• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World's Strongest Creature vs. World's Strongest Swordsman (Kaido vs. Dracule Mihawk)

GoldExPoints

He/Him
Hopefully this isn't a stomp.
So Mihawk's on Onigashima because he's bored as hell, so he decides to solo a dragon for funsies

Speed unequalized, will equalize if necessary (it's a less than 2x difference anyway)
Location is Onigashima
Starting distance is 100 meters
SBA otherwise

Hawkeye:
King of the Beasts:
Mugiwara (Incon):

Last edited:
Hmmm, interesting indeed but sadly we haven't seen mihawk go serious so it's tough to know who prevail
Well, that doesn't preclude the possibility of debate. I'm sure there will be enough arguments in his favor. Mihawk is probably one of the strongest top-tier in the wiki for now.

Now we are talking!

I don't know what is the AP gap between them as Mihawk is considered superior to Primebeard and Shanks with Haoshoku coating, and Kaido can increase his stats with Drunken Mode; I'm going to assume they are equal in this question, but @Eminiteable is wiser about scaling than I am.

Moving on, Kaido seems to be more advantageous overall here. He would be able to land clean blows through his speed advantage lunges; he would have future sight (as much as it is out of character to abuse it) to occasionally preempt any attack from Mihawk; and Endurance to withstand more blows; Kaido (drunk) also constantly varies his fighting style during a confrontation, which would be difficult for Mihawk to handle due to unpredictability. But Mihawk still has his glory in close quarters combat; his serious and objective way of fighting could be a big factor against Kaido, as he tends to underestimate, not to mention his sword skill probably far superior to Kaido's Kanabō fighting style; In fact, while the arsenal of attacks Mihawk can use at long range is limited, he is still superior at attacking with air slashes than Kaido with it (Mihawk casually cutted the big Iceberg while Kaido's breath could be deflected by random hits from Zoro and Killer); I say that Kaido would not overpower Mihawk at long range by any means.

Being straight to the point, probably Kaido while drunk would do much better in the fight than Mihawk, but as long as he sobered up (we see that he sobers up when he gets enough hit or over time) he would likely lose his AP too and would likely be easily overpowered by Mihawk at close range, since Kaido doesn't usually attack from afar in the hybrid. I'm assuming Kaido wouldn't be stupid - as he usually is - to go into full Zoan form and become a giant target for someone like Mihawk; but I don't discount the fact that Kaido is stupid, as he made this mistake against Oden previously. I don't vote definitively, but I tend to see a hard-fought victory for Mihawk.

Back