• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Minor update:

@Agnaa said it doesn't quite look like Frag.

However, @DMUA said it's Frag, it's just hard to figure out the material for the table.

This is what DMUA said about the crate feat:

'Not really what I'm seeing. It shatters into shrapnel and those pieces just fade away to not strain the graphics card, it's not like they slammed them and instantly turned it to particles."

It seems like he's arguing for Frag or V. Frag. Don't really know which.

Not really what I'm seeing. It shatters into shrapnel and those pieces just fade away to not strain the graphics card, it's not like they slammed them and instantly turned it to particles."

It seems like he's arguing for Frag or V. Frag. Don't really know which.
If they were going for preserving frame rate and keeping strain away from the graphics card then putting a crap ton of dust particles there would be the worst possible thing to do.

I’m fighting for my damn life in a Pokémon CRT but at a quick glance the fact it takes multiple hits probably disqualifies it for anything game changing
It took 2 hits, so maybe it could result in something decent???

I'll ask someone about it.

The chances of me having a match with the Dangan characters have dropped down significantly.

Yokozuna apparently weighed close to 600 pounds. There's also a source that said he weighs 600 pounds.

However, there was one time where he weighed 760 pounds.

So using Big Show's weight, we can get multiple results here.

383+600 = 983 pounds (Peak Human)
383+760 = 1,143 pounds (Peak Human)

500+600 = 1,100 pounds (Peak Human)
500+760 = 1,260 pounds (Class 1)

Using the peak weights of Big Show and Yokozuna would make John Cena's LS just a bit over Class 1 LS.
I just realized something.

Wouldn't getting launched like this give decent results?

Probably not better than other feats we already have.

I think the lifting of both at the same time is the only LS relevant part. If that's the best feat, then that's that.

Back