• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wait a second, why we scale everyone to Oodley bullets? No one seen to be comparable to them in the cartoon
He resists his own bullets, Woody can hurt him with both physical blows and bombs, and practically everyone in the cast resists physical blows and Woody's bombs.

This is in the crt. As well as Dooley's own durability.

Unless you want to talk about speed. In this case, Woody can easily dodge bullets, even when his back is to Dooley and his eyes are closed. As he is not immediately overtaken by the baslas when he is running forward, it takes a few seconds to overtake him, in the scene I posted.

If you don't agree with the Woody overtaking thing, if you want you can even make a crt.

Because this way Woody would have an advantage in equalized matches, since he would have a different reaction/combat speed (as it is comparable to people who can catch him) than his movement speed.

I know it hasn't been accepted yet, but don't forget to put the accepted calculations on the back page when accepted.
-
-
-
Looks like Courage is having trouble with his 4-C feat.

Thank goodness we have other calculated feats to support Sol's feat, both in AP and Speed. Although I'm still trying to find at least one more achievement close to level 5-4 and relativistic to ftl.

About the thing about Aligator dodging a satellite at high speed. If you can't use the speed he has when he goes around the earth, isn't there a way to use his escape speed (which he would have to have to leave the earth) and use that? Whereas it doesn't seem like he loses much speed.

I don't know, I don't understand any of this, so I'm just talking nonsense.

Is it a good idea to have fun and games like this?
Woody breaks into your favorite verses, how does he do?

It would be cool, but on the one hand it could attract a lot of people (and maybe someone doesn't like a bird winning their verse)

And you could also see how many people take Woody's passive plot into consideration. To see if with so little people still take it into consideration.

It would be cool, but on the one hand it could attract a lot of people (and maybe someone doesn't like a bird winning their verse)

And you could also see how many people take Woody's passive plot into consideration. To see if with so little people still take it into consideration.
B-but, see well G-Gojo infinite transcend time and space and with this can block Woody's Plot hax

Do It, just ignore thouse people

B-but, see well G-Gojo infinite transcend time and space and with this can block Woody's Plot hax
Aside from plot hax and the low 2-C stuff, maybe gojo wins? I'm not good at vs, and I don't know much about JJK on the wiki, but there's that info 2 and concept 2 shit. And I don't know if any gojo attack can affect the soul and info 2.

Gojo's projectile-style attacks probably wouldn't hit Woody (with speed equalized) because of supernatural luck.

Gojo has resistance to madness type 3 and mind hax from what I remember, so Woody would only take it with sleep. So it really depends.

Aside from plot hax and the low 2-C stuff, maybe gojo wins? I'm not good at vs, and I don't know much about JJK on the wiki, but there's that info 2 and concept 2 shit. And I don't know if any gojo attack can affect the soul and info 2.

Gojo's projectile-style attacks probably wouldn't hit Woody (with speed equalized) because of supernatural luck.

Gojo has resistance to madness type 3 and mind hax from what I remember, so Woody would only take it with sleep. So it really depends
plot hax still would affect him lol

Bro is literally in a wiki named "Vs battle wiki" and ins´t good at versus

Btw, maybe i try a Gojo VS Woody thread

The animator's part of woody's passive hax plot can go 4-D. Since animator, animator's world, animator's pen blah blah blah that's 4-D.

But do you want this? Despite it being a strong skill, I don't know if many people would consider it much in Vs because of the lack of many feats involving the skill and how it would actually work in a battle. So making a topic about it might just attract unwanted people.

But do you want this? Despite it being a strong skill, I don't know if many people would consider it much in Vs because of the lack of many feats involving the skill and how it would actually work in a battle. So making a topic about it might just attract unwanted people.
I mean, basically the plot moves so Woody wins, and seeing people rage about a silly hobby, make this a Goku vs Purple guy 2

Back