• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, it seems WWE is actually giving Balor something to do now with The Judgement Day, and it seems like we might be getting Edge vs Balor at Summerslam, so that'll be interesting to see.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ALL WWE SUPPORTERS

Ok people. This is an issue I wanna talk about in length.

This thread has been shambles, absolute shambles. We have had debunked arguments, circular arguments (and then getting blamed for it ourselves) and comments that show a complete lack of respect for the verse and it’s skill.

We’ve all seen the comments, every WWE or Pro Wrestling supporter has seen “it’s scripted” “it’s choreography” or other damaging and false stereotypes about the verse (in the context of its skill and abilities). And this thread has been chock full of it. Today, on a major thread, we can make a change, we have debunked their arguments, we have shown how Jericho wins, but they keep downplaying. We have shown, as with the thread I posted above, how Jericho can deal with swords, he holds a distinct skill and LS advantage here, he can hit the codebreaker and end it. But they won’t listen because of the stigma that shrouds WWE wherever it goes on this wiki. Well I say no more. Today, we prove to them they’re wrong. Today, we’ve gone out there, we have read the arguments, and debunked them, TODAY, WE VOTE FOR CHRIS JERICHO!

To clarify, if you do believe Slade wins vote for him lol, I’m just saying that I think Chris wins this and I don’t have intentions of telling people how to vote. That is a low move

Sorry, poor choice of words in OP

Last edited:
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ALL WWE SUPPORTERS

Ok people. This is an issue I wanna talk about in length.

This thread has been shambles, absolute shambles. We have had debunked arguments, circular arguments (and then getting blamed for it ourselves) and comments that show a complete lack of respect for the verse and it’s skill.

We’ve all seen the comments, every WWE or Pro Wrestling supporter has seen “it’s scripted” “it’s choreography” or other damaging and false stereotypes about the verse (in the context of its skill and abilities). And this thread has been chock full of it. Today, on a major thread, we can make a change, we have debunked their arguments, we have shown how Jericho wins, but they keep downplaying. We have shown, as with the thread I posted above, how Jericho can deal with swords, he holds a distinct skill and LS advantage here, he can hit the codebreaker and end it. But they won’t listen because of the stigma that shrouds WWE wherever it goes on this wiki. Well I say no more. Today, we prove to them they’re wrong. Today, we’ve gone out there, we have read the arguments, and debunked them, TODAY, WE VOTE FOR CHRIS JERICHO!
wow, you're really going as far as getting a bunch of people to go vote for Jericho only, thats a new low man.

Ykw, after this match, I'm done debating against WWE, this is just too much at this point

wow, you're really going as far as getting a bunch of people to go vote for Jericho only, thats a new low man.
It’s a funny little way of saying “hey go vote on this WWE vs thread” in a WWE thread, don’t take it too seriously lmao, this happens all the time and I have no issue with you rallying DC fans

It’s a funny little way of saying “hey go vote on this WWE vs thread” in a WWE thread, don’t take it too seriously lmao, this happens all the time and I have no issue with you rallying DC fans
and i'm not gonna rally on DC Fans, im gonna be fair and let people come view the thread themselves instead of calling people to vote for my character.

Turns out you can run a bot in your Sandbox to find a list of all characters who fit a certain list of categories.

With that said, here’s all 9-B Martial Artist Demons in the wiki:

So we just have to go through this list and find a suitable matchup lmao
I’m just trying to find a good Kane matchup tbh.

Turns out you can run a bot in your Sandbox to find a list of all characters who fit a certain list of categories.

With that said, here’s all 9-B Martial Artist Demons in the wiki:

So we just have to go through this list and find a suitable matchup lmao
Could you imagine how great it would be if people could list the AP of their character in the code of the page somewhere and the bot could give you an AP range too 🤤

Back