• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
qnFEIyq.png
Looking at the destruction of the table, if someone were to calculate this, I'm assuming it would get somewhere between 300-600 KJ.

There isn't enough damage done to the table to really claim it would get crazy results.

There's still quite a few feats that still need to be calculated:

Wrestlers being put through Vince McMahon's desk.

Everything from 5:51 to 6:10.

Jacob Cass spears Kevin Nash through the cell, which leaves a massive hole in the ring.

So apparently, WWE wrestlers can do this to cars...

These 4 feats still need to be calculated. I can see the WWE video game verse being around the relatively higher ends of Wall Level looking at some of these feats.

One issue that I want to bring up, is how do we know we're not just compositing the games? Like, are the SmackDown games different from the SvR or the 2k franchise?

Question, are we ignoring things like custom characters? I mean if I put them max weight and do the AA double finisher it will wield decent results. But if not ig the next best thing would be taking the 2 heaviest characters.

Question, are we ignoring things like custom characters? I mean if I put them max weight and do the AA double finisher it will wield decent results. But if not ig the next best thing would be taking the 2 heaviest characters.
I think custom characters are fine to use.

What is the max weight of the custom characters anyway?

Just a quick note that the double AA can be done to any wrestler, no matter the weight.

That means Cena can do the double AA to The Great Khali and The Big Show.

Khali weighs 420 pounds, while Big Show weighs 383-500 pounds. We'll use a low end and high end

420+383 = 803 pounds (Peak Human)

420+500 = 920 pounds (Peak Human)

So we know for a fact that the WWE video games are on the higher end of Peak Human in terms of LS.

Yokozuna apparently weighed close to 600 pounds. There's also a source that said he weighs 600 pounds.

However, there was one time where he weighed 760 pounds.

So using Big Show's weight, we can get multiple results here.

383+600 = 983 pounds (Peak Human)
383+760 = 1,143 pounds (Peak Human)

500+600 = 1,100 pounds (Peak Human)
500+760 = 1,260 pounds (Class 1)

Using the peak weights of Big Show and Yokozuna would make John Cena's LS just a bit over Class 1 LS.

The champions in WWE 2k22 happen to be the exact same as real life. That seems more than coincidental.
That's because the WWE games try to replicate the things that happen IRL, but there's obviously things that separate it from the canon WWE.

Though there are certainly IRL feats that should be considered if anyone can find them.

That's because the WWE games try to replicate the things that happen IRL, but there's obviously things that separate it from the canon WWE.
I don't know about that. Obviously the story lines are different but things that happen in "real life" have happened in WWE 2K22.

I don't know about that. Obviously the story lines are different but things that happen in "real life" tend to happen in the WWE.
If the WWE games were canon to IRL WWE, then the IRL WWE would have much more hax, but it's obvious the WWE games are non-canon to the IRL verse.

If the WWE games were canon to IRL WWE, then the IRL WWE would have much more hax, but it's obvious the WWE games are non-canon to the IRL verse.
I never said they are canon to eachother. "Real life" WWE is canon to WWE 2K22, WWE 2K22 isn't canon to "real life". Just like some spinoffs aren't canon to the main verse.

We should definitely NOT use any feats in Mainline WWE for its tie-in spin-off strictly non canon Video Game adaptations. It’s an independent Universe that is close but not exact to mainline, and thus we can NOT guarantee any mainline feats happen in the games

We should definitely NOT use any feats in Mainline WWE for its tie-in spin-off strictly non canon Video Game adaptations. It’s an independent Universe that is close but not exact to mainline, and thus we can NOT guarantee any mainline feats happen in the games
That's fair ig.

Back