• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Honestly, after you watch 2018's Woodpecker a million times, it's not so bad.

Of course, it doesn't even compare to the Original. But it's better than "New" and possibly the movie (I didn't even watch that)

I just thought it was strange that they changed Woody's design a lot in the third season, as well as changing his voice actor and even a little of his personality.

I saw a calculation from another verse that the Sun moved very little and it was relativistic.

It would probably give FTL in Dooley's case too.

At least this feat has High 5-A to back it up on the issue of inconsistency (although toon characters are inconsistent by nature)
Diameters of Sun = 1.392.700 km

The sun moved the equivalent to 2 suns diameters in 5 frames, the video runs at 24 fps

2.785.400/(5/24) = 13.369.920 km/s

13.369.920/299.792 = 44,59 times faster than speed of light

No KE

The sun moved the equivalent to 2 suns diameters in 5 frames, the video runs at 24 fps

No KE
Well, You beat me to It... but no, the sun ony moved 104 pixels up(what the bullet actually moved It, It falling was the sun "death") while the sun has 207 pixels in size

and It took 15 frames to fall and 9 to go "a bit up"

Well, You beat me to It... but no, the sun ony moved 104 pixels up(what the bullet actually moved It, It falling was the sun "death") while the sun has 207 pixels in size

and It took 15 frames to fall and 9 to go "a bit up"
Even If we go to your numbers:

1.392.700*104/207 = 699.714,009 km

699.714,009/(24/24) = 699.714,009 km/s (2 times speed of light)

No KE
207/1392700 = 104/X
X + 699714,01 km

24f/1s = 9f/X
X = 0.375 s

699714010 m/0.375 s = X m/ 1 s

X = 1865904026,67 m

The sun was moving 1865904026,67 mps

still FTL... sad

Even If we go to your numbers:

1.392.700*104/207 = 699.714,009 km

699.714,009/(24/24) = 699.714,009 km/s (2 times speed of light)
Yes yes, okay good thing I didn't start making a blog this time
Are you going to try to do this calculation? OK then.

I have an ant feat that is possibly class M and can scale to Woody (without possibly)

In addition to another possibly relativistic feat. And some possibly tier 7.
scan of the feats please

Big explosion
This looks like a pain to calc sinse there is little things in the same plane as the explosion to compare, so the best way would be to use the averge mountain height of that area... where Woody was in that episode?
I have no idea how to calc this one
Gabby dodges a satellite at high speeds
We lack time frame to know how fast he was flying, the only thing we know is that he scaped orbity... You only need 11 km/h to do that, would be human speed lol
I will try this one now

Woody-Woodpecker-Termites-From-Mars-1952-Remastered-BFI-Screening-Full-Episodes-4-18-screenshot.png

Woody-House.png

This is how tall and thick the tree house, just a matter of calculating based on woody height

Woody-Woodpecker-Termites-From-Mars-1952-Remastered-BFI-Screening-Full-Episodes-4-18-screenshot.png

Woody-House.png

This is how tall and thick the tree house, just a matter of calculating based on woody height
Did you do this or got it from the internet?

I think you just need to take the image of Woody above to see the height in pixels compared to the tree, right?

So Woody's height is pretty inconsistent I think. At least we still don't have a calculation for his height.

True, there is that.

Can't put my mind on how to calculate It, sorry, especailly sinse the croc is the size of the earth in that clip lol
Big size.

Did you do this or got it from the internet?
I did It, just took that part of the video where they showed woody house entirely but slowly and putted together, this is basically the image complete, at least the height is accutrated to the video

I think you just need to take the image of Woody above to see the height in pixels compared to the tree, right?
? What? I was going to compare Woody to his house door (first image) and then the door to the full house

So Woody's height is pretty inconsistent I think. At least we still don't have a calculation for his height.
I trough he had.... welll there must be a way to find his height on this episode, just need to find, but not feeling like that now
Big size.
Large size type 5

My boy Woody varies from being the size of Buzz's hands to a little bigger than a human
Size manipulation? In fact, he had it since the panda episode.

Yes remenberd that, at least he kinda stay the same size during the episodes
Well, maybe you could use the size of that specific episode.

-
-
-

The size is even inconsistent within the episode itself.

Do you remember the episode where Woody and Buzz fought for a coin?

In the same episode, he is almost half Buzz's height and in the end he is smaller than the size of a glass goblet.

Size manipulation? In fact, he had it since the panda episode.
Yes, same reason as Bulk has basically

Well, maybe you could use the size of that specific episode.

-
-
-

The size is even inconsistent within the episode itself.

Do you remember the episode where Woody and Buzz fought for a coin?

In the same episode, he is almost half Buzz's height and in the end he is smaller than the size of a glass goblet.
Meh, this looks more Buzz usig size manipulation on woody

How well would Woody do against your favorite verses? With and without equalized statistics.

I really wanted to do a match against Garou, since Woody has the hax for it. The problem is his passives.

How well would Woody do against your favorite verses? With and without equalized statistics.

I really wanted to do a match against Garou, since Woody has the hax for it. The problem is his passives.
DDtank: He stomp
PvZ: He stomp
Summoners War: Passive Soul Hax GG
Dragon City: For while, he stomp
Woody Woodpecker: Animator already stomp him in the Canon.
SCP: Lizardy too angry to die

Turma Da Monica stomps Woody,
I don't doubt it, considering Death.

Interesting that a version of Monica is 4-C like Woody.

But I think Woody would end up winning because of the manipulation of madness and other hax, probably.

Woody has type 3 madness manipulation that Garou can't resist (from what I've seen) and has the passive plot that would help Woody reach a probable victory.

Furthermore, I think that Garou would not have wincons, since Woody could not be killed by him, as well as having dimensional travel to escape the BFR, as well as his own resistance to the BRF.

PvZ: He stomp
I think if this verse was 100% updated, I think they would probably take it. Especially the neighbor/dave with all those plants. But it's guesswork.

Woody Woodpecker: Animator already stomp him in the Canon.
Considering that Walter Lantz exists in canon, true.

I think if this verse was 100% updated, I think they would probably take it. Especially the neighbor/dave with all those plants. But it's guesswork.
Nah, too many haxes that pvz can't really counter
Furthermore, I think that Garou would not have wincons, since Woody could not be killed by him, as well as having dimensional travel to escape the BFR, as well as his own resistance to the BRF.
Passive radiation wouldn't incapacitate woody eventually?

Passive radiation wouldn't incapacitate woody eventually?
In addition to regeneration and immortality type 2, Woody has resistance to an x-ray machine that transforms an ordinary human instantly into a skeleton.

From what I've seen, it's extremely difficult to calculate radiation, so I don't know if this is more or less strong than Garou's GRB. But anyway, he could regenerate from it.

In addition to regeneration and immortality type 2, Woody has resistance to an x-ray machine that transforms an ordinary human instantly into a skeleton.

From what I've seen, it's extremely difficult to calculate radiation, so I don't know if this is more or less strong than Garou's GRB. But anyway, he could regenerate from it.
GRB is more radioative, but Low-Godly is a big nop to this.

I have a woody crt to apply, but wow.

It is already becoming difficult to navigate through that profile in the P&A section, as it cannot be edited in the "visual" because it is in a "tabber".

EDIT: Mainly because I love putting references.

Do you think this is enough for absolute zero? Since it is at the minimum possible.

And I saw images of thermometers where the minimum is absolute zero. But I do not know.

Back