• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bringing back DBS Pretty Black Hole Legitimacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already addressed all this on the OP, especially the "surface absorption" part in my second point, and it clearly had a center as Whis blatantly states that their weight is focused on a single point to create the mass of gravity, it's not like you cab actually see the center point of a black hole IRL, key alone in fiction. Black holes are infinite at the center point itself, no one is giving Goku infinite LS here, and no one side Goku was inside the center. Goku's space time technique not working was additional proof of the effect on space time inside, all this has been addressed
No.

Their weight being focused on a single point to create said mass of gravity does not mean that the effects are focused on 1 point.

We really need to make the criterial list for what constitutes and doesn't constitute as a black hole on the Black Hole Feats page, similar to our light speed criteria.

Because being merely called black holes just isn't enough for them to be real black holes.

You said by saying its light and that the "black hole" absorbed it.
Uh...18's ki blast and the black hole being strong enough to prevent light escaping are 2 separate things,
And now that you want to calc the gravity you are using it as SoL.
Again, this has nothing to do with 18, it's gravity being strong enough to prevent light from escaping was stated after they slammed into on Goku and co, 18's blast cane before that
Does this only apply to Blueku, or does this apply to 17 and 18, too?
No, base Goku stood up, 17 and 18 couldn't so they're out in terms of overcoming the gravity, but not the crushing of the stage, so while Goku would apply to both the stage crushing and the gravity, the androids will only scale to the crushing so Goku, Vegeta and those who scale to Goku would apply for both

The entire point of this CRT was to allow Goku's resistance here on his LS profile and those who would scale to him. Whether it was accepted as a black hole or not.

There are 3 ways this feat can be calced
1) Simple comparative gravity analysis. Only the gravity itself is compared, it's created gravity is strong enough to prevent light from escaping, which means it's escape velocity is above LS, neutron stars have an escape velocity at half of this. It's gravity is stronger than any known thing not called a black hole. If Goku resisted that gravity, then he's handle one of a neutron star much easier. No assumptions or mass or density calculations needed. Simply put, if gravity A>gravity B, then anyone who can handle gravity A can handle gravity B easier.

2) Using the 'Vesc = SQRT(2GM/r)" to get its mass using SOL or 99% SOL(as low end) or 18's blast (at high end) as it's escape velocity and the calculated radius, and then using the g=GM/r^2, to get the acceleration due to gravity, I'll Confirm if this formula is applicable. Again, no assumptions needed, radius can be extrapolated, G is a constant, escape velocity is a lowballed SOL or 99% SOL, OR 18's blast - depending on if ftl values can be used in the formula

3) Using the compression force like @CloverDragon03 suggested, I saw the initial attempt, and requires some assumption like the density used, did come out at 1.55e+11kg tho
For formula No. 2. I messaged @Psychomaster35 and he confirmed that FTL speeds can be used in escape velocity

Therefore, no need to lowball or assume, all we need is the attack speed of No. 18 on the site, and the gravitational force on Goku can be found. But in any case, I'll still use a low end using SOL to cover all bases, and I'll also use the first method as well

The third has already been attempted, but no comments were made

For formula No. 2. I messaged @Psychomaster35 and he confirmed that FTL speeds can be used in escape velocity

Therefore, no need to lowball or assume, all we need is the attack speed of No. 18 on the site, and the gravitational force on Goku can be found. But in any case, I'll still use a low end using SOL to cover all bases, and I'll also use the first method as well

The third has already been attempted, but no comments were made
Fairly sure that would be calc stacking.

Fairly sure that would be calc stacking.
No, it couldn't escape the gravity of the pretty black hole, which means escape velocity of the PBH is higher than her speed

Escape velocity needed to escape PBH is the minimum speed needed to escape it's gravity
18s ki blast couldn't
Ergo PBH escape velocity>her ki blast

I need to know how fast her basic attacks are to know the value for the escape velocity to input, but I checked her profile, no value is given, she's just mftl+, so I'll be conservative and use the tier below, mftl, instead.

No, it couldn't escape the gravity of the pretty black hole, which means escape velocity of the PBH is higher than her speed

Escape velocity needed to escape PBH is the minimum speed needed to escape it's gravity
18s ki blast couldn't
Ergo PBH escape velocity>her ki blast

I need to know how fast her basic attacks are to know the value for the escape velocity to input, but I checked her profile, no value is given, she's just mftl+, so I'll be conservative and use the tier below, mftl, instead.
You cannot use a calc'd speed and apply that to another calc.

You cannot use a calc'd speed and apply that to another calc.
She doesn't have a specific calc,her rating comes from scaling via being faster than namek saga ssj Goku .

But on this calc stacking, I have a question, it's considered stacking even if there is a direct comparison between the two attacks?

Like if someone blitzes 18,the won't get an mftl rating via being faster than her? Because on her page, that's how she got her own mftl+ rating, by scaling to namek arc Goku

But on this calc stacking, I have a question, it's considered stacking even if there is a direct comparison between the two attacks?

Like if someone blitzes 18,the won't get an mftl rating via being faster than her? Because on her page, that's how she got her own mftl+ rating, by scaling to namek arc Goku
They would get it via scaling, but you can't use the mftl for a calc.

They would get it via scaling, but you can't use the mftl for a calc.
So the escape velocity scales.... but I can't use the said escape velocity in a calc? Odd

18 is mftl+, I actually went back to mftl and wanted to use the lowest value there just to be safe, but it I can't even use that, lol. I'll just stick to SOL being the escape velocity, since there's a direct statement on that

This has been pretty solidly rejected.

Shall it be closed?

Or has the proposal moved on to something else?

This has been pretty solidly rejected.

Shall it be closed?
the purpose of the thread was to legitimize the pretty black hole as a lifting strength calc for Goku. The first premise was it being a normal black hole which was rejected, the second was to simply calculate the gravity which Goku overcame as well as the compression which Goku, 17 and 18 overcame, which are being made and should he discussed here

the purpose of the thread was to legitimize the pretty black hole as a lifting strength calc for Goku. The first premise was it being a normal black hole which was rejected, the second was to simply calculate the gravity which Goku overcame as well as the compression which Goku, 17 and 18 overcame, which are being made and should he discussed here
You should make a blog first only after the calc gets aproved you can make a CRT about it

No, that was the calc based on destroying the floor not on the FTL/SoL he wanted to do
What SoL/FTL thing are you referring to? Because I'm confused. "Light being unable to escape" was used as support for it being a real black hole, but this was rejected as being a real black hole, so there's nothing to do with this

I am not very knowledgable when it comes to calcs but is it possible to calculate its mass based on the fact that it can pull mftl energy attacks?
What SoL/FTL thing are you referring to? Because I'm confused. "Light being unable to escape" was used as support for it being a real black hole, but this was rejected as being a real black hole, so there's nothing to do with this
That was a long time ago now some people here want to calc the gravity of the not black hole using SoL/FTL escape velocity

He wants the calc the lifting it would take to keep light trapped, I guess.

Well at best you'd use SoL because using the fact that it can catch a Massively FTL+ attack is calc stacking

And to begin with, I have no idea how you could calculate that.
Yes SOL is being used, and there's a mathematical formula that allows me do just this

Shouldn’t you do 10x since Goku would be 10x heavier from top
I forgot about this extra weight, I've added it, tho it won't change the value

When two forces positively act on the same body, the net effect is additive, not exponential. so I'll calculate the force he was experiencing with the extra gravity and then the one from the PBH and the add the two Newtons together father than multiply to get the net force

Goku's weight on earth is 600N, thus, due to the 10x, it would be 6000N.
The '10X' value is relative, Vegeta has 10x more gravity than earth, thus to get its weight for anything on earth, we multiply by an extra 10

If someone were to multiply Goku's weight by 10x what the pretty black hole did , then I would multiply that value by 10 to get the value. Unless ofcourse, we are told that two different gravity effects combined exponentially or something, then we can multiply.

Iffy on using that calc when the premise is applying the laws of physics to a feat that breaks said laws.
I confirmed that SOL and FTL speeds could be used as the escape velocity with a calc mode. I showed the formula, he said it could he used

FTL stuff don't follow our conventional physics as far as I am aware, how we even gonna calculate "escape velocity" via that which is just a work of gravity. Smh

Well not a great help rn
But DB characters doesn't sees othe high speed characters through "eyes"
Rather they sense their kii/chi to see them
Saiyan saga:-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back