• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anyone has any interest in making a prprofile for PS2 Woody?
no

But if you want, you can do Woody from the movie or "New Woody Woodpecker"

Not sure what others think of the prequel after years from it's theatrical release, but it seems like we're getting a sequel after the whole Brazil case on Twitter (saw a previous page's art).
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Would be better if was "Caused the slashing effect of a guillotine to affect his executor"

Is anyone good at doing the "Power of Verse" section on the verse page? It would be cool to have one. In addition to adding a gallery, etc. I have some images for logos and banners for the top if anyone wants to help.

Is Dooley considered a low-tier in the verse?
He's the guy who brings us level 4 to the verse. And level 2 is just through a tool.

So I don't think there is a lower level, since practically everyone scales for Woody who scales for Dooley. Practically everyone is level 4, apart from Splinter and Knothead who are physically unknown (not using the 2018 cartoon)

Maybe Andy Panda or Chilly Willy since before the 2018 cartoon they didn't interact much with Woody since they were in different short films (apart from Knock Knock), but they still don't have a profile.

It was based on the Super Mario verse page, i also thinks it works better here due to the fact that, different of Bleach or OPM, Woody Woodpecker has literally 2 tiers, not 5 or 10, so the section would looks empty without the explanations
Woody Woodpecker is an powerful verse, with pretty much everyone scaling to Star level due to being comparable to Woody, who can hurt Dooley, even with Dooley being capable of withstand his own shoots that are strong enough to move the sun. The strongest characters (Woody and Buzz Buzzard) can reach Universe level+ due to having access to the Animator's Pen, an object that allows them to manipulate the whole world of episodes.

In terms of speed, the characters are Massively FTL+ due to being comparable to Woody, who can outran Dooley shots, that are fast enough to travel to the sun in seconds and their lifting strength reach Class 50 due to Woody lifting a tree trunk and possibly Class M due to a lumberjack being capable of lifting multiple tree trunks and Woody keeping up with him.
How about that? For the hax part, I think I prefer something like bleach, without bold and with a good amount of hax.

Looks good, just say to me the hax that you would like to see in the section besides the ones that already are on it
Mind Manipulation, Damage Transferal, Body Puppetry and Restoration (Interesting abilities of Gabby and Buzz, the rest of the characters that have a profile don't have very interesting ones or that deviate from what Woody already has)

Then, place Woody's strongest/interesting hax until there are 20 - 25 hax listed. I'm talking about skills like BFR, Sealing, Sleep Manipulation, Technology Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Dream Manipulation, Broadway Force, Subjective Reality, Matter Manipulation, Accelerated Development, Reactive Evolution. Otherwise, I don't think there are many abilities that are very flashy (like additional limbs or transformation and mastery of things).

Basically things that would catch your attention when reading.

Mind Manipulation, Damage Transferal, Body Puppetry and Restoration (Interesting abilities of Gabby and Buzz, the rest of the characters that have a profile don't have very interesting ones or that deviate from what Woody already has)

Then, place Woody's strongest/interesting hax until there are 20 - 25 hax listed. I'm talking about skills like BFR, Sealing, Sleep Manipulation, Technology Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Dream Manipulation, Broadway Force, Subjective Reality, Matter Manipulation, Accelerated Development, Reactive Evolution. Otherwise, I don't think there are many abilities that are very flashy (like additional limbs or transformation and mastery of things).

Basically things that would catch your attention when reading.
I added some of they

I added some of they
Put Technology Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Dream Manipulation, Broadway Force too, I think they are interesting to put.

After that, I would put the regeneration quote like "Regeneration (Low-Godly)", and specify the type of Madness, like "Madness Manipulation (Type 3)"

After that I think it's fine, just put the period in the sentences, it looks a little strange without it.

Put Technology Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Dream Manipulation, Broadway Force too, I think they are interesting to put.
They aren´t tbh

After that, I would put the regeneration quote like "Regeneration (Low-Godly)"
Meh, i personally don´t like it, i will see what the other people would like

and specify the type of Madness, like "Madness Manipulation (Type 3)"
Looks good

After that I think it's fine, just put the period in the sentences, it looks a little strange without it.
What do you mean?

They aren´t tbh
Technology manipulation is what makes weapons and traps not work (something recurring for Woody), life manipulation as well. The thing about the dream is how he has this AE limited by what it seems like in the justification, in addition to helping him in battle because he can simply go to a dream/thought and attack from there. And Broadway Force is simply a cool hax because it is very rare to have a resistance against it, which makes it a powerful thing for temporary incapacitation.

Meh, i personally don´t like it, i will see what the other people would like
If you think so, ok. You are the one writing the text.

What do you mean?
The final point.

this ---> .

You didn't put it at the end of the paragraphs.
Woody Woodpecker is an incredible powerful verse, with pretty much everyone scaling to Star level due to being comparable to Woody, who can hurt Dooley, even with Dooley being capable of withstand his own shoots that are strong enough to move the sun. The strongest characters (Woody and Buzz Buzzard) can reach Universe level+ due to having access to the Animator's Pen, an object that allows them to manipulate the whole world of episodes

In terms of speed, the characters are Massively FTL+ due to being comparable to Woody, who can outran Dooley shots, that are fast enough to travel to the sun in seconds and their lifting strength reach Class 50 due to Woody lifting a tree trunk and possibly Class M due to a lumberjack being capable of lifting multiple tree trunks and Woody keeping up with him

Besides the obvious Toon Force, the verse has many other powerful hax, such as Spatial Manipulation, Transmutation, Existence Erasure, Low-Godly Regeneration, Probability Manipulation, Supernatural Luck, Plot Manipulation, Madness Manipulation (Type 3), limited Abstract Existence, Damage Transferal, Subjective Reality, Mind Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Sealing, BFR, Creation, Time Travel and Matter Manipulation

Technology manipulation is what makes weapons and traps not work (something recurring for Woody), life manipulation as well.
I don´t think they are attractive enough to put in the verse page

If you think so, ok. You are the one writing the text.
I have Text Manipulation

The thing about the dream is how he has this AE limited by what it seems like in the justification, in addition to helping him in battle because he can simply go to a dream/thought and attack from there.
I will put it

Broadway Force is simply a cool hax because it is very rare to have a resistance against it, which makes it a powerful thing for temporary incapacitation.
It just make you dance.... Nothing more

The final point.

this ---> .

You didn't put it at the end of the paragraphs.
I put that to make a "barrier" between the text and my Scooby-Doo draft

I don´t think they are attractive enough to put in the verse page

I have Text Manipulation

I will put it

It just make you dance.... Nothing more

I put that to make a "barrier" between the text and my Scooby-Doo draft
Ok, just put a ", etc." at the end of the list of hax and I think it's good.

I THINK that a crt is not necessary to put a new section on the back page, but I think it's better to ask someone, especially a content moderator. If you don't need it, just put it between the "summary" and "calculation" sections.

Thank you very much for this help.

I THINK that a crt is not necessary to put a new section on the back page, but I think it's better to ask someone, especially a content moderator. If you don't need it, just put it between the "summary" and "calculation" sections.
The max that will happen is a staff member going here to ask if the information in the section is accurate

Thank you very much for this help.
No problem, happy to help

What do you guys think of that?

The first one I asked on the vsbattle thread to remove the background but it didn't seem like everything was done. The second one they managed to get everything out.

I was planning to put them all in, but I can only put one in too.

What do you guys prefer?

Back