• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So how would I use the code to generate random characters?
Oh completely random characters? I don’t think you can do that, it’s used to search for all profiles in the wiki that match a certain amount of categories, so for Bálor I looked for profiles that had the “Demons” “Martial Artists” and “9-B” Categories

Oh completely random characters? I don’t think you can do that, it’s used to search for all profiles in the wiki that match a certain amount of categories, so for Bálor I looked for profiles that had the “Demons” “Martial Artists” and “9-B” Categories
Yeah, that's what I meant lol

I know lol

I’ve been in discord and the server has been skimming through the wiki for hours trying to find a good match for The Demon and the best we’ve managed is DC characters with >5x AP advantages

I asked so many people in the wiki if they're able to find an opponent for Theory, and most of the time, it's no because of AP.

I might just look through some of the 9-B Tournaments to see any opponents I can pit Theory against.

In NJPW G1 Tournament will start on 16 July in the next couple of weeks so I decided to search how many WWE stars throughout the years in this historical tournament since it's creation in 1974 lead by Antonio Inoki himself have competed and wow....from Duty Rhodes to Andre the Giant I'm just shocked.

G1 Climax Tournament

Arghhhhhhh They are all comparable to each other in the tiering

Last edited:
Back