• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Me, along with a few others, have discussed about making profiles for WWE Games.

And trust me, we've found a good amount of feats.

AP:

The wrestlers have shown on multiple occasions to break tables, and it seems like the tables are fragmentated.

Here are some examples of the tables breaking.

They're even instances of wrestlers going through thicker tables.

There is also feats of wrestlers going through as much as 4 tables.

If we assumed this frag, then the verse would be 1,242.8 Kilojoules, which is pretty far into Wall Level.

I'd really like it if these two table feats would get calculated, though.

Powers and Abilities:

The wrestlers will basically get the same basic abilities most wrestlers in the canon WWE verse will have (Martial Arts, Social Influencing, Weapon Mastery, etc.). However, there are a decent amount of hax the wrestlers in the game verse will have.

In the WWE games (the more recent ones), there is a thing called "Payback Abilities." There's quite a few of Payback abilities:

NameAbility/Details
ResiliencyEscape a Pin, Submission, or Elimination Mini-Game with ease (Instinctive Reactions)
Low BlowSlow your opponent down with a Low Blow. Be careful not to get yourself disqualified.
Poison MistSpray Poison Mist in your opponent’s eyes. Be careful not to get disqualified! (Poison Manip)
Power of the PunchHit your opponent with brass knuckles. Ouch! Be careful not to get yourself disqualified.
Run-InSummon an ally to ringside to make the fight “fair.” The ability is only valid in most 1 vs. 1 matches. (Summoning)
Move ThiefShow up the competition by stealing their finisher. Requires one Finisher for the opponent and two Special stock available for your wrestler (Power Mimicry)
BlackoutTeleport behind your opponent to gain an advantage. Only valid in 1 vs. 1 matches. Both Superstars must be inside the ring (Light Manip + Teleportation)
ComebackInflict persistent damage with strikes for a short period of time.

However, these are the Major Payback abilities. There is a such thing as Minor Payback Abilities, and I'll list them for you:

NameAbility/Details
Auto-ReverseUse this ability to automatically perform a minor reversal. You cannot use this ability to perform Major Reversals or reverse Signature and Finisher attacks. This does not consume reversal stock
PossumPlay possum and catch your opponent off guard with a pin or attack. Can work while supine, leaning against the ropes, or cornered.
Speed BuffThis buff enhances your speed and agility. Additionally, it improves the rate at which you regenerate stamina and reversals (Statistic Amplifications)
Fists of FuryThis increases your striking power attributes. It also gives you a minor speed boost and improves striking reversals (Statistic Amplifications)
Instant RecoveryUse this ability to instantly recover after being knocked down. This includes a minor speed boost (Statistic Amplifications)
ReversalEarn a Reversal stock.

So the verse will be getting a decent amount of hax.

However, not all of these Paybacks can be used at once. Only one minor and one major Payback can be used in a match. Plus, every wrestler has their own default Payback ability, which can be switched out.

So here's what I propose:

In the Notable Attacks/Techniques section, the Payback abilities should be listed like this:

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

Paybacks:

Low Blow (Performs a Low Blow on the Opponent, can lead to disqualification in an officiated match)

Others:

Other ones here

Every single one of the Payback abilities should be listed in the P&A section, though, it's just that in versus threads, you can only select one Payback ability.

Well, that's it. For now.

For anyone that helped me make this thread: If you realized I missed something, please comment in this thread. Would be greatly appreciated.

TL;DR: 9-B and a good amount of hax for the video game WWE verse.

Calculations:

Splitting a pool table (19.73 KJ, 9-B)
Big Show destroys a wall (1,947 KJ, 9-B)
Kane the crate breaker (207.3 KJ, 9-B)

Last edited:
In the P&A you might want to specify that only one payback is available. Putting something like ", One of the following Paybacks:" and then a list of the payback abilities.

Brass Knuckles sounds like just using a weapon, so that's not stat amp.

Why is freeing oneself from a pin instinctice reactions?

What does the summoning look like? Does it actually summon people or is it just them running into the ring?

Might calc the billiard table destruction. That sounds interesting. Did you know that those apparently use slate as surface? Always thought it's wood.

Last edited:
In the P&A you might want to specify that only one payback is available. Putting something like ", One of the following Paybacks:" and then a list of the payback abilities.
(y)

Brass Knuckles sounds like just using a weapon, so that's not stat amp.
Fair.

It's kicking out of a pin. Not necessarily freeing yourself. It's exactly like IRL WWE when the wrestlers kick out of moves with pure Instinct alone.

What does the summoning look like? Does it actually summon people or is it just them running into the ring?
Here's the run in ability.

Might calc the billiard table destruction. That sounds interesting. Did you know that those apparently use slate as surface? Always thought it's wood.
Please calculate it...

Last edited:
Who is that guy that got thrown into the 4 tables?
While we have your intention I wanna ask to make sure, in the WWE games there are OVR Ratings, from 1-100, which are a very easy and handy way to dictate scaling chains. Literally something like 60-69, 70-79, 80-85, 85-89, 90+ would probably work good. But the issue is that the games release annually and wrestlers get new OVRs based on the year they had in the TV show, which can lead to erratic results. Drew McIntyre went from being in the mid 80’s to one of the highest rated in the game in just 2 instalments, which is a heavy jump up the scaling chain. If he has an off 3-4 years he could drop as low down as the 70’s. How exactly should we treat cases where a character gets sporadically stronger, then weaker, etc. etc.?

60-69, 70-79, 80-85, 85-89, 90+
To explain why we would split the 80’s in two, most wrestlers fall into the 80-89 range, but unlike with the 60’s, where everyone is just on different levels of jobber, or the 70’s, where everyone is really again rather similar in terms of power, there is a MASSIVE difference between an 81 and 89.

To put it this way, the 5 OVR difference between Dominik Mysterio and Kalisto is a lot less impactful than the 5 OVR difference between Omos and Finn Bálor, because the line between good and excellent starts around the halfway point of the 80’s, while no such line exists to split the 70’s

Dude this is great!

We can finally do matches with some of the higher tiered Wall Level characters!

Brass Knuckles sounds like just using a weapon, so that's not stat amp
I was under the assumption temporary equipment to boost power of an already used move (such as a punch) was classed under stat amp
Normally kicking out of a Pinfall is NOT IR, but with this specific payback ability it is, because it allows the wrestler to automatically/instinctively kick out, even if their health is low to the point it would never be physically possible to do so normally

All it seems to have done is generate a quake hard enough to knock all the wheels out of 6 cars before they despawned into nothingness (Though the cars remained completely intact aside from the wheels before after the hit and before despawning), and despite how the guy who got hit fell right through the car as it despawned, it’s unclear if we can really use pulverization on this ‘less it be game mechanics.

All it seems to have done is generate a quake hard enough to knock all the wheels out of 6 cars before they despawned into nothingness (Though the cars remained completely intact aside from the wheels before after the hit and before despawning), and despite how the guy who got hit fell right through the car as it despawned, it’s unclear if we can really use pulverization on this ‘less it be game mechanics.
Yeah. This does look a bit iffy.

Though if we did use Pulverization, I can definitely see it resulting in 8-C WWE.

To keep everyone distracted, here's a tier list I made for the WWE Video Games (some of them I randomly ranked because I haven't played them before).

VlljKQX.png

Also, I'm pretty sure the WWE video game version is on the same level of skill as their IRL counterparts.

I disagree with the OP's suggestion to use the standard feat for breaking tables. Almost all of the ones that I've seen don't actually involve the table fragmenting into shards, they just crack into 2-3 pieces. This includes the one the calc that Psychomaster35 made. You should not be taking the entire table's volume for 3 cracks through it. This feat from another verse involves more destruction, but was removed due to being incalculable. We couldn't just get the volume of the entire cracked off boulder (or hell, the entire cliff would be a better comparison for what was done with the table stuff) and run the frag destruction value over it, and the perspective wasn't good enough to do shear force; the method that should actually be used in feats like this.

When I calculated an IRL WWE table-breaking feat in this way, it only landed at a few thousand joules. And considering it was done with a person's full body, that puts it squarely in the realm of the humanly possible, and should not even be given 9-C for that. It is possible for ordinary humans to jump and use their entire body to create a snap in a thin table.

However, some of the WWE game feats seem like they go above this, to the point where they'd be usable. Particularly the pool table one. Care would still need to be taken to not just assume the entire table was fragmented.

Last edited:
I disagree with the OP's suggestion to use the standard feat for breaking tables. Almost all of the ones that I've seen don't actually involve the table fragmenting into shards, they just crack into 2-3 pieces. This includes the one the calc that Psychomaster35 made. You should not be taking the entire table's volume for 3 cracks through it. This feat from another verse involves more destruction, but was removed due to being incalculable. We couldn't just get the volume of the entire cracked off boulder (or hell, the entire cliff would be a better comparison for what was done with the table stuff) and run the frag destruction value over it, and the perspective wasn't good enough to do shear force; the method that should actually be used in feats like this.

When I calculated an IRL WWE table-breaking feat in this way, it only landed at a few thousand joules. And considering it was done with a person's full body, that puts it squarely in the realm of the humanly possible, and should not even be given 9-C for that. It is possible for ordinary humans to jump and use their entire body to create a few thin cracks in a table.

However, some of the WWE game feats seem like they go above this, to the point where they'd be usable. Particularly the pool table one. Care would still need to be taken to not just assume the entire table was fragmented.
wYn708X.png

All jokes aside, I did speak with Agnaa about the table frag stuff, and he has a drastically different perspective on it than most other people in this wiki.

He thinks a table has to be broken into shards instead of multiple fairly large, distinguishable pieces (which is the standard for fragmentation). Correct me if what I said was wrong, Agnaa.

I'm not knowledgeable enough to give my opinion on it, so I'll just rely on the staff members to talk about it.

I'll never forgive @Agnaa for what he did to the WWE/AEW verse a while back, but I do believe his opinion on fragmentation of tables should be discussed more (I haven't really seen a lot of threads about tables and determining whether or this table was fragmented or not).

@DontTalkDT commented on the pool table feat earlier talking about being interested in calculating the feat. He even mentioned that the pool tables apparently use slate as a surface, as opposed to wood, so that could give us decent results if the table feat gets rejected, or it gets downgraded.

Ay bud chill out with the multi-posting.

Only staff members send notifications for mentioning members. And they would've already been notified by a post being made. Making multiple posts just clogs up the thread (and gives me more notifications since I'm reading it).

Ay bud chill out with the multi-posting.

Only staff members send notifications for mentioning members. And they would've already been notified by a post being made. Making multiple posts just clogs up the thread (and gives me more notifications since I'm reading it).
Yeah I should stop constantly posting every few mins lol

I can sense from my computer screen that Psycho is a little annoyed lmao

With every other item I’ve seen the items only despwan once they’ve been destroyed tbf

the table fragmenting into shards
Is that not violent fragmentation of a table?

When I calculated an IRL WWE table-breaking feat in this way, it only landed at a few thousand joules. And considering it was done with a person's full body, that puts it squarely in the realm of the humanly possible, and should not even be given 9-C for that. It is possible for ordinary humans to jump and use their entire body to create a snap in a thin table.
Yes, the actors are 10-A, and the genuine feat done by the actors is 10-A. But WWE portrays in keyfabe the tables as just a standard one with regular, average thickness. Take everything exactly literally and throw kayfabe out of the window for WWE, and not only would you have a 10-A verse, but actually you wouldn’t because at that point we’d be making profiles for IRL actors which would be banned

Is that not violent fragmentation of a table?

Not necessarily shards that small, but like a dozen or two, instead of just 3-4 that we usually see in these feats.

Yes, the actors are 10-A, and the genuine feat done by the actors is 10-A. But WWE portrays in keyfabe the tables as just a standard one with regular, average thickness. Take everything exactly literally and throw kayfabe out of the window for WWE, and not only would you have a 10-A verse, but actually you wouldn’t because at that point we’d be making profiles for IRL actors which would be banned

If they had any statements of them having a certain thickness, that would be great to use. But I didn't see any get brought up, so all we have is what we see.

I am okay with assuming different material compositions of the table, but when we're measuring a feat, if all we have is what's shown, that's what we have to go with.

Back