• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Kill or be killed, Skywalker!" - Star Wars vs Metal Gear

i'll vote for inconclusive

it's not in character to kill Monsoon with your mind hax
it's not in character to get the Luke's lightsaber (from what i understood)
both are pretty skilled in a lot of stuff, can dodge each other's attacks with ease
stamina wouldn't be an issue for a cyborg with nanomachines, nor for the guy who absorbs energy and tremendously outspeed him

Tbh i think Monsoon takes this by sheer virtue of chance. There's simply a higher chance that Luke goes in to cut monsoon and monsoon ends up slicing him up or maybe magnetising his lightsaber. Precognition in canon isn't really that great. It's definitely good but i don't remember any evidence of it being so good Luke could just dodge everything. It's good enough to parry blasters but even then if the jedi gets attacked overwhelmenly then they can't counter everything.

I think I'll vote Monsoon. The Force really can't do much to him and he has 10x reaction speed along with IR. Throw in the fact he can resist a lightsaber and the fact he can one shot with his weapons and I really don't see Luke taking this.

Monsoon has more ranged capabilities since he can use anything metallic as projectiles.

G class LS and magnetism makes it so Luke’s TK is useless against him since he can anchor himself to surfaces.

I don’t think monsoon has blade mode but I’m willing that he at least has some speed boosting capabilities since he can dodge Raiden

I don’t think monsoon has blade mode but I’m willing that he at least has some speed boosting capabilities since he can dodge Raiden
he doesn't. and theres nothing saying he can boost his speed in anyway. he's able to dodge raiden when raiden is moving at the same speed as him. the second raiden activates blade mode he cant dodge him.

he doesn't. and theres nothing saying he can boost his speed in anyway. he's able to dodge raiden when raiden is moving at the same speed as him. the second raiden activates blade mode he cant dodge him.
Whenever he activates magnetism to manipulate his body he dodges any attack of Raiden including those in blade mode unless he is stunned first, the only time we see him unable to dodge is when he gets stunned by an emp or pinned to the wall at the end of the fight.

Uh, so?
I̵g̵n̵o̵r̵i̵n̵g̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵f̵a̵c̵t̵ ̵i̵t̵'̵s̵ ̵n̵e̵v̵e̵r̵ ̵e̵l̵a̵b̵o̵r̵a̵t̵e̵d̵ ̵o̵n̵ ̵s̵o̵ ̵w̵h̵o̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵f̵u̵c̵k̵ ̵k̵n̵o̵w̵s̵ ̵h̵o̵w̵ ̵h̵e̵'̵s̵ ̵d̵o̵i̵n̵g̵ ̵i̵t̵
Your claim is still wrong, you said when Raiden used Blade Mode, Monsoon was never able to dodge it. That is evidently false, he dodged him every time unless he was EMP'd or had a stun.

I̵g̵n̵o̵r̵i̵n̵g̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵f̵a̵c̵t̵ ̵i̵t̵'̵s̵ ̵n̵e̵v̵e̵r̵ ̵e̵l̵a̵b̵o̵r̵a̵t̵e̵d̵ ̵o̵n̵ ̵s̵o̵ ̵w̵h̵o̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵f̵u̵c̵k̵ ̵k̵n̵o̵w̵s̵ ̵h̵o̵w̵ ̵h̵e̵'̵s̵ ̵d̵o̵i̵n̵g̵ ̵i̵t̵
He uses COD: modern warfare scripts. very official (real no fake).

Back