• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gameplay wise, objects do tend to disappear due to game mechanics and this is from my experience of being a gamer. Should been fragmentation if anything.
Normally I’d agree but in nearly every WWE game they fade out instead of being destroyed and instantly losing all traces of being there, this was probably meant to be proper destruction

Normally I’d agree but in nearly every WWE game they fade out instead of being destroyed and instantly losing all traces of being there, this was probably meant to be proper destruction
Not necessarily. We can see the objects before they completely disappear after getting destroyed.

Anyways I found a blog for different wooden crate calcs and the pulv figure for the highest of 37 ends came out as the only Wall Level+ feat, so you can probably kiss that tier goodbye.

you could try pixel scaling though, it does seem quite large

Anyways I found a blog for different wooden crate calcs and the pulv figure for the highest of 37 ends came out as the only Wall Level+ feat, so you can probably kiss that tier goodbye.

you could try pixel scaling though, it does seem quite large
Using the lowest end would give 316 KJ iirc.

Just depends on the size of the crate that was destroyed.

In video games generally, destruction of a object and it fading out after some time is due to the game mechanics kicking to remove the object in order to avoid lag and I think other reasons so again, I don’t see how that will properly counter my point anyway.

Not necessarily. We can see the objects before they completely disappear after getting destroyed.
I mean you can literally see the wood particles in the air in the replay, besides a few shards that got sent flying very little of that crate remained and it didn’t follow the “fade out” animation nearly every other broken object in the franchise does when simply de-spawning, so I don’t think it did that either

In video games generally, destruction of a object and it fading out is due to the game mechanics kicking to remove the object in order to avoid lag and I think other reasons so again, I don’t see how that will properly counter my point anyway.
But the crate doesn’t fade out, that’s the whole point, there’s just nothing left except a few small shards of wood and particles in the air

9YvlmPB.png

DMUA calculated this feat for me.

"Taking a proper look at it, it's pretty hard to get a proper frame of reference for how high it goes up, so I'll just like, assume 3 meters or so

.24 seconds to go up so it's 12.5 meters per second

google says a larger car is like 1700 kilograms

.5 times 1700 times 12.5^2 is...

132812.5 Joules, Wall level

it's also a bit higher than the other stuff and they take 0 damage from it so I'm not too sure about using it but it exists."

So we at least got a somewhat decent start for the verse.

Looking at it now, it definitely looks closer to Frag, but those are some very large pieces (and @Agnaa isn't a fan of tables being broken into a few large pieces).

DMUA calculated this feat for me.

"Taking a proper look at it, it's pretty hard to get a proper frame of reference for how high it goes up, so I'll just like, assume 3 meters or so

.24 seconds to go up so it's 12.5 meters per second

google says a larger car is like 1700 kilograms

.5 times 1700 times 12.5^2 is...

132812.5 Joules, Wall level

it's also a bit higher than the other stuff and they take 0 damage from it so I'm not too sure about using it but it exists."

So we at least got a somewhat decent start for the verse.
Any thoughts on this?

"Well like

we don't really get to see how much damage it takes, just a straight hole

if it fragments, it seems about a meter in radius, 5.08 centimeters thick when equated to planks

5.08 times 100^2 times pi is 159592.906802 centimeters

159592.906802 times... ugh... there are a lot of wood values but, sure, chestnut oak is 5.7916, so

924298.279034 joules which is probably correct but it feels way off."

This is solidly into Wall level.

This was the feat he calculated.

We still got the Jacob Cass feat left
"Well like

we don't really get to see how much damage it takes, just a straight hole

if it fragments, it seems about a meter in radius, 5.08 centimeters thick when equated to planks

5.08 times 100^2 times pi is 159592.906802 centimeters

159592.906802 times... ugh... there are a lot of wood values but, sure, chestnut oak is 5.7916, so

924298.279034 joules which is probably correct but it feels way off."

This is solidly into Wall level.

This was the feat he calculated.

Back