• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xemnas (Kingdom Hearts) vs Loptr/Aesir (Bayonetta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Okay, wanted to see if i can get this right.

So i saw that we had a Sora vs Bayonetta fight of sorts, and now i want to see what would happen i did something like this. A villain version of a KH vs Bayonetta fight. In this case, it's Xemnas vs Loptr.

Xemnas

vs.

Loptr

Note: Xemnas is in his Twilight Form, and Loptr is Aesir in this. Speed is equalized here (wanted to equalize their stats but decided against it to see what happens).

Who wins here? Please state your reasons. Not stating reasons and just saying that this character wins means i won't count that as a vote.

The Everlasting said:
Important question:
Does Loptr have a soul?
I get the implication that he does based on what i've seen the near end of Bayonetta 2.

I get the implication that he does based on what i've seen the near end of Bayonetta 2.

Yeah he kinda has his soul removed from his body at the very end.

I have to ask, what was the reason for the question, Ever? Is it because Twilight Xemnas can destroy him by soul hax or is it because Aesir can possess him?

How does Aesir's soul hax work exactly?

What does he need to do to extract the person's soul?

I'm sure Weekly can answer that. I have no idea how his power for soul thingy works, that;s the problem~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back