• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

X Wing vs Tie Silencer (Space Battles)

The Silencer is already more advanced than the T-70 X-wing, a craft itself more advanced than the T-65 line. And it is based on, and likely superior to, something which already earned the nickname X-wing killer.

Ben has inherited his daddy and granddaddy's flying skills and is already the best pilot the First Order has, most of the other elite pilots being incapable of handling the Silencer without extended training in it specifically. He also collaborates with Sienar-Jaemus engineers and makes constant improvements to his Silencer.

Luke's best piloting feats in Canon would be taking on and outdoing two squadrons of standard TIE/ln (that's 24 TIEs) in a ship comparable to the Ghost and Millennium Falcon. He's at least as good as Wedge from what I can tell (if not better thanks to Force assisted reactions and precognition).

It's hard to compare these two in skills.

I'd say Ben would more than likely win due to the advantage he has in piloting a vastly superior craft. The deciding factor here would be the Silencer's superior shielding and laser cannons (which would quickly tear through the T-65's shielding).

I know this is kinda a necro but the fact that it doesn't get much attention and creating a whole new thread would be a waste I'm gonna bump it

Back