• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

zogratis singularity gravity

"Real Black Hole," so you all can scale mfs to planetary 😭 Gravity Singularity is a "spell" and this is not the first time Tabata made (an unnatural) spell appear true by mimicking how the real one functions, which was later proven that those spells are not natural or real just because they behave like the original, by introducing "True Magic."

This is not the first time I've encountered a sounds argument (one that comes from overanalyzing things) used to enforce absurd scaling, so stop talking no amount of excuses can justify this shit and you know that
I think this is a very misinterpretation of how "true" magic works,True magic focuses more on manipulating the "substances" for a spell already present in nature, this makes more sense compared to the mana zone. and mana zone users have various feats of manipulating all the "substances" of their magic present in a certain area, for example Nathc expanding and controlling any surrounding shadow, Yuno using the existing wind for attacks (anime makes this very clear), and Lolopechica having control over all the water in the heart realm as described by Nero, and also if true magic was simply just a creation of real "matter" characters like magna , Lucky and Dorothy would already be true magic users in chapter 183/4 as they are able to cause electrolysis with the shock of their spells and this being supported by Sally's statement that this was only possible because of the spells having their exact composition.

I literally
Add the fact that it has an event horizon and the fact that it has tidal waves. And I’ll send it to a CGM.
Event Horizon is just the Black part of a black hole, it's not necessary too add it.

And Tidal Wave is already in one of the scans

Event Horizon is just the Black part of a black hole, it's not necessary too add it.

Just add it lol for adding sake. It won't kill you

It isn't just "that black part". Not all black holes in fiction have an event horizon, anyway. So I suggest you add it as just another piece of evidence that not even light can escape it.

Just add it lol for adding sake. It won't kill you

It isn't just "that black part". Not all black holes in fiction have an event horizon, anyway. So I suggest you add it as just another piece of evidence that not even light can escape it.
Then what scan do you want me to use? I'm confused

any... scan... you don't even need a scan...

WE SHOULDN'T BE TALKING SO MUCH ABOUT THIS

1) it obviously has an event horizon
2) everything else in the blog.
Bruh just saying it has one doesn't mean I understand what it is

You said it wasn't the edge of the Black part but still hasn't told me what it is then

It's just a matter of me not putting something if I don't understand it, besides you can still add additional evidence if it's not enough, now just do your thing

I
Bruh just saying it has one doesn't mean I understand what it is

You said it wasn't the edge of the Black part but still hasn't told me what it is then

It's just a matter of me not putting something if I don't understand it, besides you can still add additional evidence if it's not enough, now just do your thing

I never said it’s not the black part. I said it’s not JUST a black part. I then stated the reason why it’s not simply a black part because in fiction, the black part can be darkness magic or Black Beard’s fruit instead of the literal absence of light due to sheer gravity.

Back