• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadowbokunohero said:
Also There's some massive Scaling problems I would like to tackle, should I post it here or make a CRT, it could end up being a wall of text
Probably wait for the remaining miscellaneous stuff here to be concluded first, because Rule of Two Star Wars CRT.

Rule of two will be some tough wank to cover tbh. espcially when u have the author for revan and bane (i think it wa drew) who compares bane and vitiate. 4B confirmed, GG.

wait wait

we can actually scale Palpatine's Tier properly

we now have exact numbers for how many ships were in TROS

from ILM there are an estimate over 16000+ Ship in that shot.

the majority that we see are Mid level warships and capital ships.

even if we assume the massive lowball of saying that out of those 16 000+ ships only 3000 were capital ships

it would put Palpatine's at 9000 Gigatons which would be Country Level

if we assume only a 1000 it would still be Small Country level.

Also Matt Martin from the storygroup confirmed that atleast some of the ships had shields at the battle of exogol

meaning 6-B Palpatine is back on the menu if not higher

Is he saying most have existing shields, or that most had shields in Exegol's atmosphere?

The Question his responding to.

" wait ignore my last question Matt :D this one is more Important, it's stated that the stardestroyers on 'Exogol' had no shields what about the huge fleet from Lando did they have shields? because it would make sense as they were fairing better in the battle "

That's fine then. Though I'd say Island level, possibly Country level to be safe. It seems like a gigantic outlier, though.

I mean Palpatine is pretty much the strongest character we see in the films and he stomps everyone else who's name isn't Yoda or Super Saiyan Rey

I'd also suggest waiting on the novel since that might give us more information

Hellbeast1 said:
I mean Palpatine is pretty much the strongest character we see in the films and he stomps everyone else who's name isn't Yoda or Super Saiyan Rey
I'd also suggest waiting on the novel since that might give us more information
1- u seem to forget Anakin when on mortis, and its residents lol plus, idk if rey=sheev since she did use his own power against him (and yoda is prolly fodder to this sheev anyhow).

2. good idea.

no. Sidious was, technically speaking, more powerful than both by ROTS. he then grew stronger for over 20 years, and then amassed some power, then gained a huge amp by the 9th movie. they wouldnt scale at all. actually, amped rey had their powers, plus anakins and a shitton of other jedi, and she was STILL struggling against him.

Why are we assuming Sidious is stronger in ROS?

He mentions being restored but that implies being broguth back to his previous level, not being amplified insanely

He literally fought a combination of Yoda, Mace Windu, Obi Wan, Ahsoka, Rey, and Anakin, and still had a perfect winning chance. Do u really think that he didnt grow in power?

Except while they amped Rey we have no idea how much she was amped

Then there's the fact Yoda and Windu are shown and stated to be less powerful then Sidious

Plus again Sidious rarely takes his fights seriously

And even then Rey pretty clearly won that (sure there was effort but it's hardly an extensive battle)

Yoda and Windu are comparable to Sidious in the Force, maybe a bit weaker, but still with them two plus all the other Jedi should definitely be far more powerful than the prequel/original Darth Sidious.

Sidious did fight against Yoda and Windu seriously though.

Other than that, we can said that he got stronger based on the fact that Darth Sidious has far better feats in the sequel, as he has 2 Tier 6 feats in the sequels but we never saw that power back then, from Sidious or Yoda.

Yoda more so than Windu, but in canon, yeah, they are pretty much the only two people aside from maybe prime vader (ill look into that later) and Talzin that can match sheev (somewhat) in power.

Yeah, sheev fought both seriously. 100% going for the kill.

and yeah lol, greater feats support that, quite that obviously

@Spino he has one Tier 6 showing in the sequels

Secondly it m not saying Yoda and Mace aren't somewhat comparable

I'm saying they are but weaker (though I'm not sure if Mace was him throwing the fight ala Legends)

Regardless he already is known to vastly upscale from practically every Force User in canon so I doubt his 6-B feat is really out there.

You also haven't gone into the fact Rey killed him fairly quickly despite the strain

Which is realistically something that could happen when amped by the two people comparable to the guy you're killing)

Wait what's the new one?

Oh it did, I'm just saying it's still not a reason to say he was amped despite their being no other evidence to the claim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back