• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because prior to the Dyad he was explicitly weaker then ever and practically dead (You can even see this with his apperance)

Shadowbokunohero said:
Also Matt Martin from the storygroup confirmed that atleast some of the ships had shields at the battle of exogol

meaning 6-B Palpatine is back on the menu if not higher
this I believe

wait is it the same feat as the 6-C one?

Oh I thought you meant at the start where the Destroyers rise

Everyone thought he was ising the Force to levitate them

Hellbeast1 said:
Why are we assuming Sidious is stronger in ROS?
He mentions being restored but that implies being broguth back to his previous level, not being amplified insanely
Luke Skywalker has compared Snoke's power directly to Sidious from ROTJ, and We know Snoke is weaker than even the Palpatine even in the beginning of TROS.

Scaling backwards like this would end up creating far more problems and we will end up with character 6-B Darth vader and Kylo Ren

As much as I agree with you that TROS Palpatine did grow stronger, Snoke is definitely not as powerful as Palpatine, even in the prequels.

We might put him as something like "at most 7-A" though, if Lorenzo's revision in the future gets accepted.

It's a statement in some guide book, one made before episode 9.

Snoke being equal to Palpatine. I disagree with using it, though.

I would like to say that the 6-B part is a massive lowball for Sidious which is why I think it's even more Important that we separate the keys. For reference there are 16000 ships

16 0000

The Following Image is literally hundreds of capital ships in one shot

Terraton

Just to take down a single one of the Capital ships would be 6-B

Did Palpatine disable them, or did they come after that? I zoned out for most of the end.

ByAsura said:
Snoke being equal to Palpatine. I disagree with using it, though.
I would agree to an extent but the fact that it comes from a reliable source Like Luke Skywalker along with tons of supplementary stuff should Indicate someone on a similar spectrum, because the Force isnt like a chakra or Ki system, someone can generally be comparable in pure force power while not being 1:1. anyway TLDR I think Snoke should atleast be 7-A and should be above the Likes of ROTJ Luke

I don't think it's reliable because a lot of the sequel trilogy material's continuity and context seems to have been flattened like a nuke by The Rise of Skywalker. I should rephrase what I said though; I don't entirely disagree, I'm just reluctant to use it.

I'm fine with 6-B. We should probably wait for Lorenzo's revision first before applying it though, since there are some scaling problems.

Snoke being at least 7-A might work, but if so old Luke Skywalker would be at least 7-A too since IIRC they are comparable. It wouldn't scale to any one else, so at least it wouldn't **** up the scaling. I'm still uncertain though.

Prob Kylo aswell but I think thats a thread for another time.

old man Luke scaling above Snoke is a Given IMO.

@Shadow

What's the context for comparing him to Sidious? Is it interns of force power or his ability to corrupt or his military and political influence?

Secondly Palpatine is outright on death's door here and can't even move if his own volition. I can see you arguing for Dyad Palpatine but saying the phantom Emperor is stronger is flat out ridiculous (hell Kylo thinks him and Rey can kill him here)

Thirdly this scales to no one but amped Rey, Yoda and potentially Windu

I have no idea why you think Vader and co would be affected

Even if Snoke scales how do they change

No one actually battles Snoke and Kylo cheapshots the Obviously grail Supreme Leader

Well, Rey and Kylo has gotten a lot stronger so mabye it's not too much of a stretch that they should be a little comparable?

Shadow says he has his reasons for Kylo scaling to Snoke, although he didn't say what reasons.

I think Snoke only scales to Old Luke Skywalker, unless someone proves me wrong.

I feel Snoke fits as:

Code:
At least High 7-C personally (Drooped Kylo with Force Lightning, seemingly behind the storm that devastated Luke's academy, telekinetically overpowered Rey with ease), likely far higher (states in the visual guide to be equal to Sidious in Force Mastery, Considered by Luke Skywalker to be comparable to the Emperor)
It's a bit messy but I like the compromise

Lorenzo does plan to make a revision that might upgrade some characters, so I think we should wait for that.

Let's conclude the stuff in the OP first.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
I think Snoke only scales to Old Luke Skywalker, unless someone proves me wrong.
No Snoke Scales above ROTJ Luke not Old Luke.

Unlike Emperor Palpatine before him, Snoke was not a Sith Lord, but his mastery of the Dark Side was equally as impressive--and terrifying. -- The Secrets of the Jedi 2019

However Context needs to be added, Luke has never seen the full extent of Palpatine's powers unless we start arguing that Return of the Jedi Luke=Palpatine, Luke can only use the standard in which he has engadged Palpatine with, which was strong enough to not only hurt him but eventually Kill Vader which would be 7-A.

Old Man Luke on the otherhand Scales Above Snoke.

in TLJ Novelization it's constantly repeated how Scared Snoke is of Luke, Hell the moment he hears Luke Might return he rushes his plan and urges Hux to use Starkiller base to take out the Republic and when he rips out Rey's memories to find Luke's location, he chooses to rather bombard the island from his ship than engage Luke in a Battle.

Scaling would be Old Man Luke >Snoke>ROTJ Luke

@Shadow He also planned to bombard the entire system, just in case, which would take days IIRC.

I take back what I said about the Knights of Ren they are Force Sensitive and they force push Kylo in their fight, it was just hard for me to remember because of the dark and flickering lights, so Im not sure what tier they would be

Could we at least scale them above what lower tier Knights have?

I also remember their leader, Ren could battle for a while with Luke

I think something comparable to Ezra MAYBE

Luke described them being strong in the force but blunt, so essentially not refined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back