• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Would this work to determine Beerus' AP?

RadicalMrR

VS Battles
Retired
So KKX10 Goku = 10X Universal

SSB Goku Post Future Trunks Arc = Hit who is at least 10X Universal

Arale said "Ok that but X100" to SSB Goku Post Future Trunks Arc

So is Beerus 1000X universal?

Sound like stacking if not twisted logic tho... Also, 1000*Universal still being universal.

Not really calc stacking just basic power scaling with numbers given by the characters.

If that is the case, Beerus can destroy much more than the 12 universes. Also, is stacking since we are scaling from our system, not from the franchise itself; and frankly, I wouldn't trust/take seriously in what is said by a character like Arale.

Plus wouldnt Beerus destroying all 12 universes and more be outlierish or a inconsistency of some kind? It would make Zeno's feat of destroying all 12 be moot if someone whos fodder to him can do the same thing.

@Kukui Zeno can destroy space-time, that is infinitely stronger than this.

RadicalMrR said:
@Kukui Zeno can destroy space-time, that is infinitely stronger than this.
Also, how do we know Zeno destroyed Time, if there is Future Zen'os, wouldn't Zen'o have to exist outside of time to destroy Time (and survive it's destruction)?

I highly doubt that Beerus is able to one-shot all the 12 universes, he was destroying 2 with "help" of another God, and could've been killed by the destruction of one.

Also theres something that is troubling me.

It says on Zeno's profile that he can destroy all of existence however there are different Zeno's for each timeline.

If Zen'o can destroy all of existence and time then........wouldnt he be destroying himself? As in, the other Zeno's? And now that there are 2 Zeno's in Goku's timeline if Zen'o did anything would the other Zeno live or die? And if died would it kill the other one? And etc.

Even then we have the whole whis saying ssjg goku was only a small tree copmared to beerus castle when we compare beerus to ssjg goku. I don't know about you guys but that castle was easily 12 times bigger then the tree.

@Gokuiscool144

They're almost interchangeable. We prefer Attack Potency since it doesn't imply the use of the AoE fallacy.

Iron Kirby said:
Any fight involving secondary characters, be it Piccolo or Beers makes no logical sense
it depends on who is involved…we don't scale SSJ2 trunks to 3-As we scaled SSR (super saiyan rage) to those same 3-As if he can contend with a new transformation or a legit power-up

TISSG7Redgrave said:
it depends on who is involved…we don't scale SSJ2 trunks to 3-As we scaled SSR (super saiyan rage) to those same 3-As if he can contend with a new transformation or a legit power-up
Bruh...he has been banned.

The difference between goku and beerus maybe that goku willbe able to destroy the mortal universe while beerus is able to destroy everything including kaio-makaioshin realms afterlife and mortal universe which makes up a universe in dragonball

@NJS i wasted my time RIP

@vegito actually the shockwaves were felt all the way to makaioshin but tbh i have no idea how accountable it is i mean the universe is already getting torn apart by that alone so accounting that idk

@DBzgurl Ive seen you ask this same question in other threads and people explain it to you but ill explain it here.

Beerus is 3-A due to being vastly surperior to other 3-As aswell as a meriad of statments from other charachters.

Back