• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
By "only thing" I was referring to Kaio Ken specifically. My bad. Anything that makes him jump tiers is removed in this match.

Goku still has access to Kaio-Ken now, just not Kaio-Ken x20 or anything that makes him 4-B. I think the people voting for Woody via the AP gap may want to consider that now.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Goku still has access to Kaio-Ken now, just not Kaio-Ken x20 or anything that makes him 4-B. I think the people voting for Woody via the AP gap may want to consider that now.
Yes but Goku needs a somewhat high level of Kaio-Ken to match Woody's AP (With x10 not even granting a 2x advantage) and iirc higher levels of Kaio-Ken come with higher levels of stress on his body which he wouldn't be able to maintain for long (And Woody could still knock Goku out of Kaio-Ken with Rocket Ruckus)

How is he gonna knock him out of Kaioken with Rocket Ruckus? Not to mention he can maintain X10 easily to the point people didn't even notice he was using it against frieza. It's x20 he has problems with.

Hst master said:
How is he gonna knock him out of Kaioken with Rocket Ruckus? Not to mention he can maintain X10 easily to the point people didn't even notice he was using it against frieza. It's x20 he has problems with.
Was he using X10 there? Could've sworn he was using X20, also I was more just saying that Goku can be hit out of it (Rocket Ruckus was just a general example since I don't really know how Woody fights outside of that)

He was using x10 beforehand. Tien was noting he had it up his sleeve and King Kai pointed out he was already using it.

But still as I've said before X10 doesn't even grant Guka a 2x advantage. Also what's the extent of Woody's type 2 immortality? (Since that combined with his resistance to pain could help Woody shrug off the hits Gawko lands)

Combined with his own AoE(Considering Woody is the size of a toy even a normal Ki blast would be huge to him) and the fact that Woody's Flight is limited with Rocket Ruckus only that's a handy win.

Soupywolf5 said:
But still as I've said before X10 doesn't even grant Guka a 2x advantage. Also what's the extent of Woody's type 2 immortality? (Since that combined with his resistance to pain could help Woody shrug off the hits Gawko lands)
It's just his Heart is an Abstract thing. It's also Non Combat Applicable.

He's still toy sized? That's odd (Again not too familiar with Kingdom Hearts) was everyone else shrunk down? Or are they normally that small? Also his small size could make dodging Gulko's attacks easier

Everyone was shrunk down to Toy size. Even the Heartless and Xehanort. And that would maybe only work for physical attacks. Ki Blasts have huge AoE.

Yes, he´s still of the size of a toy, and yeah, everyone else that came outside (Aka, Sora, Donald, Goofy and Young Xehanort) were simply turned smaller for some reasons they had.

Hst master said:
Some World Order BS
I mean, while being big would have been useful, they would also just have turned inanimated as usual, which Donald´s magic didn´t for a reason (aka, Order), while Young Xehanort wanted to test them, so them turning inanimated every time he got within their eyesight is counterproductive

Also has Gloku ever used odd intervals of Kaio-Ken like X13? Or does he only ever use round numbers? (Besides when he first got it and his max was like X3)

Soupywolf5 said:
Also has Gloku ever used odd intervals of Kaio-Ken like X13? Or does he only ever use round numbers? (Besides when he first got it and his max was like X3)
No, he mainly uses round numbers. From 5 he went to 10 and then to 20.

He used X5 initially on his way to Namek during his training and a x50 in the Lord Slug Movie. No named amount until Super though.

EDIT: Wait 50 isn't odd....

Hst master said:
Xehanort was doing just fine with his experiment being out of sight before Sora and Co. showed up tho.
Yeah, he didn´t seem to care much, there´s probably more to this as seen in that one Ansem dialogue at early KHIII, but that´s beyond the topic of this thread.

But he would initially have a 6.5X AP advantage and unless Gokurt uses Kaio-Ken immediately (And a fairly high level) Woody's going to be doing a lot of damage right at the start which will make it harder to maintain Kaio-Ken later. And it doesn't seem likely for him to start that serious against a doll. We will destroy you all

Again not really. Frieza was kicking his ass to where he could barely stand and still was capable of maintaing x10. Plus if he notices he can't just throw Woody into the pond or something, Kaioken is his very next move, he was ready to use it the second he ran into trouble with Ginyu. Along with his own far Superior flight (As he's not above using his opponents vulnerabilities) since woody needs the rocket to reach him and it's easily dodgable and a single blast will always catch Woody in it and woody can't do much but be bombarded by the plant themed monkey man.

Back