• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Excepte even with speed equalized Woody is fast enough to where Gukur couldn't throw him anywhere that he wouldn't be able to get back from, unless he like hurled him to the bottom of the ocean at 52c (Also since Woody apparently blitzes with speed unequal doesn't that mean Kogu wouldn't get the speed boosts from Kaio-Ken?)

And Goku is skilled enough to tag someone as fast as him who's much smaller. See Gregory. And there's no Human sized boss in Toy Box. The biggest the bosses get are the Gigyas Toys which are toy mechs.It's

Joaco0902 said:
Soupywolf5 said:
All 12 of Woody's previous wins happened before he was a wall and then were removed because of it (With the only match that had stayed initially was 1 loss but then that was taken too)
Yeah, about that, what the hell happenned with the Greymatter thread? Even if Woody is a wall Grey can still kill him.
No idea, maybe someone removed it because they thought it was a stomp?

Hst master said:
And Goku is skilled enough to tag someone as fast as him who's much smaller. See Gregory. And there's no Human sized boss in Toy Box. The biggest the bosses get are the Gigyas Toys which are toy mechs.It's
What about Angelic Amber?

Hst master said:
Excepte even with speed equalized Woody is fast enough to where Gukur couldn't throw him anywhere that he wouldn't be able to get back from, unless he like hurled him to the bottom of the ocean at 52c (Also since Woody apparently blitzes with speed unequal doesn't that mean Kogu wouldn't get the speed boosts from Kaio-Ken?)
I was just pointing out that planetary yeeting wouldn't work

Hst master said:
Soupywolf5 said:
But still as I've said before X10 doesn't even grant Guka a 2x advantage. Also what's the extent of Woody's type 2 immortality? (Since that combined with his resistance to pain could help Woody shrug off the hits Gawko lands)
It's just his Heart is an Abstract thing. It's also Non Combat Applicable.
(Almost forgot about this) No not his Abstract existence his type 2 immortality

Gregory was faster than Goku. It was apart of his Kaioken training to tag him with a mallet. And why wouldn't planetary yeeting work? He can throw in into the atmosphere, etc and Woody wouldn't be able to come back without flight. And type 2.....idk where that comes from, he's able to die in KH, they all are.

@Bob

Angelic Amber is a doll bob. There was no fully sized human boss in Toy Box.

Then yeah, Woody has not much experience with something noticeably bigger (BTW, Toy Story 1 and 2 are canon to KH Woody)

Oh Woody has aa ton of experience all right.

He well...got stomped by that stinkly pete guy...buzz...the dogs....

Ted Ed said:
Oh Woody has aa ton of experience all right.
He well...got stomped by that stinkly pete guy...buzz...the dogs....
That's Toy Story Woody not KH Woody, and Buzz didn't even really stomp him (And he caught him by surprise)

I can tell, KH Woody is stronger than "normal" because all of the world he resides in is digital (like Roxas at early KHII), so him just being weak in the movies is simply separate.

And by Planetary yeeting I mean like hurling him across the world (And even his limited flight will still likely keep him from being launched into space)

ABobsican said:
Then yeah, Woody has not much experience with something noticeably bigger (BTW, Toy Story 1 and 2 are canon to KH Woody)
While she's not human size she still was quite a bit bigger than him

That's Toy Story Woody not KH Woody, and Buzz didn't even really stomp him (And he caught him by surprise)

KH's Toy Story takes place between movies. And like you said earlier, his flight is kinda worthless. Rocket Ruckus is extremely limited and wouldn't help him get back to earth as all. And Angelic Amber wasn't that bigger than him. she was about as big as the Dollhouse which is in of itself small as well.

Which again isn't that big. Woody himself isn't that big in the 1st place. And that's saying a doll x2 his size =/= a grown man.

Also based on the previous threads on High 4-C Woody we don't count Kingdom Hearts as canon to toy Story (Unless for some reason we do count Toy Story as canon to KH)

It kinda is if Kingdom Hearts takes place in between the movies. Since if it's in the middle then first one movie happened then KH then another movie. Then you can't really have one canon to the other but not the other way around.

Hst master said:
Not really. The events of Toy Story 1 and 2 have occurred for Woody in KH.
Unless you mean like an alternate universe kind of thing. If that's the case then yeah I guess it makes sense.

Grace is finished by the by :p

Vote count:

Friend in my Boot: 10 (Bobsican, Joaco0902, NiccoKirby, GoCommitDi, I'm Blue daba dee daba die, Cropfist, LordUrien935, Soupywolf5, Tonygameman, Apex PredatorX)

Gukarot: 5 (Hst Master (I'm assuming you're voting Gluek), Ionliosite, Frieza force soldier 100, Ted Ed, Anomalous N W I D E)

Soupywolf5 said:
Grace is finished by the by :p

Vote count:

Friend in my Boot: 10 (Bobsican, Joaco0902, NiccoKirby, GoCommitDi, I'm Blue daba dee daba die, Cropfist, LordUrien935, Soupywolf5, Tonygameman, Apex PredatorX)

Gukarot: 5 (Hst Master (I'm assuming you're voting Gluek), Ionliosite, Frieza force soldier 100, Ted Ed, Anomalous N W I D E)
Nearly all the Woody votes were before Kaioken tho.

The AP advantage argument still stands as at the beginning Gulkooo would be in base at a 6.5x AP disadvantage, and with Woody being so small (Putting all that strength into such a tiny point) Woody would likely one-shot anyway (Or come really close). The 20 meter starting distance doesn't matter due to the characters speed. And Golek likely wouldn't start with KKX10 against Woody due to him literally being a doll. And due to speed equalized Gokup wouldn't get the speed boost from Kaio-Ken

Actually, speed boosts aree allowed, even in speed equalized matches, and goku can feel ki signatures that ttell him if the opponent is strong or not.

And (Don't question why these are seperate posts) Woody's type 2 Immortality (Since it's just the same as his Toy Story counterpart's) would let take more damage and his resistance to pain would partially let him ignore the damage he does take

Ted Ed said:
Actually, speed boosts aree allowed, even in speed equalized matches, and goku can feel ki signatures that ttell him if the opponent is strong or not.
Except KKX10 would cause G0ku (I'm running out of ways to misspell his name) to speedblitz and since Woody is faster with speed unequal the speed boost isn't counted

Soupywolf5 said:
The AP advantage argument still stands as at the beginning Gulkooo would be in base at a 6.5x AP disadvantage, and with Woody being so small (Putting all that strength into such a tiny point) Woody would likely one-shot anyway (Or come really close). The 20 meter starting distance doesn't matter due to the characters speed. And Golek likely wouldn't start with KKX10 against Woody due to him literally being a doll. And due to speed equalized Gokup wouldn't get the speed boost from Kaio-Ken
And as I've said repeatedly, Namek Saga Goku is quick to use Kaioken, and can use it in critical condition, after having his body utterly screwed by X4 in the Saiyan Saga (His limit was x2) he was still able to move quickly and still use Kaioken. Same with getting beaten by Frieza. Woody would have to Blitz him to stop him from using Kaioken and Goku ultimately has

A. Experience with someone smaller than woody as Gregory is a firefly (or some type of bug whatever)

B. Far superior skill

C. If he doesn't take him seriously, yeet him.

D. A method to close the AP gap and be slightly stronger.

In which if I recall correctly, Sephiroth was winning against woody via skill alone and they were dead even ap wise.

Back