• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
Already had other threads before that go into why i think Luxion, Leon's equipment/familiar is 6-A, i don't think i need to go over that again, it already had staff approval. On to the new stuff:

Wall level

Leon purposefully let Serge beat him up, and didn't really take much damage, it was all fake blood

“I only have memories of my brother as a little boy, so why is it that I thought you looked just like him? It keeps bothering me. If I look close enough, I see there’s no real resemblance. Besides, Leon was a good and honest boy.” She stuck out her bottom lip in a pout and turned her face away.

“Come on, please don’t be mad at me. If I couldn’t convince you not to go through with it; tricking you was the only option I had left, right?”

“That was far too underhanded. When you fought Serge, you purposefully let him beat you senseless, didn’t you? Now that I think about it, it was unnatural. Knowing you, you were fully capable of barreling in there with the rest of your companions and stealing me away.”

I was fully aware of my plan’s lack of efficiency, I’d wanted to test a few things in the process. I’d successfully done that.

Miss Louise studied me. “No normal person would go to those lengths, would they? You were even vomiting blood. Are you sure you’re all right?”

“Oh, that? That was fake blood. You didn’t honestly think it was real, did you?” I slipped out a small capsule and showed her before popping it into my mouth and biting down. As soon as I did, what appeared to be blood trickled down my chin.-Volume 6, Chapter 11

Serge as a 15 year old was able to beat a 2m monster with his bare hands

“Pierre is one of a kind. That said, if you plan to continue farther in, I would advise you to be cautious.”

Chris glared. “You think we would be caught unawares?”

“I know you’re strong, but you don’t understand—Serge is terrifying.”

“Terrifying, you say?”

Narcisse had ventured into a dungeon with Leon and the Holfort boys once before. He had seen their power first-hand, but in his opinion, Serge was in an entirely different league.

“Serge is unbelievably powerful. A few years ago, he managed to beat a monster with his bare hands without using the Sacred Tree’s divine protection. It was no small beast either. It stood a full two meters tall.”

If this had been a few years ago, Serge had been about fifteen at the time. If he really had beat a monster with his bare fists at that age, then he was surely an even more dangerous opponent now.-Volume 6, Chapter 9

Again Leon took a pummeling from Serge, who hit him so hard, he cracked a wall

Serge threw his arms open. “The fun’s just getting started! You’re gonna have a front row seat when he starts throwing up blood, and you’ll get to watch as he dies miserably, innards leaking everywhere.”

That’s a bit extreme. But I’m more concerned about those drugs. Marie mentioned them in her journal. They give the user a temporary strength boost. Pretty standard game item.

“So you even brought steroids to this fight,” I said.

“No rules in a death match.”

I agreed with him there—not that I had the chance to do so, given his hulked-up fist swinging at me, which sent me flying. My back slammed into a wall, which cracked on impact.

“Urgh!” Blood sprayed past my lips.-Volume 6, Chapter 10

And lastly Marie can hit Julius and co so hard it destroys a door

“I really am such an idiot. Of course me getting a little angry isn’t going to convince you to change your ways. If that was all it took, I wouldn’t have suffered like this for so long.”

Marie’s smile disappeared. She clenched a fist.

“I was naive. If I’m going to teach you boys anything, it’s going to have to be like this!”

Marie took a large step forward. Greg gaped as her fist flew through the air, into his face, sending him reeling through the air. He slammed into the front door, violently blasting it open as he tumbled outside. He was too stunned to drag himself back to his feet.

It seemed an impossible feat of strength given Marie’s petite size, but unlike in her previous world, in this one, she had magic. Marie used her power to enhance her muscles, giving her fist enough force to send any adult flying.

After watching his friend get his lights punched out, a panicked Jilk quickly stepped in to intervene. “Miss Marie, what in the world are—gwah!”-Volume 5, Chapter 3

Marie is a healer, and while she can fight hand to hand, the entire basis of the Academy is guys risking their lives going into dungeons to impress girls, Leon and everyone relevant scales to this

Small Building level?

Armors are said to be flying tanks

As the smoke began to dissipate, I stood steadfast before Arroganz.

“Arroganz! I’m taking you back now.”

Everyone in the stands was scrambling to escape.

“Leon, run!” Noelle hollered through the crowd. “Pierre has lost his mind!”

I didn’t believe that for a second. For all his bravado, Pierre was a wimp, full of ambitions he could never hope to achieve. He didn’t have a backbone—all he had was an unconscious inferiority complex about anyone on equal footing with him. That was why he went after weaker targets—he needed to feel superior. At the end of the day, he was more cowardly than I was.

Phew. Now that we’ve come this far, I can finally relax.

Arroganz whipped its ominous-looking scythe through the air.

“I’ll cut you down, obtain that sapling, and become the king of this country!” The disgusting, maniacal laughter that followed sounded just like Pierre.

“I’m afraid I can’t let you do that with my Armor, Pierre. This ends now!” I grinned, looking every bit the dapper hero.

In reality, all of this was a ruse. Armors were basically flying tanks. No way could an ordinary person match one. This duel? It was an act. I was no martial artist, and I could never fling Arroganz through the air with my own two hands. Ordinarily, I would never even attempt to charge into battle so recklessly.-Volume 4, Chapter 11

Leon is from the modern day, so his knowledge of tanks wouldn't be like stuff from WWII, armor do have stuff like missles, and plenty of armors fire bullets. so do we just scale armors to like the M1Abrams or is it Bradley Fighting Vechicle?

Peak Human Speed

It's already on his profile that he is a skilled adventurer in Base, however i think this feat makes it obvious, he was able to cut off Loic arm without him being able to react

He held his right hand out toward me. The crest floating in the air behind him glowed, and flames gathered, forming a fireball. “Do you really think you can beat me without your Armor?!” Loic snapped.

“Don’t forget, I have a crest too! But I’ll be nice and not use it against you this time.”

As his fireball came hurtling toward me, I lifted my sword and cut straight through it. The flames burst on impact, but I was left unscathed. Loic gaped at me. I flipped my blade around and crouched before lunging—lopping off his right arm.

To Loic, it must have looked like I’d struck in the blink of an eye. With his right arm gone, the crest behind him suddenly disappeared, as he could no longer draw on the Sacred Tree’s power. I delivered a swift kick to his stomach and sent him sprawling. Then I stepped on his left arm and stabbed my sword through it.-Volume 5, Chapter 11

Superhuman stamina and Vehicular Mastery

Fought with Bendel for hours

The Black Knight’s blade whistled through the air, not an ounce of hesitation in his attack. This man had no compunctions about killing me.

I raised my left arm to block his blow, and the steel of his weapon sank through my plating.

In the background, an alert screamed at me.

I turned toward the knight, but he sensed the danger and ripped his sword free as he leapt overhead. His next blow swept sideways. I charged, slamming Arroganz into his Armor as his sword bit into my right shoulder.

“How the hell are you beating me when my suit is so much more powerful? You cheating bastard!”

“He’s simply far more skilled at piloting than you are,” Luxion said.

I slammed my fist into the enemy Armor and prepared to release a shock wave, but the Black Knight slammed his foot into my arm and sent me reeling.

We continued chipping away at each other, again and again, for minutes—hours, I don’t know—until a moment came when the evening sun glared at his back as I glared at him, the two of us locked in a stare down. Our suits were falling apart; I’d taken his left arm and one of his legs, but I wasn’t in much better condition-Volume 2, Chapter 11

Bendel is mention to be more skilled than him, but in addition he is stated to be at least skilled at piloting as Julius and co

Noelle stood there with the sapling in her arms, watching the battlefield outside. The crest on the back of her right hand glowed faintly.

Julius was also keeping an eye on the situation. He was chagrined to be unable to go out and help. “I wish we could do something, but we’d probably just get in the way.” After all, the Armors he and his friends were using were all lesser copies of Arroganz. Meaning, if Arroganz was struggling, they didn’t stand a chance.

“Julius, don’t say that. You have to help him!” Marie pleaded. “Even with Arroganz, Leon can’t beat that thing, can he? But you guys are way more skilled when it comes to piloting, I know it. I’m sure you can cover for your Armor’s weakness with your technique.”

“You’re mistaken,” Angie said.

“Wh-what do you mean?!”

“Leon is strong. He’s only struggling because his enemy has taken Louise hostage. If only we could rectify that problem, then Leon would be able to—”
-Volume 6, Chapter 10

Energy Manipulation

Can fire lasers at his opponent

Schwert looked more like a plane or a shield now than a bike, depending on how you looked at it. It aligned itself with Arroganz’s back, connecting at the same spot my missile container had been moments ago. Suddenly, my Armor had wings.

“It’s combined with my Armor! Amazing!”

“It’s an improved version of the container, equipped with an enormous blade. Please use it.”

I pulled out the sword Luxion indicated. It looked just like the one the Black Knight wielded. “Can I really fight like this?”

“Of course. I have already updated Arroganz’s system.”

The Black Knight darted out of the cloud of smoke from the explosion, and I lowered our altitude to meet him. The upgrade had given such a boost to my Armor’s speed that it was difficult to control.

“This is way too fast!”

“Please get used to it. Now commencing our attack.”

Schwert shot a laser beam straight for the Black Knight—a curving laser that tracked his movements. You know, in defiance of physics.

“Did that laser just bend?!” I gaped.-Volume 2, Chapter 10

Martial Arts

Everyone at the academy knows martial arts

By the time I let go of his hair, his face was an absolute mess.

“Ah hill amish dehea—”

It seemed like he was trying to say something. Most likely, “I will admit defeat,” or something to that effect, but I chose to mishear him.

“Oh, you want to keep going? I would expect no less from one of the Six Great Houses! I respect your guts. Hiyah!”

“Ish huuursh!”

I had learned some martial arts at the academy, but honestly? Pierre was more of a weakling than anyone I’d ever faced. This felt like a joke. I took a couple of jabs at his chest, and he hissed in agony.-Volume 4, Chapter 11

Information Analysis and Power Null

Luxion analyzed the Sacred Tree's blessings, and then basically allowed Leon to go right through Loic's shield

“Khh!” he hissed, speeding away as he manifested his crest in front of him, intending to use it as a shield.

“I’ve already finished analyzing this shield pattern,” said Luxion.

I pulled the trigger and the bullet chased after Loic even as he tried to avoid it, piercing and destroying his right leg. Naturally, that meant it had gone straight through his shield as well.

“Th-that’s not possible! It went through the Sacred Tree’s blessing?!”

“Don’t delude yourself. Do you really think that other countries have been complacent? Of course we’ve been coming up with ways to circumvent your little tricks. Case in point, I just got past that blessing magic you’re so proud of.”

Okay, so that was all a lie, but it did the job of putting the republic on the alert-Volume 5, Chapter 11

Heat Manipulation

Arroganz is equipped with arms that can generate heat

“Master, about Arroganz’s arms, I made some alterations in accordance with the opponent you’re currently facing.”

“Looks the same to me.”

“You certainly do have an obsession with appearance. It’s coming, by the way.”

As the Demonic Suit charged in for another attack, I lifted my arms to block its ice blades. They had severed right through my armor before, but not this time. Instead, the blades melted.

Shocked, the Demonic Suit tried to leap away, but I grabbed it before it could.

“Aw, don’t run. Not after you went to all the trouble of chasing me down.”

The heat from Arroganz’s arms vaporized the ice coating the Demonic Suit’s armor.

“Gaaaah!” The enemy’s wail echoed alongside the creak of metal.-Volume 6, Chapter 11

Is surprising that he actually have a profile, this remind me that I still need to continue the ln, I think I stopped at vol 5 or 6 when bakapevert stopped to translate it.

Anyways, the crt itself look fine.

Back