• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Goku FRA. Though I'd like to say that I think it'll be a lot harder than the Thor fight tbh.

Wait a sec...

Why does Goku have a reactive power level? Every single fight he's been in, the longer it's gone on, the worse off he's been. He didn't start doing better against Jackie Chun, he wound up losing (albeit barely) to Tien, Vegeta was still stronger than him, he didn't wind up doing better against Frieza as time went on. Same with Cell, in which he gave up, and the primary reason he didn't stomp Buu was because he got tired. I'm Super, he beat Golden Frieza because Golden Frieza's power was dropping, not because Goku's was rising, and he never grew enough to stomp anyone in the Black saga without a rage boost.

Pretty sure it's because of one of the Saiyans saying "We get stronger the more we fight" or something like that.

The page for reactive power level shows an image of DBS characters improving as they fight so it's justified I guess.

I rewatched that scene recently. It's taken out of context. I have no idea how they got "she must be getting stronger and faster" from Caulifla getting used to tricks like afterimages. That's not reactive power level. That's just being a good fighter.

The real cal howard said:
I rewatched that scene recently. It's taken out of context. I have no idea how they got "she must be getting stronger and faster" from Caulifla getting used to tricks like afterimages. That's not reactive power level. That's just being a good fighter.
I honestly agree after watching the scene, anybody with any fighting experience or intelligence would learn to counter moves as they fight, and they wouldn't qualify for it to my knowledge.

That's just one of the exemple used, there are a lot more, Goku had reactive power level before that arc anyway.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Goku Black is pretty much the most extreme example of it in the anime.
Isn't Goku Black's RPL because his potential got reset or something? I swear they said something along those lines.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
UchihaSlayer96 said:
Goku Black is pretty much the most extreme example of it in the anime.
Isn't Goku Black's RPL because his potential got reset or something? I swear they said something along those lines.
No, they just say it's because it's the ultimate body and that it's just that OP or some stuff, ultimate body and ultimate mind, some stuff about saiyan being OP too.

Thing is though, Cell and Black are unique.

Cell is a genetic monstronsity with the genes of numerous fighters put in. Shoot, he's got Frieza's dna, who had a boatload of untapped potential and was basically the strongest in the universe despite never training. That combined with Saiyan cells from Goku, Vegeta and Namekian from Piccolo...Cell was capable of things even he didn't know.

Black is a prodigy Kai and God who stole Goku's body.

Neither one is just pure saiyan.

Black's whole gimmick was him abusing Saiyan Physiology to grow absurdly powerful. He even learns that Rage boosts it even further after Vegeta gets back and Slaps the shit out of him, in the anime at least, not sure if that still happens in the Manga.

C2 of Omegon said:
Thing is though, Cell and Black are unique.
Cell is a genetic monstronsity with the genes of numerous fighters put in. Shoot, he's got Frieza's dna, who had a boatload of untapped potential and was basically the strongest in the universe despite never training. That combined with Saiyan cells from Goku, Vegeta and Namekian from Piccolo...Cell was capable of things even he didn't know.

Black is a prodigy Kai and God who stole Goku's body.

Neither one is just pure saiyan.
I was just explaining why Goku's reactive power level didn't help against them, i didn't say they were the proof Goku had it (though Goku Black kinda is because he litteraly said that's why he wanted Goku's body and that this ability is all from Goku, Vegeta even confirm it, which is why Future Zamasu doesn't have shit except his immortality.)

So in that case Goku can go from base being base level to god ki level after a single fight.

Shoot, I don't know how he ever got through Z if that were the case.

The RPL for Saiyans general comes from any time they are injured and healed they become stronger and faster.

Goku black has the fastest and doesn't even need to fully heal I believe he generally doesn't even need to rest he can do it mid battle. Goku has show the the normal saiyan RPL and a skill version ex being Hit,Beerus,Tao,Tien etc to the point moves no longer worked and he knew the weakness of your style after 1 to 2 tries of you doing it

Hit won round 1. He'd still lose to Beerus. Tao only got stomped through Goku climbing Korin's tower. And Tien had a whole three years to get eclipsed (also Japan doesn't like Tien).

...Tien needs more matches. He's the best character in the show.

He adapted to Hit style of fighting its the whole reason Hit had to push he's Time Skip and Hit himself abilities and fighting style evolves.

Of course Beerus won he was incredibly stronger that he still got outskill at times.

About Tao your point exactly he was stronger and a better fighter form the training. In the actual Tien fight I'm talking.

EmperorRorepme said:
Also Goku's stamina is definitely not better than Diana's. The only real issue for Diana against Goku is his analytical prediction. And apparently the Godwave means Goku doesn't have an AP advantage.
Are you gonna back up any of these points or?? Because looking at their stamina sections, then Goku is easily taking this. How strong is the Godwave? Is it beating Goku in SSJ3?

EmperorRorepme said:
Goku having a range advantage doesn't mean much. He isn't going to teleport to another planet and shoot a blast at Diana. He will stay within Diana's range and she can simply follow him as long as they're engaged in combat.
Lol, no. That's not what I mean by range at all. If he needs to keep her at bay, he can, and will.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Goku can deal with that regen via just knocking her out, so that's not really a problem. Goku's ki blasts and Kamehameha's can be absolutely massive, has she been shown to deflect something of their size?

Adem Warlock69 said:
Goku is H2H fighter tho, she could also negate all of his ki blasts with her bracelets
Goku has been an all around fighter since the longest time, even back at the start of DB, he was using his nyobo for range.

Also Wonder Woman's lasso's best chance is at mid-range, not H2H, her catching Goku is already unlikely but doing so while having to fight him H2H is really really unlikely.

Goku can deal with that regen via just knocking her out, so that's not really a problem. Goku's ki blasts and Kamehameha's can be absolutely massive, has she been shown to deflect something of their size?
When WW crosses her bracelets they produce a shield in front of her.

Back