• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Furthermore, it's unbelievable that Dread had made an entire animated and detailed gif just to refute my arguments. In a crt of a not very famous character like Woody.

I've never seen Dread make a gif like that before or since. I was totally "wtf??? you made an animated gif just to argue against a not very famous verse."

It had been argued that Buzz was not wanting to erase Woody despite the fact that we see everything being erased down to the background characters. As we also see throughout the episode Buzz trying to kill Woody in every possible way, so even in the hypothesis that he didn't do it in the beginning, he didn't try to erase Woody throughout the episode, even though he wanted to kill him.
-
-
-
Anyway, Woody solos One Punch Man.
Woody vs garou when?

Furthermore, it's unbelievable that Dread had made an entire animated and detailed gif just to refute my arguments. In a crt of a not very famous character like Woody.

I've never seen Dread make a gif like that before or since. I was totally "wtf??? you made an animated gif just to argue against a not very famous verse."
Link, I need to see that

Woody vs garou when?
You can even do some fun and games. But you would have to take away Woody's passive plot hax, type 3 madness and Low-Godly regeneration otherwise Garou wouldn't have Wincons.

Link, I need to see that
I went into the crt and saw that the imgur where Dread put the Gif was deleted. In other words, unfortunately you will never know what the gif looked like, but here are the reactions of people who saw the gif.
Captura-de-tela-2024-02-07-194515.png

The same guy that appeared in the Garou VS Patrick match will appear again and try to make the match not be added for he favorite character don't have more L's on his profile
😭

The same guy that appeared in the Garou VS Patrick match will appear again and try to make the match not be added for he favorite character don't have more L's on his profile
I mean, there was a lot of argumentation about that battle so meh

Hummm... there is any character eith plot resistence and resistence to madness type 3?

I personally like more we use an image of the original Woody on the verse page, but if you guys like the way you did then it´s ok for me
It's just because I think it's the cleanest/best image I've found. What we use is crooked and looks very disheveled.

Furthermore, when the profile is opened, there will still be the image of Woody from 1940, so it's not like we're going to disuse it.

I mean... he has Spatial manipulation so he probably could use that to bypass Infinity
Infinity is a type 2 concept. Although there is a team crt to remove this.

Well, Woody may have conceptual NIP based on being able to interact with hunger, but that's for later.

And Woody's spatial manipulation is very limited.

"Resistance to Existence Erasure (It wasn't affected by Buzz Buzzard's erasure)"

"Regeneration (Low Godly; came back after have his body erased, Can regenerate after being "shredded" by a Martian)"

So Woody resists being erased from existence, but already was erased from existence.... Layered hax for Wally Walrus when???
No. Woody's feat of resistance came later.

If Goku was affected by the time stop in chapter 10 of a manga (hypothetical situation) and in chapter 100 he would resist a time stop. Would you say that the first time stop is in layers or that Goku just gained resistance over time?

According to the wiki it would be the second option.

No. Woody's feat of resistance came later.

If Goku was affected by the time stop in chapter 10 of a manga (hypothetical situation) and in chapter 100 he would resist a time stop. Would you say that the first time stop is in layers or that Goku just gained resistance over time?

According to the wiki it would be the second option.
I know

Dragonite, if you ever do live action calculations. Put all the calculations in a single blog.

something like "calculations from Woody Woodpecker's live action" because instead of having to call a GM for each calculation, you would only need one for several calculations on a single blog.

Dragonite, if you ever do live action calculations. Put all the calculations in a single blog.

something like "calculations from Woody Woodpecker's live action" because instead of having to call a GM for each calculation, you would only need one for several calculations on a single blog.
Hey!

Back