• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku and Demigra vs. Hajun and Mercurius

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
"No tiering, only feats allowed."
You literally tier characters based on their feats.
I personally disagree with VSBW tiering. That's why I said no tiering.

and Dimensional tiering is also not allowed.

I mean you could at least deadass familiarize yourself with either series before making a match. It's a stupid thread on Spacebattles and it's still a stupid thread even here. Even if you ignore all these tier 1 hogus bogus, the cosmology within Shinza would still be 2-A from the 2010 WoG and various other stuff i've yet to read properly myself, which makes them kinda bigger to boot, while the Dragon Ball games are only rated as 2-B here

MYHERO said:
Why do you exactly disagree with VBW's tiering?
To be fair, it's not actually the tiering, it's just sometimes people kind of take feats out of context and wank them and say that they are automatically high 1 or 2A.

I have disagreed with Gilgamesh being 2A, as the Moon Cell is only a supercomputer that generates a virtual replica world of Earth. But I believe it's to do with how vague the Moon Cell and also the lack of quality of the translations aspects.

I do not believe that Dante and Kratos should be that high IMO.

I do not recall the two of them being that powerful.

And I do not get how Featherine, a nigh-omnipotent character, is higher than God in DC comics, when it's high 1A?

I believe Featherine should be lowered to 1A and also there was a talk putting Nasuverse in the tier 1 system, which I heard from a friend that joined the VSBW Discord server.

Well for your nigh omnipotent point, stuff like omnipotence has been considered obsolete for quite a while now. Featherine is that high as of rn because Umineko was considered to have an extremely huge cosmology that exceeded many outerversal series to boot which also included DC. But the verse is still under revisions (and probably will be forever) so tier 0 Featherine is not a guaranteed position that she will stay in.

Umineko is gonna be at least 1-B I'd say, possibly 1-Aif people feel like arguing it enough

Shouldn't this be closed since the verse is undergoing revision and the thread doesn't follow the rules of the site (since we can't use the pages) ?

Featherine should probably be High 1-A at best. However that is a thread for another day.

Do you wish me to move this thread to another board @Chasekillen? Seeing as it isn't an official match that conforms to our standards?

Dragomer said:
Shouldn't this be closed since the verse is undergoing revision and the thread doesn't follow the rules of the site (since we can't use the pages).
Which verse is undergoing revision?

Because if it's Umineko then this is not an Umineko battle.

Even if it's not an Umineko battle it still kinda violates the rules here so it will get closed either way. If you want you can redo this thread but on a fun and games board.

MYHERO said:
Well for your nigh omnipotent point, stuff like omnipotence has been considered obsolete for quite a while now. Featherine is that high as of rn because Umineko was considered to have an extremely huge cosmology that exceeded many outerversal series to boot which also included DC. But the verse is still under revisions (and probably will be forever) so tier 0 Featherine is not a guaranteed position that she will stay in.
I genuinely hate comicvine and them wanking CAS and Mandrakk and also Overvoid.

You should see users saying: "**** you, muh author statements are supreme" attitude and they literally think that CAS is omnipotent.

The toxicity on comicvine is unbelieveable and they say Superman powers up CAS in DC, so he automatically wins in every battle argument.

It's ridiculous.

A user said "magic doesn't exist in Umineko" When we know that magic exists in ither 07th Expansion works like Rose Gun and also Higurashi and also Ciconia.

It's a dumb argument because Featherine called her human vessel a temporary actor and used red truth in the episode of Umineko and she doesn't age one bit.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Featherine should probably be High 1-A at best. However that is a thread for another day.
Do you wish me to move this thread to another board @Chasekillen? Seeing as it isn't an official match that conforms to our standards?
Yes please.

If you do not mind.

@Chasekilleen Well um Comicvine wasn't really what I was talking about.

But funny enough I know exactly what your talking about. I've seen those threads and I can probably guess the user you were referring to.

I'v seen a comic vine thread where the consensus was that SSJG Goku would lose to a thousand reaper from mass effect.

Dragomer said:
I'v seen a comic vine thread where the consensus was that SSJG Goku would lose to a thousand reaper from mass effect.
Someone said on comicvine that base Goku beats Featherine because "she has no feats" and also on Spacebattles they said that Featherine is "street level"

MYHERO said:
@Chasekilleen Well um Comicvine wasn't really what I was talking about.
But funny enough I know exactly what your talking about. I've seen those threads and I can probably guess the user you were referring to.
Yeah, I would go more in detail, but it'd be off-topic.

Just Saiyan, DC wank is legit something else on comicvine.

Chasekilleen said:
Dragomer said:
Someone said on comicvine that base Goku beats Featherine because "she has no feats" and also on Spacebattles they said that Featherine is "street level"
Don't know that character, so i can't say if it's dumb or not.

I'v seen people on spacebattle saying she was Megaversal too so i don't know which one is the more widespread opinion.

Comicvine also loves to downplay or find excuses to DB featsƒæÇ

Imagine having SSB Goku at Planet or Star Level.

I respect Dragomer's line of thinking. Tho at the same time I also think just baseline knowledge of either characters will tell you who stomps who.

Omegas03 said:
Comicvine also loves to downplay or find excuses to DB featsƒæÇ
Imagine having SSB Goku at Planet or Star Level.
I saw comicvine wank as well NGL.

They said that Goku defeats Dies Irae and also Umineko many times and also said that Goku was multiversal and stuff.

MYHERO said:
I respect Dragomer's line of thinking. Tho at the same time I also think just baseline knowledge of either characters will tell you who stomps who.
Probably just like a baseline knowledge would tell you Goku stomp 1000 reapers from mass effect but as i said, i lack said knowledge when it come to Featherine so i can't really say much when it come to her.

I guess I saw only the DB downplayer part of the website. Goku beating Tier 1 characters is nuts.

Comicvine downgrades Goku to 12-A when it comes to comparing him to Marvel or DC characters tho

Dragomer said:
Chasekilleen said:
Dragomer said:
Don't know that character, so i can't say if it's dumb or not.
I'v seen people on spacebattle saying she was Megaversal too so i don't know which one is the more widespread opinion.
She can basically wipe you off of the plot and stop the entire plot. A plot manipulator is what she is and someone put her up against Beerus in hand to hand combat LOL.

Not downlplaying Dragon Ball, but you know how stupid that is if she is only street level if she throws big crunches and big bangs and can manipulate the fiction she's in.

@Dragomer Well sometimes you just gotta hold your suspension of disbelief tight. Even at a baseline level if we go deeper we can be surprised with what we can find. I mean I knew Super Sonic was strong but I didn't know he was like low multiversal levels of strong (soon to be 2-B to boot)

Back