• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Done, what did you guys think? In the first image, if anyone can completely remove the gray border that remains, they can change it.

Now the next thing I'm going to do is add a gallery. With not much, maybe just 3 images/videos like I did in Enchanted Portals. I just don't know whether to include the opening of each series or something else.

Could you help by also expanding the summary? Basically enlarge just a little the introduction/summary of Woody Woodpecker's verse and then cite his media with a small synopsis/summary like what's in GOW.

Woody Woodpecker is an American media franchise that originally started in 1940 with the release of the short film Knock Knock. Created was the Franchise by Walter Lantz and produced by Walter Lantz Productions and were distributed by Universal Pictures.

The franchise revolves around about the humorous adventures and interactions of Woody Woodpecker and his friends like Winnie Woodpecker, enemies like Buzz Buzzard and other characters. The stories revolve around Woody's cheeky and often chaotic pranks, his attempts to solve problems, and his interactions with other characters such as Andy Panda, Chilly Willy, Winnie Woodpecker, Knothead, Splinter, Buzz Buzzard, and others.
what You think?

what You think?
The franchise revolves around about the humorous adventures and interactions of Woody Woodpecker and his friends. The stories revolve around Woody's cheeky and often chaotic pranks, his attempts to solve problems, and his interactions with other characters such as Andy Panda, Chilly Willy, Winnie Woodpecker, Knothead, Splinter, Buzz Buzzard, and others.
I think I would cut the first part of this paragraph. But I think it's good as an introduction.

Then I would have to say that it started as short films in theaters, and then went to TV (with the first cartoon being just the compilation of the short films) and then the quotes from each cartoon and a small synopsis/introduction of each medium like GOW has.

Anyway, I have this in the sandbox. When editing the page to add the gallery, I will add a live action tab and add the image, if you want to create the profile. Well, the png image is there for you to use on the perifl.

I think I would cut the first part of this paragraph. But I think it's good as an introduction.

Then I would have to say that it started as short films in theaters, and then went to TV (with the first cartoon being just the compilation of the short films) and then the quotes from each cartoon and a small synopsis/introduction of each medium like GOW has.

Anyway, I have this in the sandbox. When editing the page to add the gallery, I will add a live action tab and add the image, if you want to create the profile. Well, the png image is there for you to use on the perifl.
I just copy and pasted from the wikipedia

Last edited:
Couldn´t we argue immeasurable speed for Woody and Buzz due to the fact that the Animator´s pen is capable of move through all of the world of episodes and it space-time?

Couldn´t we argue immeasurable attack speed for Woody and Buzz due to the fact that the Animator´s pen is capable of move through all of the world of episodes and it space-time?
Probably not. And I also don't want to force the "pen" thing too much. It was already complicated to explain Low 2-C's reasoning, I don't want to force it and end up in a loss. Unless one of you is a super mega arguer.

Probably not. And I also don't want to force the "pen" thing too much. It was already complicated to explain Low 2-C's reasoning, I don't want to force it and end up in a loss.
Talking about this, in which CRT was the pen thing accepted?

Unless one of you is a super mega arguer.
will-smith-confia.gif

?

Last edited:
Because i am asking, lol
Here it is.

I even think the argument I made is weak, and I wouldn't be surprised by a downgrade to 3-A.

EDIT:
So I really don't want to force anything using this feat, like immeasurable speed or immeasurable LS. Especially when it is not accepted that the animator's world is an R > f for Woody's world, and is being taken into consideration as simply an alternative universe.

How would you guys like the profiles to look?

For example, Woody's profile from Live Action. Do you prefer it to be side by side with the Original, or with a tabber like this?

On the one hand, the tabber would better separate the characters' verses, it wouldn't leave everything together in a jumble. On the other hand, I would only have Woody in the Live Action part, because I doubt that anyone would profile the humans, or if we even have enough talent for them.

For example, Woody's profile from Live Action. Do you prefer it to be side by side with the Original, or with a tabber like this?

On the one hand, the tabber would better separate the characters' verses, it wouldn't leave everything together in a jumble. On the other hand, I would only have Woody in the Live Action part, because I doubt that anyone would profile the humans, or if we even have enough talent for them.
Tbh i prefer they being side by side

sinse we arre separating as characters and not franchises or publication I think side by side is better

Put in both
I liked all the changes exept the characters separated in TABBERS thing
Okay, both things have been added. Check out the verse page and the Woody Woodpecker page and tell us what you think.

I found it a little strange how the Quote was on the verse page. I don't know if it's because it got dirty (because of the logos on top, on the side and the audio) or if it took up a lot of space or something like that. But it might just be for me.

On Woody's page I thought it looked good and nothing bothered me personally.

Why was that removed?
It had been argued that Buzz was not wanting to erase Woody despite the fact that we see everything being erased down to the background characters. As we also see throughout the episode Buzz trying to kill Woody in every possible way, so even in the hypothesis that he didn't do it in the beginning, he didn't try to erase Woody throughout the episode, even though he wanted to kill him.
-
-
-
Anyway, Woody solos One Punch Man.

Back