• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question About Cosmic Fear Mode Garou

Garou was able to escape the center of his own black hole used in his Gamma Ray Burst attack without issue. Our Black Hole Feats page says that escaping the center of a black hole is an Infinite Speed feat. The calc that puts him at Large Planet level treats the black hole he created as legitimate, though smaller than any we know of irl. Would this be grounds to wank him rate him as Infinite Speed?

I thought escaping Black Holes was FTL?

EDIT: Nvm, I read it wrongly

Also he didn't really escape, it the black hole just disappeared after he was done with the attack

I thought escaping Black Holes was FTL?

EDIT: Nvm, I read it wrongly

Also he didn't really escape, it the black hole just disappeared after he was done with the attack
Ahhhhhh okay that makes sense
Seeing as Garou can manipulate all the energies of the universe, it stands to reason he could freely dissipate black holes via Hawking radiation, as well.

Infinite Speed Garou Blast and Saitama stays wank

Back