• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Kill or be killed, Skywalker!" - Star Wars vs Metal Gear

Monsoon vs Luke Skywalker

• Speed is equalized
  • Both are High 7-C
  • Battle takes place ontop of a skyscraper, 10 meters apart

Flood of Pain: 3 (koopa3144, Arceus0x, Unknownnah)

(not) The Last Jedi:

BLOODSHED (incon): 2 (noninho, Lacku)
monsoon_metal_gear.png
luke-skywalker_star-wars_silo.png

Last edited:
tfw op text is a dark blue grey on a dark grey blue
Monsoon probably has mind res shit installed, idk if the profile has that listed tho but by virtue of being a cyborg...

Monsoon probably has mind res shit installed, idk if the profile has that listed tho but by virtue of being a cyborg...
Im sure he does have it due to being a cyborg.

it'd be like adding resistance to blood manipulation to a robot

Last edited:
Also idk how true, but in a different thread I heard being able to withstand like 35000c is enough to tank saber heat, Monsoon should be able to withstand that, assuming his body is technologically comparable to Raiden's, who can tank lightning and ultra heated plasma.
Im sure he doesn't have it due to being a cyborg.
What do you mean? MG as a verse has implants that can ward off mental assaults. It's usually given to high ranking officials, but tbh, you'd assume that cyborgs especially ones doing dirty shit like Monsoon who is in close ties with Armstrong would have some of that good shit.
i'd be like adding resistance to blood manipulation to a robot
Yes 🗿

What do you mean? MG as a verse has implants that can ward off mental assaults. It's usually given to high ranking officials, but tbh, you'd assume that cyborgs especially ones doing dirty shit like Monsoon who is in close ties with Armstrong would have some of that good shit.
typo.

Pretty sure as soon as Monsoon decides to activate his Magnet Body Mode, Luke is ****** since he won't be able to hit him since Ripper Mode Raiden couldn't even hit him with Blade Mode.

Pretty sure as soon as Monsoon decides to activate his Magnet Body Mode, Luke is ****** since he won't be able to hit him since Ripper Mode Raiden couldn't even hit him with Blade Mode.
both of these two are going to have a roller coaster of fun trying to hit each other.

one keeps insta dodging and the other precogs

What stops Luke from force blasting Monsoon into individual pieces and cutting them one by one? Also Luke can just hold Monsoon together with the Force and cut him like that.

And Star Wars mind hax works on robots who don't have brains so Monsoon being man or machine wouldn't really matter.

What stops Luke from force blasting Monsoon into individual pieces and cutting them one by one? Also Luke can just hold Monsoon together with the Force and cut him like that.
Lifting strength does, Luke with the force is Class M, Monsoon is Class G. He ain't restraining or holding him in place unless Monsoon chooses.

This is actually a really even match up, neither really has an advantage over the other. Leaning towards inconclusive but I'd like to see more arguments for both sides.

I know in legends that ***** busted, but in canon I don't recall it ever being used except on actual fodder and those weak of will. The mindhaxing robot thing I thought was legends only too? Though I could be wrong, I've read like, one Darth Vader comic in regards to recent canon, haven't been keeping up with it.

I'm not seeing any compelling arguments for either sides so I'll be voting inconclusive

Pretty sure Monsoon throws Luke having -5 ways of dealing damage to him and proceeds to eventually just beat him to death or, even better, put an HF sai into his face

Pretty sure Force users can mindhax robots too. Not like it matters, since Luke doesn't use it in this key IIRC.
Thinking on it, are lightsabers magnetic? Could Monsoon just like, take it from him?
The hilt of a lightsaber is metallic, so it could actually work.

So from what i can gather, Mind hax is out of character for Luke, his saber hilt is magnetic so basically his weaponry is disabled, Memesoon have higher lifting strength so even if Luke want to hold him down to, slice he can't. I guess Memesoon take this since he can disable Luke only weapon and just hack him to death.

is it in character for Monsoon to take his opponents weaponry if it's magnetic? I haven't played MGRR but does he try anything like that against Raiden in his boss fight?

well since monsoon has never done anything like that before that shouldn't be considered a way he can win

is it in character for Monsoon to take his opponents weaponry if it's magnetic? I haven't played MGRR but does he try anything like that against Raiden in his boss fight?
The only thing he does is take large metal objects and yeet then at Raiden

is that ever implied in the game? that monsoon physically or magnetically can not take raidens sword from his hands?
Raiden in Ripper form is stronger than Armstrong no shit Monsoon couldn't Rip his sword from him

Raiden in Ripper form is stronger than Armstrong no shit Monsoon couldn't Rip his sword from him
I still think Raiden should get two Keys for his New Cyborg Body since he blatantly got stronger in Base after fighting Monsoon seeing as he could fight his Duplicate Body which was just as strong as him in Base.

Back