• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dracule Mihawk vs Kaidou

MaeESIP.jpg

I suggest to not make vs battles inverse for Shanks and Mihawk since they are the only God Tiers who haven’t performed their true power yet and are scaled based of statements and hype only. This is the reason Roger vs Mihawk was closed in an another thread anyways
Not to mention the statement of Mihawk>Shanks was contradicted before as well in one of the outside sources claiming Shanks rivaled him then rose to clash with WB, which makes it sound like Shanks~WB>Mihawk

My main problem is people saying " he used G5 thus he was going all out " which makes no sense because him just using the transformation doesn't mean he's going all out, he didn't even use any of the powers that the form has ( i.e turning into a giant, bulking his arms, etc. ), he was basically in base form during that fight.
Base Luffy is High 6-A

Again... Definitely headcanon.. No where does it say mihawk is stronger than shanks, only both have implications of being stronger since they last dueled. Stop spreading misinfo especially when you give no scans
Blud looks like you're the one who is an anime only here and doesn't know anything.

Mihawk is The Worlds Strongest Swordsman In The World in Actuality and Reality. As stated and agreed in the post Emin made about Mihawk being superior to Shanks. If you dont agree with it then go debunk it make a post and do it. Dont come to me saying "headcannon" while being in denial. You're always trolling i ain't gonna take you serious

Blud looks like you're the one who is an anime only here and doesn't know anything.

Mihawk is The Worlds Strongest Swordsman In The World in Actuality and Reality. As stated and agreed in the post Emin made about Mihawk being superior to Shanks. If you dont agree with it then go debunk it make a post and do it. Dont come to me saying "headcannon" while being in denial. You're always trolling i ain't gonna take you serious
Don't worry boys I know how to deal with people this.
bM3rSiKl.jpg

Bro if you're a Shanks fanboy then im not gonna bother discussing anymore about this. IF you wanna stay bias do it. I just know that Mihawk is above Shanks🥱

It's a joke lmao
Like do you actually believe that I think Mihawk is Shanks' slave or something?
Mihawk strolled into Shanks' territory casually to discuss Luffy's bounty iirc. So he's definitely not scared of him

After thinking about it some more, I'm changing my vote to incon

While it's true he doesn't have any feats at the moment that says he can beat Kaido, if an injured Asura Zoro can get the better of Hybrid Kaido 1v1, then who knows how much better the stronger Mihawk would do.

After thinking about it some more, I'm changing my vote to incon

While it's true he doesn't have any feats at the moment that says he can beat Kaido, if an injured Asura Zoro can get the better of Hybrid Kaido 1v1, then who knows how much better the stronger Mihawk would do.
He just blitzed him but Kaidou wasn't even using Future Sight there or defending, also Kaidou still endured that slice even though it scarred him.

Kaido mid or high-diff I guess. It shouldn't be a stomp imo. Of course, opinions can change once Mihawk reveals what he can actually do.

He just blitzed him but Kaidou wasn't even using Future Sight there or defending, also Kaidou still endured that slice even though it scarred him.
Kaido tried to attack Asura Zoro and Zoro parried all of his blows, then the slash that left the scar on him happened.

Kaido not using Future Sight and still remaining on his feet despite getting scarred doesn't changed the fact he and Zoro clashed and Zoro got the better of him.

Last edited:
I'm sure based on narrative Mihawk can do... stuff-
But with the Wiki's abilities and all, all Mihawk has is great Haki, high scaling chain, and.. I guess greater skill compared to Zoro? That's not enough to bypass the dozen and a half things Kaido still has on him. Maybe wait 'till Mihawk gets more feats

The last part of that scaling chain made me wanna do a triple flip off a sky scraper
Ain't no way he just compared Yamato ( who boxed with an Emperor for like 10 minutes ) to the guy who was twerking for Shanks to let him go
Greenbull went into prison and beat King and queen so hard that queen was like, a 10th the size he was before.

Greenbull went into prison and beat King and queen so hard that queen was like, a 10th the size he was before.
Hey guys I just beat the shit out of an elderly couple with cancer I'm so cool and strong!!
..What do you mean I couldn't have beat them if they were healthy and prepared?

I already discussed a lot about it with emin, and that the translation actually says he is the best in the world…

you can see some here
The "World's Greatest Swordsman" who is looking at his prey from the most powerful position in the world!

A rare great swordsman who has distinguished himself since before the time of the great pirates and now reigns as "the best in the world" in both name and reality. Mihawk, who joined the Shichibukai, is a lone pirate without a group, cruising the seas. He spends his days killing time. The "Hawk's Eye", feared by all sword fighters, looks forward to the arrival of a wielder in the future who will surpass the "Red-Haired", with whom he once crossed blades...!
https://vsbattles.com/threads/one-piece-general-discussion-egghead.115795/post-5382227

The one who has the most scans and has translated the most out of anyone here in vsbw… ah yes I’m trolling and don’t know anything

Last edited:
I think we should wait for more Mihawk feats to make this match. There's so many conflicting statements and uncertainties, that unless we see Mihawk's past battles with Shanks, it's very difficult to say. Mihawk will undeniably get to show his stuff when he finally fights Zoro.

I think we should wait for more Mihawk feats to make this match. There's so many conflicting statements and uncertainties, that unless we see Mihawk's past battles with Shanks, it's very difficult to say. Mihawk will undeniably get to show his stuff when he finally fights Zoro.
so should I make Zoro vs Mihawk now or later?

Counter argument? Shut up, this isn't the first time you deny actually facts and try to debate against them... I'm not wasting time with someone like you
Dont call them facts when they're not. When someone counters your arguments u always say we are in denial. Like i sahd go make a CRT if u dont think Mihawk is above Shanks. Via wiki standards and evidence Mihawk is above Shanks and would beat him in a sword fight since his sword skill is even better than Shajks. And guess what? Shanks is a swordsman too

Dont call them facts when they're not. When someone counters your arguments u always say we are in denial. Like i sahd go make a CRT if u dont think Mihawk is above Shanks. Via wiki standards and evidence Mihawk is above Shanks and would beat him in a sword fight since his sword skill is even better than Shajks. And guess what? Shanks is a swordsman too
Can you two calm down?

Back