• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
This comes from one of my OC thingies, so to you, it's pretty much hypothetical. No ulterior motive like trying to upgrade Kirby or anything.

So, a character of mine is stated by scientists that because of the metal in his body (long story), and after stabbing a gravity machine (longer story), coupled with his reactive evolution, his mass is constantly increasing without affecting his volume, so he'll have ever-increasing density. Eventually, he'll reach the critical point where his mass can't support his volume and he'll collapse into a black hole. Because his schwartzchild radius is too small, he'll only exist for a few seconds, but not before his tidal forces destroy a majority of the planet. Eventually, he does hit this point, but because of his reactive evolution, he doesn't turn into a black hole. However, he claims that his power made all the black hole stuff happen, but he's strong enough that he form, and the reactive evolution let him turn the insane gravity of the black hole into a versatile gravity manipulation. While unconventional, would this be a black hole feat? He still weighs the amount he would if his height was the diameter of a black hole, and he does still emit Hawking radiation.

I don't get it. Did his mass increased or density? An average human (70KG) has the Schwarzschild Radius of 1.039├ù10^ÔêÆ25 m. Such small black hole would be incredibly dense & have extremely short lifetime before decaying by Hawking Radiation. The 70 KG mass will be converted to energy of 6.291 x 10^18 Joules. Which is comparable to a large meteorite impact

He increased his mass, and therefore density (because mass increase without volume increase means density increase).

Kepekley23 said:
Yes, it would be a black hole. A very, ver~~y short-lived one, but still a bh.
That's wrong. A black hole with the size of a human would be heavier than 100 earths. It'd consume our planet within seconds & probably the Moon. Also it will take around 10^50 years to evaporate

A, very, ver~~y short-lived one = one that'd probably consume planets within seconds, yep.

Back