• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright, while we're still waiting for these calculations to get calc'd, for now we can talk about LS for the verse.

The highest we got for LS so far is slightly above baseline Class 1 due to John Cena's double AA.

We should definitely NOT use any feats in Mainline WWE for its tie-in spin-off strictly non canon Video Game adaptations. It’s an independent Universe that is close but not exact to mainline, and thus we can NOT guarantee any mainline feats happen in the games
For an example, in 2K22 MyCareer Finn Bálor is NXT champion, and has a stipulation that all of his title defences end in a DQ for his opponent if the match is still going after 5 minutes. At the time of the game’s release Finn Bálor was not NXT champ, and no such stipulation has ever existed for either of his two actual title reigns for that specific championship

It's kinda in the same situation V3 Danganronpa is in.

It's very close, but not exact to the mainline verse.

For an example, in 2K22 MyCareer Finn Bálor is NXT champion, and has a stipulation that all of his title defences end in a DQ for his opponent if the match is still going after 5 minutes. At the time of the game’s release Finn Bálor was not NXT champ, and no such stipulation has ever existed for either of his two actual title reigns for that specific championship
Because post starting the MyCareer, it's a different game. It's just an alternate timeline.

I wouldn't say its very close since in V3 the entire Dangan universe is treated like a TV show which doesn't fit what happen in the other games nor anime
But V3 obviously has elements in it that are identical to the other Dangan Volumes, which is exactly how the WWE games work in a way.

Plus I only said this because I'm likely going to a WWE vs Danganronpa matchup if the WWE video game verse gets good results in the calculations.

One thing that does suck is that the WWE video game verse can only use 1 Minor Payback and 1 Major Payback instead of just using them all.

You basically have to decide which Payback abilities will help you the most and just pray to god the opponent you're facing doesn't hard counter.

Though I believe if we bloodlusted them, we'd be able to use all of the Payback abilities.

But V3 obviously has elements in it that are identical to the other Dangan Volumes, which is exactly how the WWE games work in a way.
wdym by elements? since we shouldn't cross scale between WWE games and IRL WWE, they should be treated as different from each other

wdym by elements? since we shouldn't cross scale between WWE games and IRL WWE since they should be treated as different from each other
Like up until the finale, V3 plays out like any other Danganronpa game. That's what I meant.

Obviously we're not cross scaling the WWE game and IRL WWE. We already established that.

One thing that does suck is that the WWE video game verse can only use 1 Minor Payback and 1 Major Payback instead of just using them all.

You basically have to decide which Payback abilities will help you the most and just pray to god the opponent you're facing doesn't hard counter.

Though I believe if we bloodlusted them, we'd be able to use all of the Payback abilities.
Uh I don't see why bloodlusting them would have that effect. It's not like they aren't doing it because they don't want to. There aren't because they can't.

Can someone explain to me why is Instant Recovery listed as Empowerment? What exactly are the wrestlers being empowered by?

Can someone explain to me why is Instant Recovery listed as Empowerment? What exactly are the wrestlers being empowered by?
I honestly don't know (Pika said it was Empowerment, not me).

I'd be fine with removing Empowerment if that's the case.

I honestly don't know (Pika said it was Empowerment, not me).

I'd be fine with removing Empowerment if that's the case.
"Use this ability to instantly recover after being knocked down" its not empowerment since thats the ability of being empowered by something. what does it mean by knocked down? like KO'd?

"Use this ability to instantly recover after being knocked down" its not empowerment since thats the ability of being empowered by something. what does it mean by knocked down? like KO'd?
Knocked down as in if someone were to hit a move on you that knocked you down, you can instantly recover from the attack like nothing happened.

Eh, that feels like a real lowball. That slate is way more than 2 centimeters thick, and only one of the two holes was accounted for.

Seems like I'm a bit dum, the table isn't made out of super thick slate, but out of super thick carpet because bad video game graphics (which wouldn't really give much for destruction).

Still, the other point about there being two holes was taken; the result has been doubled, now landing near the bottom of 9-B.

Other calcs are still probably needed.

Seems like I'm a bit dum, the table isn't made out of super thick slate, but out of super thick carpet because bad video game graphics (which wouldn't really give much for destruction).
Goofy ahh video game graphics.

They fr ruined the verse from getting good results.

Well, the verse is now barely Wall level.

I'll list the calculations that were done in the original post.

Back