• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wonderful World missing Skills

After learning some things about the verse, I decided to show my efforts in this case...

...Unless some are already mentioned. I'll edit if any are already mentioned.

- All: Can perceive Spiritual entities (Sasari's Janet is a Shikigami, Gods embodying miniature Ghosts.), Extreme Resistance to Electricity (Duna's Thunder Spread Finish Skill counts as Lightning, & easily should count as millions of thunderbolts all at once.), Immunity to Durabiliy Negating Skills (The Wonderful World has many kinds of attacks in this design; Lynia's Ice Magic, Semnia's Abyss (Possibly a Void that's not Type 3.), Lunathia's Curse Link (Attacks the Soul.) & many others.)

- Ryuza Langra: Magic Sensitivity via Black Wolf Fang's Ore

- Duna Haize: (No change Needed.)

- Lemius Langra: Magic Sensitivity via Black Heaven's Ore (Made with the same ore as Ryuza's Broadsword, but doesn't have Magic Disabling benefits that Ryuza has (It's Black Flames that causes this, not the Ore.).)

- Aiwhen Iize: (No change Needed.)

- Corona Mileena: Time Slow (Spirit Song is a Chant Move that slows one upon impact for 3 seconds.), Statistics Amplification (Divine Weapon is a Chant Move that increases strength in Corona's Zepheria slashes; increasing it's overall power.), Shield Creation (Magic Shield creates 2 Shields that stops all physical attacks, but even a Bullet can swat this.).

- Sasari Haruha: Fu-Jutsu Mastery (NOTE: Remove Counterattack (When Scapegoat is used, if the opponent hits Sasari as it immediately starts, it showers multiple Female Gender Signs.), Ki/Chi Manipulation, Exorcising dark arts.), Shikigami Mastery (Must replace The ability to summon a God at will.), can slowly heal just by kneeling.

- Lunathia: (No change Needed.)

- Orphe Forkley: (No change Needed.)

- Cielo Graykiss: (No change Needed.)

- Alicephia Finkley: (No change Needed.)

- Sabe: Can see without eyes (Some knight gouged out Sabe's eyes, but he can still see.)

- Neva Evault: (No change Needed.)

- Lynia Soul: Snow Manipulation (Garruk can emulate the rest of the blade with a specialized variant of this.).

WIP...

BUMP X 8 = Wha...?

I'll be updating this after 8 days in the void soon enough; Stay tuned!

Back