• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dracule Mihawk vs Kaidou

Trash ass debating tactics šŸ˜“
Cant_Debate_Monke.png

Y'all keep mentioning this clash and ignore Lucci getting rocked by every other attack from Luffy as well as missing all of his hits on him.
I don't even hate the dude but come on if y'all are gonna try this hard to make him High 6-A don't do it based off one callback clash especially when we literally see Lucci unable to tag Luffy or take more than 2/3 attacks from him.
And science does not ******* matter to Oda when he's focused on the pure nostalgia of the clash.
šŸ™‰

Y'all keep mentioning this clash and ignore Lucci getting rocked by every other attack from Luffy as well as missing all of his hits on him.
You do understand that people who're physically relative to each other can damage and rock each other? have you ever been in a fight before or have watched combat sports?, Canelo Ɓlvarez and GGG are physically relative to each other (can block each other's punches and take each other's punches) but both can rock one another because they're relative, one isn't superior to the other interms of physicals to the point they can't even damage them. This is just an misunderstanding on how physics work (again).

I don't even hate the dude but come on if y'all are gonna try this hard to make him High 6-A don't do it based off one callback clash especially when we literally see Lucci unable to tag Luffy or take more than 2/3 attacks from him.
It being a "call back clash" doesn't negate the feat.

And science does not ******* matter to Oda when he's focused on the pure nostalgia of the clash.
Science does matter, saying it doesn't isn't an argument.

Ok let me just speak some truths
You do understand that people who're physically relative to each other can damage and rock each other? have you ever been in a fight before or have watched combat sports?, Canelo Ɓlvarez and GGG are physically relative to each other (can block each other's punches and take each other's punches) but both can rock one another.

So then you agree whole cake island luffy is a god tier/yonko tier
0871-008.png

You do understand that people who're physically relative to each other can damage and rock each other? have you ever been in a fight before or have watched combat sports?, Canelo Ɓlvarez and GGG are physically relative to each other (can block each other's punches and take each other's punches) but both can rock one another because they're relative, one isn't superior to the other interms of physicals to the point they can't even damage them. This is just an misunderstanding on how physics work (again).

Hm. Quick question. Where do you have him on your tier list

Throwing in my two cents

Lucci and Luffy clashing like that does make them relative, in fact, Luffy being capable of completely rocking Lucci is just a thing that happens IRL, MMA cage matches can end in just a few hits, but that doesn't mean those people are incomparable, contrary to popular belief knocking someone out like a light really ain't hard.

Ok let me just speak some truths

So then you agree whole cake island luffy is a god tier/yonko tier
0871-008.png
Pop off
bornskywalker-dap-me-up.gif

If that version of Big Mom is considered a GT within OP, then yes, if she isn't, then no, simple.

I don't have a tier list. But i know Gear 5 Luffy is a GT in the verse, and Lucci scales to him.
What "version"
You act like she got magically stronger after WCI.
It does, prove Luffy was holding back his punches against Lucci.
Wasn't buffing his muscles, turning into a giant, or jump roping Lucci like he did with Kaidou.
Didn't use Advanced Haki.
Probably didn't even use Observation.

When did I ever talk about Lucci?

I'm talking about clashes and how they aren't just what you say they are
This entire conversation is contextually around Lucci's clash with Luffy, i don't care about other examples, i'm not saying clashing within itself proves someone's relative to another's fullpower, i'm saying clashing with someone proves you're relative against the power they're currently releasing, learn what entailments are Monkey before making misunderstood arguments.

This entire conversation is contextually around Lucci's clash with Luffy, i don't care about other examples, i'm not saying clashing within itself proves someone's relative to another's fullpower, i'm saying clashing with someone proves you're relative against the power they're currently releasing, learn what entailments are Monkey before making misunderstood arguments.
Nah... There's nothing misunderstood... It's Just you being wrong šŸµ
You don't understand how Kinetic Energy operates nor Newton's third law of motion, if you're able to momentarily stop the movement of an object you're innately matching or overcoming the Kinetic Energy generated by said object. Lucci did this by clashing with Luffy's punch with his own punch, meaning he scales via physics itself.

Just because you constantly show your ignorance on the how physics work doesn't mean it's wank dude.
You completely ignored any chances of clashes not scaling because of character's holding back

Which is why I said bs debate tactics šŸ˜“

No way you said that
he hasnā€™t been proven wrong from what i have seen until now (maybe he has been and i didnt know) but i will take his word and scaling even tho i got my own scaling chain (MIHAWK TOP 1 frfr) but ye we all got different takes (logical st least not like placing ā€œKaku > Luffyā€ for example or Katakuri > Kingā€ you know what i mean

he hasnā€™t been proven wrong from what i have seen until now (maybe he has been and i didnt know) but i will take his word and scaling even tho i got my own scaling chain (MIHAWK TOP 1 frfr) but ye we all got different takes (logical st least not like placing ā€œKaku > Luffyā€ for example or Katakuri > Kingā€ you know what i mean
I kind of take back what I said about his takes being terrible but that Lucci one was definitely bad lol.

My main problem is people saying " he used G5 thus he was going all out " which makes no sense because him just using the transformation doesn't mean he's going all out, he didn't even use any of the powers that the form has ( i.e turning into a giant, bulking his arms, etc. ), he was basically in base form during that fight.

Fo Big Mom match, BigMom still sword user after all. She can considered to be swordsman and Mihawk statement get him over her

Kaido isnt swordsman and had statement to be strongest creature so that make him >> Big Mom and Mihawk
I'm still wondering why Mihawk never fought Big Mom, at least to our knowledge.
He fought people like Vista so Big Mom shouldn't be out of his jurisdiction.
Unless he thinks people who use Devil Fruits to make swords aren't worthy?

I'm still wondering why Mihawk never fought Big Mom, at least to our knowledge.
He fought people like Vista so Big Mom shouldn't be out of his jurisdiction.
Unless he thinks people who use Devil Fruits to make swords aren't worthy?
IMO,
First, he was fight Vista because Vista want to fight, not Mihawk want it. Mihawk want to fight swordsman as strong as Shanks
Second, Big Mom till now not confirmed to out from her territory since Roger robbed her poneglyph. Mihawk not stupid enough to solo a group pirate like Big Mom Pirate

My opinion

So we should closed this thread or not?
Seemingly need lot of time for Mihawk to create a new a single feat
Months, if not years
I suggest to not make vs battles inverse for Shanks and Mihawk since they are the only God Tiers who havenā€™t performed their true power yet and are scaled based of statements and hype only. This is the reason Roger vs Mihawk was closed in an another thread anyways

Not Headcannon at all. Mihawk got statements being above Shanks the same Shanks is stated equal to Old Whitebeard and That WB had the title of the strongest pirates and seems like Kaido obtained the title of ā€œStrongest Creature ALIVEā€ after WB died. So im going by this ye
Again... Definitely headcanon.. No where does it say mihawk is stronger than shanks, only both have implications of being stronger since they last dueled. Stop spreading misinfo especially when you give no scans

Back