• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I really want to make a profile for movie woodpecker but i don't want to re watch that bad as hell movie
Well, you can do it.

But the question is, do you see this film?

Look on the bright side, at the end of the film there is an episode about the waterfall and barrels of the classic woodpecker. Then you will have minutes of happiness.

Without sacrifice, there is no victory

i watched tens of times the Xuxinha e Guto vs os monstros to make the monsters's profiles
That's a good movie trough, the Woodpecker movie don't
Well, you can do it.

But the question is, do you see this film?

Look on the bright side, at the end of the film there is an episode about the waterfall and barrels of the classic woodpecker. Then you will have minutes of happiness.
I have seen the movie :V trough only on tv by chance

This video seems to have interesting things.

It can be used as an argument for the animator's world being R > f for Woody's world.

In addition to probable new hax. Since although Woody has regeneration, he could not regenerate from Walter Lantz by erasing and reanimating him.

I just didn't understand the beginning

Woody had no body (he was talking about no body) and Walter drew him, or he was in pencil and transferred because of the drawing. I'm not good at English to know what they keep saying.

So if you can get something more good out of it.

Humm... this is a interesting situation, yes Woody states that he is inside the pencil, but he isn't in the pencil in his real form, It's a metaphor that woody need to become a drawing to get a real body and inside the pencil is just "what he is made of" still sentient, I think this is inorganic phisiology(Woody is made of pencil graphite) and his creator can give him a body by drawing him, this is probable some kind of immo type 2 (can is alive even when is not draw yet as only the graphite in a pencil) and sound manipulation for being able to talk even without a body

there is arguments for non existing phisiology sinse the "being in the pencil" can be considered a metaphore as stated before but I would say is more of a strach

Humm... this is a interesting situation, yes Woody states that he is inside the pencil, but he isn't in the pencil in his real form, It's a metaphor that woody need to become a drawing to get a real body and inside the pencil is just "what he is made of" still sentient, I think this is inorganic phisiology(Woody is made of pencil graphite) and his creator can give him a body by drawing him, this is probable some kind of immo type 2 (can is alive even when is not draw yet as only the graphite in a pencil) and sound manipulation for being able to talk even without a body

there is arguments for non existing phisiology sinse the "being in the pencil" can be considered a metaphore as stated before but I would say is more of a strach
I think it's more in the sense that Woody is a drawing, but he hasn't been drawn yet, so he's still "in the pencil."

I don't know if that would be AE or NEP.

I think it's more in the sense that Woody is a drawing, but he hasn't been drawn yet, so he's still "in the pencil."

I don't know if that would be AE or NEP.
None, sinse I'm almost sure the only thing It gives is that Woody is made of the material he is drawn from, the creator even heard his laughter comming from the pencil

None, sinse I'm almost sure the only thing It gives is that Woody is made of the material he is drawn from, the creator even heard his laughter comming from the pencil
But what did he say? What is inside the pencil, what is the pencil or what? Because being inside the pencil can mean many things, considering that when it is drawn, it is already in that body.

But what did he say? What is inside the pencil, what is the pencil or what? Because being inside the pencil can mean many things, considering that when it is drawn, it is already in that body.
He isn't in that body, It's dificult to say but really, the best explanation is that he is the graphyte, would be like all the carboon on Your body where separated into a pile and You could still talk and think, and when putted back together You gain control of Your body again

He isn't in that body, It's dificult to say but really, the best explanation is that he is the graphyte, would be like all the carboon on Your body where separated into a pile and You could still talk and think, and when putted back together You gain control of Your body again
nah

Speaking of calculations, man, how I wish there was a way to calculate the shot at the Sun.

Like, I saw a calculation by a guy moving the sun in the relativistic and it came out 4-B.

It's a shame that Sol's shooting and movement is FTL.
Could You send me the scan of the shooting the sun thing?

Speaking of calculations, man, how I wish there was a way to calculate the shot at the Sun.

Like, I saw a calculation by a guy moving the sun in the relativistic and it came out 4-B.

It's a shame that Sol's shooting and movement is FTL.
Yep, passed SoL, goodbye KE

Okay, there is not enough destruction of the sun to get AP from It other then the KE of the bullet that is also unusable
It is not necessary for the Sun to be destroyed to have the AP.

There are some profiles that had this, like a Wonder Woman and My Little Pony profile.

As the calculation staff also said in the comments that it is usable for AP.

EDIT: In addition to what Dragonite said.

It is not necessary for the Sun to be destroyed to have the AP.

There are some profiles that had this, like a Wonder Woman and My Little Pony profile.

As the calculation staff also said in the comments that it is usable for AP.
I meant ap that can be calced, lol

I guess If the speed the sun moved up maybe It's KE could be found if is less then FTLS

I guess If the speed the sun moved up maybe It's KE could be found if is less then FTLS
I saw a calculation from another verse that the Sun moved very little and it was relativistic.

It would probably give FTL in Dooley's case too.

At least this feat has High 5-A to back it up on the issue of inconsistency (although toon characters are inconsistent by nature)

I saw a calculation from another verse that the Sun moved very little and it was relativistic.

It would probably give FTL in Dooley's case too.

At least this feat has High 5-A to back it up on the issue of inconsistency (although toon characters are inconsistent by nature)
Probable the harderst part of calculating the feat is actually getting the real distance the sun moved

Yes, but the fact we are seeing that from a eath view point so there is a very high chance of having some kind of distortion of light or somethig, idk
It's a cartoon, I guess that kind of doesn't matter.

You can try to find the distance, but I have a feeling it was FTL, I don't know.

Back