Reiatsu Crush that'll simply off anything that tries to confront a god without having a comparable power, so basically anything below 2-A
Cool but nothing was told to me here.

What you said above tell me litteraly nothing TBH.

The only reason DBH's cosmology isn't 2-A here is because people here like to pretend that when people talk about every possibility, they think of an arbitrary big numbers instead of 'infinite' as if the saying 'the possibilities are infinite' doesn't exist and even if the cosmology is bigger, it doesn't give hax resistance if we ignore tiers.

DB character have mind hax resistance feats so they get overwhelmed based on what ? this discussion won't go anywhere if you just say stuff and don't explain them.

Reitsu crush was litteraly rejected on two different threads by staffs members so you're basicaly just telling me it's a passive version of an already passive ability who's interpretation was rejected.

Also 2-A is part of the tiering system so if we ignore the tiering system, they aren't 2-A, otherwise we wouldn't be ignoring the tiering system.

this tbfh, a problem that has been plaguing the VN since it got popular. Instead of discussions on if the series is well written or not mens are out here with "High oucherverbal Dwies Away UwU", Can't fathom how Masada would feel knowing this is where his hard work that eventually let to bankruptcy ended up being towards.

Lmao true.Not to mention murdering context of feats to make your characters more powerful.(something very common on this site)

Any God worth their bloody title can literally ignore the wave of mercury, which quantifiably scales above the 2-A ( actually higher but we are ignoring "muh hierarchical existence" ) multiverse.

And what do you mean by "rejected"?

Darksmash said:
Lmao true.Not to mention murdering context of feats to make your characters more powerful.(something very common on this site)
That and over fixating on hax while extrapolating what they can used for to the extreme are amongst the biggest flaw of this site TBH.

Ravenous4th said:
Any God worth their bloody title can literally ignore the wave of mercury, which quantifiably scales above the 2-A ( actually higher but we are ignoring "muh hierarchical existence" ) multiverse.
And what do you mean by "rejected"?
We ignore the tier so telling me 2-A doesn't mean anything.

And what are those 'wave of mercury' and how does correlate to mind hax resistance ?

I mean 'rejected', Reitsu crushing someone who isn't vastly weaker simply isn't accepted here and neither is the whole 'reitsu crush can't be resisted without soul resistance' according to two different threads i'v seen where staff members explicitly said so.

Back